Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Just make sure they wash it before you "lick it good".

sab call me bud

wlulaxer
    Breezy
    wlulaxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8777

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    do more people prefer concealed or open carry? it seems like with open carry you're risking someone just grabbing your gun and using it on you. then again concealed doesn't sound too comfortable if it's on your person.. the holster must rub your skin raw?
    It's all personal preference and what you are comfortable... As well as what your area of residence allows. If you do not know how to properly handle or use a firearm of course someone could grab it from you but for people who routinely practice and handle firearms I would say that would be very rare. Today's holsters are pretty comfortable and easy to use for the most part and you rarely have them on top of exposed skin unless that is what you want.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Rocket, what would they do in the motherland if some hammers started some shit like this?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    We got a black president and blacks feel entitled to riot and burn everything in their path. Abe Lincoln is rolling in his grave for freeing the slaves.
    Learn your history, Pavy...Lincoln freed them but was going to send each and every one of them back to Africa...if it weren't for that no good son-of-a-bitch John Wilkes Booth who killed Lincoln, it would be a very different and better USA today...
    Points Awarded:

omega gave Da Manster! 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It should be calmer as there is much more manpower now in the streets

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It should be calmer as there is much more manpower now in the streets
    I live 30 minutes from Baltimore...this shit should never have happened in the first place!...should have called the National guard in from the beginning and opened fire and nipped it right in the bud!...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    This is the media's fault for not showing all the black-on-black, and black-on-white crimes.

I get it. That stuff doesn't sell, so we will push it to the side.

Instead lets exasperate every time a black man is wronged by a white man, and tell the story over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You are right. All CNN did last week was show cops beating on black criminals. They incited this whole thing.
    Because gang members sit around watching CNN?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: terrortwylight

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by wlulaxer View Post
    Just a thought... Notice how this is not in the South... I figured if this would have happened anywhere it would have been in North Charleston, SC. Shot the dude in the back for running away, that was bs and completely unjustified. No riots, looting, etc. The difference is this, criminals and shitbags of every color are in all places. Down here good people of all colors shoot back so it's just not worth it to pull this kind of crap
    You obviously need to read up on Baltimore.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Finally a positive story.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Kermit

Because gang members sit around watching CNN?
    Gang members aren't the ones doing this. Most of the people rioting earlier today were highschool kids.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Gang members aren't the ones doing this. Most of the people rioting earlier today were highschool kids.
    OK, high school kids sit around watching CNN?

jjgold

I love how some people justify it that these kids have no opportunities they have blown all their opportunities year after year

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I don't understand why people are so hard on black people. Blacks were just given the right to vote in 1965. Not 1776, not even 1865. 1965 I wonder why no one is bringing that fact up?

That isn't very long at all. Don't cry when something isn't going your way, because the way I see it, whites have been enjoying the finer things in life for a very long time. Using black people as maids. I'm not even talking about slaves. I'm talking about maids and underpaid waiters, waitresses you name it serving the white folk for pennies. Wasn't any arguments from other whites then, now was it?

what goes around comes around!
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-28-15 at 12:28 AM.

wlulaxer
    Breezy
    wlulaxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8777

Read up on Baltimore? not following you. I have spent a lot of time there for work previously so I am pretty familiar with Baltimore, at least the low income end of the city. Please do explain what you mean?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    I don't understand why people are so hard on black people. Blacks were just given the right to vote in 1965. Not 1776, not even 1865. 1965 I wonder why no one is bringing that fact up?

That isn't very long at all. Don't cry when something isn't going your way, because the way I see it, whites have been enjoying the finer things in life for a very long time. Wasn't any arguments from other whites then, now was it?
    very interesting...live in learn I guess

jjgold

We're not living in the stone ages blacks continue to blame whites for all their problems

They have no pride in their communities well not all of them but a decent amount and they do not want to seem to improve themselves in life

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by wlulaxer View Post
    Read up on Baltimore? not following you. I have spent a lot of time there for work previously so I am pretty familiar with Baltimore, at least the low income end of the city. Please do explain what you mean?
    The gang culture in Baltimore is among the most notorious in the entire United States.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

That isn't very long at all. Don't cry when something isn't going your way, because the way I see it, whites have been enjoying the finer things in life for a very long time. Using black people as maids. I'm not even talking about slaves. I'm talking about maids and underpaid waiters, waitresses you name it serving the white folk for pennies. Wasn't any arguments from other whites then, now was it?

what goes around comes around!
    Ignorant posts in this thread notwithstanding (because that's pretty much all you see at SBR), I'm not really making the connection between what you're posting here and what's going on in Balty. Or maybe this is just an "in general" post that has nothing to do with that.

jjgold

White's do not hurt black people other than of course some of these cop incidents… Blacks commit crimes on blacks or hurt each other… Whites don't wreck black neighborhoods

Most whites do not have any problems with black people including myself

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

We're not living in the stone ages blacks continue to blame whites for all their problems

They have no pride in their communities well not all of them but a decent amount and they do not want to seem to improve themselves in life
    Fool did you not hear what I just said? I'm not talking about any fukking stone ages. I'm talking about 1965.

