SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Cantor Gaming mobile app

I'll be in Vegas for the next couple days at the MGM. Can't stand that book and was thinking about walking across the bridge to the Trop instead and maybe depositing in the CG mobile app so I can place bets while around town.

Anybody have any experience or advice using this book and specifically the mobile app? Anyone know if they offer all available bets on the app or is it only the more popular games? Hoping I could get some masters bets in but can't find much information about what they offer mobile.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

same as Canto books

its average but tedious

Vegas way behind offshore

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I've heard the will hill mobile app is ok

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Vegas books not crowded now no worries and no lines

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Yeah but I don't want to be finding the nearest book if I find a bet I like and could place the wager by mobile.

From what I've heard Cantor has the most props available on the strip and thats what I'll be focusing on during the Masters so thats why I'm leaning the CGapp but I'll look into willhill more.

Another thing I've heard is that CG is pretty tight and anything over 100 usually needs to be "live approved" by a manager and if they dont like the action its not. Anybody got experience with this at CG or WillHill mobile as far as limits or little tricks like this? Seems pretty lame and I don't need something like that killing my buzz

TY fellas