GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    the bitch isn't even human
    Yep I totally agree with you. She is an evil unhuman bitch.

Have you heard how she treats Secret Service Men? Truly terrible.

This bitch will flush this country down the toilet.

Ofukkup already has us swimming in the toilet.

This bitch will finish the job the demonazicommiefukkupcrappies have started!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8430

Secret Service Agents Claim Clinton Marriage ‘Total Fake’

(CBS News) – Author Ronald Kessler defends secret service agents and makes some sensational claims about former Presidents in his new book, The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents.

Kessler told Chris Stigall on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that the recent struggles of the agency detailed in the media is more the fault of management culture than individual agents.

“The culture that has led to this corner-cutting, it’s a culture within the management, not among the agents. Agents…are patriots. They sign up to take a bullet for the President. The management has the attitude of covering up, dismissing problems, retaliating against agents that do reports problems. Unfortunately, President Obama’s decision to appoint Joseph Clancy, a veteran agent, to continue as Director, has just continued the same culture, because he really represents that culture.”

He reports some very scandalous stories in the book, including allegations of former President Clinton carrying out liaisons with another women when his wife, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, is not around.

“He has a blonde, busty mistress, and she’s been code named Energizer by agents. This is unofficially, but that is what they call her…She comes in to the Chappaqua [NY] home whenever Hillary leaves. The details coordinate to make sure they don’t cross paths. She, unlike Hillary, is very nice to the agents. She’ll bring cookies.”

Kessler also contends the Clinton’s relationship is only based on their desire to return to the White House in 2016.
    “Agents say that it’s a business relationship. It’s not a marriage at all. It’s a total fake, like everything else about Hillary. It’s just a big show and a scam.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/07/29/author-on-bill-clinton-he-has-a-blonde-busty-mistress/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Hill can't seem like a lock now to those who bet on her, ya gotta hedge no?

DwightShrute

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anybody have any updates on the polls

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Yeah, Dwight.
    Clinton's campaign is like a big show

jjgold

From what I'm reading Trump is definitely gaining which surprises me

DwightShrute

Clinton campaign complains of 'egregious' New York Times reporting errors

The Hillary Clinton campaign sent a nearly 2,000-word letter to the executive editor of The New York Times this week expressing "grave concern" with a recent and controversial report relating to the former Secretary of State's private email account.

"We remain perplexed by the Times’ slowness to acknowledge its errors after the fact, and some of the shaky justifications that Times’ editors have made," Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri wrote in the letter to Dean Baquet, which the campaign forwarded to the On Media blog late Thursday night.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/....GF5dxngB.dpuf

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    <figure class="art" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px;">
    </figure><header style="box-sizing: border-box;">Clinton campaign complains of 'egregious' New York Times reporting errors

</header><footer class="meta" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 0.5em;">By DYLAN BYERS
    7/30/15 9:58 PM EDT
    </footer>

The Hillary Clinton campaign sent a nearly 2,000-word letter to the executive editor of The New York Times this week expressing "grave concern" with a recent and controversial report relating to the former Secretary of State's private email account.

"We remain perplexed by the Times’ slowness to acknowledge its errors after the fact, and some of the shaky justifications that Times’ editors have made," Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri wrote in the letter to Dean Baquet, which the campaign forwarded to the On Media blog late Thursday night.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/....GF5dxngB.dpuf

Dwight the evil bitch is upset because the NYT finally called the evil bitch out and told the truth for once in their miserable existence.

That is quite amazing that the NYT would speak out against this evil bitch!

jjgold

Hillary been quiet lately

I guess summer

Any polls out?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Purely from a political campaign perspective - what would be her upside to making noise right now?

#1 - she's got that whole email scandal that her campaign "hopes" people will tire of in a few months.
    #2 - she knows she has a lot of negatives against her, so no use having a "trump" moment right now and giving the Fox-News/Redstate echo chamber a rallying point.
    #3 - the GOP is in full panic mode over Trump. The republican party is fracturing before our very eyes. Wasn't it Napoleon who is attributed to the "never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"?

DwightShrute

I guess summer

Any polls out?
    she had her one shot in 2008. Just as Christie did in 2012.

Hillary is toast. She has no ideas. Can't run on the policies of the last 8-years and can't blame the guy for the last 8 years either. Lose lose situation. No democrat has a chance next year.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-02-15 at 04:22 PM.

GIVEMETHEMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    she had her one shot in 2008. Just as Christie did in 2012.

