bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

If someone is willing to post odds for cutoff being over 1600, I may accept more action on that outcome.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Need Toughone and Slanina to do some fuckin work.
    My bad. I kinda lost interest due to payouts. Skipped probably 15 days? But when I found out I was still in contention last week, I got my shit straight. Gonna make the push for top 50 so ill be playing last 4.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    If someone is willing to post odds for cutoff being over 1600, I may accept more action on that outcome.
    the cutoff isn't going to be over 1600... everyone with the exception of 1 person knows that

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

OK it will be tough. I had forgotten that we didn't have a 10am tournament anymore. I haven't been able to even see the poker room for the past month.

But right now, the deadline is 1450 points. So only 60 more cashes and I would need around 7 of those to be guy near the bubble to win at least 100 points. I assume that this whole week counts as I haven't checked the rules lately.

And bobby, you don't need odds as you are the favorite in this bet by at least -140. I just wanted something to bet on and make watching the last few tournaments worthwhile

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Kind of like your sorry penetrating ass!!! Most guys around here play about 3 to 4 times a week, but you NEVER miss a day and you still cant win a tournament
    so true... this fckin' pussy waves has played at least 5-6 more dailies than i have, and I am still crushing his ass by 800 pts or more in our yearly challange... outplaying this fahg daily is easy......

bobbywaves

I only crushed Donkey by 5k+ last year, fact.

When format changes after this promo, say goodbye to your lead jackass.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    And bobby, you don't need odds as you are the favorite in this bet by at least -140. I just wanted something to bet on and make watching the last few tournaments worthwhile
    You should be concentrating on more important things POS, you stated you're filing an appeal regarding your DQ from top 50 qualifier. You will need to find a good lawyer for that quickly, as time is running out.

Perhaps Donkey will represent you pro bono, since you're a broke dikk just like him.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I only crushed Donkey by 5k+ last year, fact.

When format changes after this promo, say goodbye to your lead jackass.
    herein wwaves shows what a dumbfuk he truly is..... for if we were under the old format, i'd be leading his wussy ass by 2k......

face it, fukface, now that I am actually in a year end challenge with u, as opposed to NOT (for e.g., last year, when i wasn't), i'm paying attention to my game and owning u.......... i've finished ahead of you in damn near every trny, and would have cashed in 80 percent of the dailies I have played in under the old format..... you've been outside the money under the old format in at least 50-60 perc of those you have played in...........

mail it in, wussy............. ur done
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-15-15 at 09:06 AM.

First 12