Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Chelsea v Man Utd

Manchester Utd at Chelsea - England Premier League - Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:30 PM

Manchester Utd (ENG-P) pk +200

Man Utd the most form side, Chelsea's lack of firepower up top without Remy & Costa...Drogs legs have gone I see United dominating and home side running scared, 4 injuries for united are a smokescreen don't be fazed...Rojo & Jones out is a good thing McNair youth and nerves of steal, Carrick & Blind being out means Falcao will start up front incredible goal scoring record against the Blues, Di Maria in for Young on the wing with Young left back, Wazza-Felliani-Herrara, these injuries will have little effect draw at worst.

Under looks a good shout united best defense away from home, Chelsea best goals against at home, these two sides typically a snooze fest wanna lay the juice on under? No thanks but most likely under 2.5. +.5 available decent price but thats for bookie puppets who love giving back the value in the long haul
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave Rudeboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Sorry buddy don't see it Chelsea don't wanna get beat take the draw here or under 2.5

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Sorry buddy don't see it Chelsea don't wanna get beat take the draw here or under 2.5
    I'm looking at the match in 90 mins Chelsea will be under pressure Man Utd have the incentive to attack.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    I'm looking at the match in 90 mins Chelsea will be under pressure Man Utd have the incentive to attack.
    Gl just don't see it

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Gl just don't see it
    I was mulling that too then our British media made a big thing about these four injuries...I support this team and can see some of the players coming in and being shifted about being a good thing maybe its just me, I see Falcao scoring if he starts mofo loves scoring against Chavski.

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

What is PK? DNB or 1X2?

I like United too but maybe +0.5. Both teams to score as well, could see 1-1

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    What is PK? DNB or 1X2?

I like United too but maybe +0.5. Both teams to score as well, could see 1-1
    DNB fella

we'll push if it ends draw worth the risk imo

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If this game doesn't and in a draw I will be very surprised. Murinho will park the bus to get the draw. Van Gaal won't open up to not lose and stay in top 4. 0-0 or 1-1 most probable results.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If this game doesn't and in a draw I will be very surprised. Murinho will park the bus to get the draw. Van Gaal won't open up to not lose and stay in top 4. 0-0 or 1-1 most probable results.
    There pretty much safety in the top 4 mate

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Ryder, u hit like 10% with these threads. Weird

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Manchester Utd at Chelsea - England Premier League - Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:30 PM

Manchester Utd (ENG-P) pk +200

Man Utd the most form side, Chelsea's lack of firepower up top without Remy & Costa...Drogs legs have gone I see United dominating and home side running scared, 4 injuries for united are a smokescreen don't be fazed...Rojo & Jones out is a good thing McNair youth and nerves of steal, Carrick & Blind being out means Falcao will start up front incredible goal scoring record against the Blues, Di Maria in for Young on the wing with Young left back, Wazza-Felliani-Herrara, these injuries will have little effect draw at worst.

Under looks a good shout united best defense away from home, Chelsea best goals against at home, these two sides typically a snooze fest wanna lay the juice on under? No thanks but most likely under 2.5. +.5 available decent price but thats for bookie puppets who love giving back the value in the long haul
    Rudyboy, are you sure you are not betting with your heart here??? BOL!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Man United worth a shot here....Been playing great lately and Chelsea can definitely be picked off in this spot. Man U has all the incentive here to go for the win

Would be interesting too for a small chance of a title race down the stretch, so I hope it wins

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Soccer in Europe way too long and way overdone

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

What is all this talk about "rudey are you sure?" "Are you betting with your heart"? This is his play and what he feels. He's been hot but he loses here and there. Take it or don't. He doesn't have a crystal ball but sharp when it comes to the numbers. Either take it, fade it or move on.

Personally, I think Man U is in better form and running hot. That said, Mourhino knows what this game means and knows Man U are nipping at their heals. I'd like to think he is playing for the win and will go hard first half. If they score, they park the bus..... if they don't, they park the bus 2nd half. The reality is that the skeptics already placed their bet on Chelsea and fearing the fact that ruder is on Man U.

