Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Toronto Raptors an obvious no-brainer tonight....whole board needs to be on them

Blowout city. Season on the line here. Raps will come out with an obvious sense of urgency and set the tone/pace for the game. Looking for derozan to be aggressive and pick up his production, 15 points ain't gonna cut it. It's never easy with these fukkin jerk offs but I feel great about them tonight.

1st q/half also worth plays. I think raps control start to finish and then well get the tight nail biter in game 3 or 4.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Raptors should win but I wouldn't bet them after game 1.

They get out rebounded

Terrance Ross is a disaster

Too much pressure on Raptors

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pass

A pure guess

Best of luck

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Raps suck.
    Save your cash.
    They lose by 7-10 tonight.

GL

wilburz
    wilburz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I agree , I think the Rapts win by 10 + tonight, I think it is a good bet, this is a must win, you cannot go down 2 going on the road.

lovesports87
    lovesports87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Obvious must win but the Raptors are terrible on defense. Tempted to take the Wizards with the points.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Just because a team has to win doesnt mean it will...

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Raps might win but definately not a blowout city. Last year in the same exact situation they won by 5, not much changed this year so...

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

This is what the books love: when folks get unnecessarily emotional about a game.

jjgold

There is no such thing as being due

It kills many of us

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Raps first quarter, Wiz for the game.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Agree with Vinnie here. Toronto has a tendency to lay an egg like they did in Game 1 but the key here is to forget that and realize the situation at hand tonight. Washington will be content with the split as soon as they fall behind by double digits tonight.

The Alchemist
    Soul of the World.
    The Alchemist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Agree with Vinnie here. Toronto has a tendency to lay an egg like they did in Game 1 but the key here is to forget that and realize the situation at hand tonight. Washington will be content with the split as soon as they fall behind by double digits tonight.
    No they won't. They would rather win tonight so when they go back home they can possibly sweep them and get rest...

wilburz
    wilburz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

[QUOTE=leetreaper;23901901]Raps might win but definately not a blowout city. Last year in the same exact situation they won by 5, not much changed this year so...[/QUOTE

not much has changed? They didn't have the 6th man of the year last year, they also didn't have the playoff experience, like they do now, The Raptors coach is a defensive mind, it might not show up often but the Raptors will hold the Wizard tonight and win by 10 +, and gain momentum going into Washington, Toronto has had no problem with the Wizard all year long, game 1's just aren't there thing

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

raptors should be no more than -3.5 team is a joke Dwayne Casey is not an NBA level head coach. Great assistant, not a good head coach. Still cant believe that gay lil shimmy by vasquez after he TIED the game with 25 sec to go. FUkkin serious disgrace. Raptors will be lucky to win. DeMar Derozan is the most over rated most OVERPAID piece of shit in the association guy is a god damn joke.

Hollafront
    Ice water veins pro
    Hollafront's Avatar Become A Pro!

Raps suck and so do all Canadians. Wtf Vasquez doing shimmy for, a tie? Smh, you didn't win you illegal north beaner!

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
    Raps suck and so do all Canadians. Wtf Vasquez doing shimmy for, a tie? Smh, you didn't win you illegal north beaner!
    You're right.

i sucked your mamas puzzy last night.

holla

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    You're right.

holla

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Didn't Wiz win 2 games in Chi-Town last year and ended up losing their 2 home games?

jjgold

I took Toronto like the sucker that I am at -4 1/2

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

we the north.

that remains the biggest joke in the history of the nba.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

yea i think raptors get it done tonight

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    we the north.

That and the fukkin Drake endorsement

I have honestly heard people say: "But drake has done great things for the Raptors! Look where they are now!"

This team is marketing to fukkin idiots, hoopleheads and bandwagon hoppers.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

On a serious note, I don't think there is an obvious play here. Maybe the over?

Both teams shot a combined 12-50 from 3 last game. Twelve for FIFTY. Ridiculous. I don't see this game being quite the fukkin offensive disappointment the last game was.

I expect there to be more free throws this game also, and both teams can shoot em pretty well. I think I would have to give the advantage to the raps here because the style of game that gm1 was really favoured the Wizards and was, in some ways, statistically anomalistic. High pace with very few fts and very low score. I figure we see some regression to the mean here in the simplest sense of the term. Raps dropped 95, 103 and 120 the 3 times they played during the regular season and I expect to see point totals as if this was a normal NBA game, not two Eastern Conference trash cans.