Hillary is toast. She has no ideas. Can't run on the policies of the last 8-years and can't blame the guy for the last 8 years either. Lose lose situation. No democrat has a chance next year.
    I will agree with Dwight on this one. This evil bitch has played I am the hurt female and I have stood by my evil fukked up man all through everything and now she thinks the demonazicommiefukkupcrappy part owes her since ofukkup won the last two. This is the last thing that we need is for this evil bitch to get elected.

I want to see the lies coming out of her mouth in October when she testifies on Benghazi!! I can't wait!

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11032627_875770095791697_843768989786507 2882_n.jpg?oh=1e226dbbbd54dd0794dee63891 7d8369&oe=564C88DC[/IMG]

DwightShrute

jjgold

I don't know what Hillary's strategy should be moving forward because I think she's lost some ground and I'm getting worried the more she talks the more she gets in trouble

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

I don't know what Hillary's strategy should be moving forward because I think she's lost some ground and I'm getting worried the more she talks the more she gets in trouble
    That penetrating lesbo is done. They got her server and already found top secret files on there after she repeatable said there was no classified documents on her server. Put that dike in jail.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Purely from a political campaign perspective - what would be her upside to making noise right now?

#1 - she's got that whole email scandal that her campaign "hopes" people will tire of in a few months.
    #2 - she knows she has a lot of negatives against her, so no use having a "trump" moment right now and giving the Fox-News/Redstate echo chamber a rallying point.
    #3 - the GOP is in full panic mode over Trump. The republican party is fracturing before our very eyes. Wasn't it Napoleon who is attributed to the "never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"?
    #4 - she can just act like she's already won the thing, just like in 2008.
    #5 - she can claim she's under investigation by the FBI and that any talking on the campaign trail can and will be used against her in the court of law.

El Toasto.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

The fact that she still has a large following shows women shouldn't be allowed to vote
    Points Awarded:

brooks85 gave spro23 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Bernie Sanders is leading in New Hamphire.

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Don't know how a sane person could vote for this evil piece of garbage ! So many lies and so much deceit. She deserves to be in prison.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    The fact that she still has a large following shows women shouldn't be allowed to vote
    [IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/11885316_1481023812215421_34071863403613 93627_n.jpg?oh=9dee21330f3618d7cedc4697a 84399eb&oe=563756CF[/IMG]

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

DwightShrute

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

The fact that trump has any following shows that people with an IQ under 75 shouldn't be allowed to vote.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

yea Mo lets just flood the country with 3rd worlders and give everybody free shit, all the while vilifying and destroying any productive, self sufficient people. That's the democratic message

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

yea Mo lets just flood the country with 3rd worlders and give everybody free shit, all the while vilifying and destroying any productive, self sufficient people. That's the democratic message
    Not saying the democratic party is any better.

Both Parties in the US suck. This is why I would never live there unless I was given an incredible opportunity.

Just sayin Trump is a fukkin retard.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Hillary's line has dropped to -400 to win Dem nom.
    Biden is +900, he's expected to announce decision later next week.

grease lightnin
    &amp;
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Bernie jumped Hillary in New Hampshire polls.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Bernie jumped Hillary in New Hampshire polls.
    Not surprising as Vermont is Bernie's home state, no?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    The fact that trump has any following shows that people with an IQ under 75 shouldn't be allowed to vote.

This is just a small clip of the whole thing, only three examples.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

This is just a small clip of the whole thing, only three examples.

There are plenty of uninformed voters on all political affiliations.

The problem is not with either side but that there are tons of a poorly educated and poorly informed voters in the United States.

Politics plays into this and often the candidate who can appeal to the lowest common denominator (Trump this year) is successful because he provides a platform that does not require education, interest, attention or knowledge to understand and rather amounts to simple talking points that Joe 12 pack, whose piece of the pie is getting steadily smaller, can understand and get behind.
    Last edited by MoMoneyMoVaughn; 08-12-15 at 04:28 PM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    There are plenty of uninformed voters on all political affiliations and races.

The problem is not with either side but that there are tons of a poorly educated and poorly informed.
    Agreed, this clip wasn't really about race, it was about exactly that, uneducated, low information voters.

They found one guy who was going to vote for McCain, they outlined Obama's policies and asked if Biden would be a good VP.

He agreed like the rest of them.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Agreed, this clip wasn't really about race, it was about exactly that, uneducated, low information voters.

They found one guy who was going to vote for McCain, they outlined Obama's policies and asked if Biden would be a good VP.

He agreed like the rest of them.
    Your right it was unfair to infer a racial bias. Just so used to it in these parts.

But yeah i don't think the problem is with either party. The problem lies with what those parties need to do to appeal the the voting public.

First ... 13141516171819 ... Last