@twoways..... where's your data? 10%? That's weird. Stop it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy, and Russian Rocket

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Soccer in Europe way too long and way overdone
    Jj? Hows the lacross wagering going?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

John I bet a few matches witj local hundred dollar limits it's very boring

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

DNB fella

we'll push if it ends draw worth the risk imo
    Got you, good luck!

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Draw is probably the best bet here. To me the odds aren't really good enough to fade a team that basically never loses at home especially under Mourinho.

I'd love to think we're going to come out and play our best game to cement the lead at the top but we've sucked for over 3 months now so maybe this is just destined to be a year where the team that's the least bad and not the team that's the best wins.

Can hardly wait for this season to end.

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I doubt Van Gaal wants to play it safe here. He said he still thought they could win the league a couple months ago or so. Time for him to back that up.

I do agree their top 4 place isn't cemented quite just yet though. If they lose today and Everton beat them next week (they've sucked this year but it's still a tough place to go to) a couple teams could start coming back on them. And they still have Arsenal later in the season.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

My thoughts on the game.

With games running out for their rivals, I think Chelsea will be more than happy with getting 2 points from the next 2 games(Man Utd and Arsenal). While they gain 1, they are making their closest rivals lose 2. Imo, 80 points should be enough for the title. Mourinho is likely to adopt a more park a bus tactic to do this. For some reason, Mourinho seems alot more cautious this season, played for a draw against Man City at home to keep a 5 points lead then tried to defend the away goal against a 10 men PSG team. I'm leaning on the under 2.5 goals for now.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Jones, Carrick, Blind & Rojo out that's pretty much United entire ordinary backline. And you call this a ''smokescreen'' ?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

GL Rudy, but you know what's the deal with Mourinho; he's probably going for a draw like 0:0, 1:1, whenever he feels like doing it. Just for the sake of his overrated ass, I hope that Man Utd wins this one.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Jones, Carrick, Blind & Rojo out that's pretty much United entire ordinary backline. And you call this a ''smokescreen'' ?
    lol

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Chelsea win and make it look pedestrian today. United big letdown after several strong efforts. Chelsea or pass

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Good luck Ruder. BTTS 1.9 and MU DC 1.95 for me

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

thanks mate

i like this man utd team zouma in midfield will kill there gameplay

only thing maybe young for shaw in LB and di maria in but that will probably happen later on

red devils to score a few here

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19581

Chelsea hasn't lost at home all year (12-0-3) and Man U. is nothing special on the road. Taking +200 is a gutsy pick; good luck.

ODDmaster
    @In God We Trust
    ODDmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I hope ManUntd gonna win this one.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

WHat a snoozer

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    WHat a snoozer
    Chelsea for ya...They have a ton of exciting players too but don't press

Their goal was nice but that's it so far

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    WHat a snoozer
    Mourinho specialty

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

They'd be just as good or better if they were an attacking team....Hazard, Courdado, Fabregas, Oscar, Willian, Remy, Costa

They play a style like they're overmatched talent wise when it's actually the opposite..They have a sick goalie too with solid defenders...Don't need to play this boring style

camelbreath$

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    They'd be just as good or better if they were an attacking team....Hazard, Courdado, Fabregas, Oscar, Willian, Remy, Costa

They play a style like they're overmatched talent wise when it's actually the opposite..They have a sick goalie too with solid defenders...Don't need to play this boring style
    Man City thought the same thing and look where they are.. Mourinho knows exactly what he is doing. Raising a trophy, one point at a time.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post
    Man City thought the same thing and look where they are.. Mourinho knows exactly what he is doing. Raising a trophy, one point at a time.
    Chelsea aren't that good this year...weakened EPL and disappointed in the Champions League

Man City just has shit defenders this season

camelbreath$

LOL tight angle but Hazard just hit the post from 10 inches away from the net. Would have been 2-0 and game over. Man United hanging on

12 Last