I like the Over 192.5 and would lean Raps -4.5. If we see a high scoring affair, I think it swings things in favour of the raps.

thesalesman15
    Live By The Sales
    thesalesman15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 449

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Blowout city. Season on the line here. Raps will come out with an obvious sense of urgency and set the tone/pace for the game. Looking for derozan to be aggressive and pick up his production, 15 points ain't gonna cut it. It's never easy with these fukkin jerk offs but I feel great about them tonight.

1st q/half also worth plays. I think raps control start to finish and then well get the tight nail biter in game 3 or 4.
    So your gonna put like $40 on this game? Lmao im ridin wizards. Good luck

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    You're right.

holla
    And then she gave you $50 for your service and sent you on your way.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    we the north.

Yeah, i guess they think they are a country in the Game of Thrones.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Pretty much agree although it could get tight down the stretch. Wizzy knows more than 95% of the board.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    raptors should be no more than -3.5 team is a joke Dwayne Casey is not an NBA level head coach. Great assistant, not a good head coach. Still cant believe that gay lil shimmy by vasquez after he TIED the game with 25 sec to go. FUkkin serious disgrace. Raptors will be lucky to win. DeMar Derozan is the most over rated most OVERPAID piece of shit in the association guy is a god damn joke.
    Derozan should come up big tonight. Still coming off injury though.
    Last edited by jtoler; 04-21-15 at 02:42 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    No they won't. They would rather win tonight so when they go back home they can possibly sweep them and get rest...
    Of course they would rather win who wouldnt, but Im sure there is more complacency being up 1-0 as and there was more urgency in Game 1. I used to bet Boston on the road in Game 1's with Pierce and Garnett, I knew their mindset about winning Game 1's on the road, seems they always came through, even when they went to Brooklyn against the Raps.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Of course they would rather win who wouldnt, but Im sure there is more complacency being up 1-0 as and there was more urgency in Game 1. I used to bet Boston on the road in Game 1's with Pierce and Garnett, I knew their mindset about winning Game 1's on the road, seems they always came through, even when they went to Brooklyn against the Raps.
    Exactly. It's not that the Wizards don't want to win. It's the complacency that sets in if/when they fall behind.

Yea Boston was a great bet especially back in 2010 in those road games. I remember them covering both and stealing a game in Cleveland, winning both games in Orlando, and also winning Game 2 against the Lakers. All those games they were fairly sizeable dogs.

jtoler

Exactly. It's not that the Wizards don't want to win. It's the complacency that sets in if/when they fall behind.

Yea Boston was a great bet especially back in 2010 in those road games. I remember them covering both and stealing a game in Cleveland, winning both games in Orlando, and also winning Game 2 against the Lakers. All those games they were fairly sizeable dogs.
    I remember walking into work after Game 5 or 6 of that series my supervisor asking me how I did, told him I killed them. Was my biggest to win amount ever, 5k, I remember post game on the court Garnett saying the next game was their game 7 because he knew it would be hell if they had to go back to Cleveland, he's one of the few Ill take at his word, I knew they all had the same mindset and would clamp down. I dont trust the Raps theyve let me down some this year but like you you just have to forget about that and play the situation, its not like they cant beat the Wiz, thinking some 1st qtr though myself or 1st half.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I remember walking into work after Game 5 or 6 of that series my supervisor asking me how I did, told him I killed them. Was my biggest to win amount ever, 5k, I remember post game on the court Garnett saying the next game was their game 7 because he knew it would be hell if they had to go back to Cleveland, he's one of the few Ill take at his word, I knew they all had the same mindset and would clamp down. I dont trust the Raps theyve let me down some this year but like you you just have to forget about that and play the situation, its not like they cant beat the Wiz, thinking some 1st qtr though myself or 1st half.
    Haha that was one of my first big plays. Game 6. Looks like peanuts now but I was pretty new to gambling then. KG found the fountain of youth that series. I'll never forget James leaving the floor after another gutless performance.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave t-wizzle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1232

Raptors -3

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Jakpot View Post
    Raptors -3
    Where the Fuk are you getting -3?

123 Last