Kermit

The gang culture in Baltimore is among the most notorious in the entire United States.
    Worse then Memphis..? I know Baltimore is probably in there somewhere.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Ignorant posts in this thread notwithstanding (because that's pretty much all you see at SBR), I'm not really making the connection between what you're posting here and what's going on in Balty. Or maybe this is just an "in general" post that has nothing to do with that.
    What I'm saying is what you just quoted me saying

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

jjgold

bottom line is people in the inner city's have been given every opportunity in the last 20 years or so to better themselves and many of them throw it away and destroy their own neighborhoods hopefully down the road they become better citizens

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

bottom line is people in the inner city's have been given every opportunity in the last 20 years or so to better themselves and many of them throw it away and destroy their own neighborhoods hopefully down the road they become better citizens
    Ok sure. But what about all the ones that have used the opportunities to do better for themselves? There's ALWAYS going to be bad apples in EVERY race.

This may come as a shock to a lot of you in this thread, but there are actually more black people in college than in prison.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Ok sure. But what about all the ones that have used the opportunities to do better for themselves? There's ALWAYS going to be bad apples in EVERY race.

This may come as a shock to a lot of you in this thread, but there are actually more black people in college than in prison.
    love it

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Probably no one brings it up because it's not true?

You need to brush up on your history. Blacks could vote in many states as far back as 1788 and the 15th amendment to the Constitution which was ratified in 1870 allowed "The right of the citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state, on account of race,color,or previous condition of servitude". In fact, the constitution allowed black males to vote in 1870, while woman of all races (including whites) were not given the constitutional right to vote until 1920 (19th amendment).

The voting acts right of 1965 gave the Federal government the power to prohibit the states from enforcing literacy or property as a condition to vote (which was considered as prejudicial). Since many blacks couldn't read or write, many were not allowed to vote because the state or county they resided in had literacy requirements (how can they vote if they can't read the ballots?). This also applied to many poor white people as well, who couldn't read or write. Some states also enforced conditions of residency and or ownership of property.

While riots such of these are always considered racial due to the Zionist owned media, the fact is that the police have become heavily militarily armed domestic enforcers of a surveillance police state. New Mexico recently had a lot of citizens killed by cops and there were riots of all races in protest, but that didn't get covered as much by national media since it didn't fit the narrative they have been told to brainwash us all with.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    Probably no one brings it up because it's not true?

You need to brush up on your history. Blacks could vote in many states as far back as 1788 and the 15th amendment to the Constitution which was ratified in 1870 allowed "The right of the citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any state, on account of race,color,or previous condition of servitude". In fact, the constitution allowed black males to vote in 1870, while woman of all races (including whites) were not given the constitutional right to vote until 1920 (19th amendment).

The voting acts right of 1965 gave the Federal government the power to prohibit the states from enforcing literacy or property as a condition to vote (which was considered as prejudicial). Since many blacks couldn't read or write, many were not allowed to vote because the state or county they resided in had literacy requirements (how can they vote if they can't read the ballots?). This also applied to many poor white people as well, who couldn't read or write. Some states also enforced conditions of residency and or ownership of property.

While riots such of these are always considered racial due to the Zionist owned media, the fact is that the police have become heavily militarily armed domestic enforcers of a surveillance police state. New Mexico recently had a lot of citizens killed by cops and there were riots of all races in protest, but that didn't get covered as much by national media since it didn't fit the narrative they have been told to brainwash us all with.
    Thanks. You just confirmed what I said. 1965 is when blacks were allowed to vote
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-28-15 at 01:05 AM.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Oh and another thing. Why couldn't they just get someone to read the ballots for them? Whats wrong with that???

Not everyone during those times had the luxury of knowing how to read or write you dumb ignorant fukk.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 04-28-15 at 01:10 AM.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I could see it now....black guy jumps white guy...3 white guys step in to stop the assault and one hits the black guy on the ground....CNN will be there with 'modern day lynching...whites gang up on lone black male....DOJ announces felony civil rights charges and hate crime against all whites involved....black man receives $5 million for emotional trauma"
    I don't know these white pussies

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Thanks. You just confirmed what I said. 1965 is when blacks were allowed to vote
    No, I just pointed out that you're clueless.

Fact is, only deep south states had stringent literacy requirements. Blacks could vote in most states after 1870 if they simply registered. Ever since voting began, a large segment of people of all races chose not to bother, because they were smart enough to realize that practically every candidate was a bought and paid for phony , and that it wouldn't effect their lives one iota.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Oh and another thing. Why couldn't they just get someone to read the ballots for them? Whats wrong with that???

Not everyone during those times had the luxury of knowing how to read or write you dumb ignorant fukk.

Big ...a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1072053/posts

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Look at Baltimore's mayor, and Maryland's governor in this situation. These guys have made a wonderful choice in who they vote for right now. What leadership!

jjgold

The black race took another major hit they are being ripped the thread across the world

First ... 45678910 ... Last