Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Big Announcement Inside and a Bet For Tonight

On April 18th, I will be heading to Houston, Texas in hopes of attaining an amazing job, although it would be temporary. I won't give details yet until all the testing has been completed and finalized. However, everything is looking good so far and I am excited to make the trip for the first time to Houston. If all goes according to plan, I will be in Houston until August. Just wanted to share the good news but also don't want to jinx it yet. My bet tonight is on the Chicago Bulls ML @+110 over Miami Heat. Good luck.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

first

GL

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would like to hear more details of this, I believe Houston is about 3 hours from my hood ese

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Would like to hear more details of this, I believe Houston is about 3 hours from my hood ese
    My parents were from San Antonio, so it's kind of funny that I am making the trip to Texas for the first time as an American citizen. I will give more clear details once I get there, it's all new to me. Basically it's a job for one of the biggest organizations in the world I applied for many times, and finally was lucky enough to be invited down for the testing. Like I said, more details will come when I know I got the job, I don't want to brag now and then not pass the testing. Would be embarrassing.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Seaweed your a mess

call me so I can consult you

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

I am working in San Antonio right now. Houston is way to close for weeder to be...

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Seaweed your a mess

call me so I can consult you
    That's one of the funniest things I have ever read on here. JJ is going to give consultation to someone. The only way it would have been funnier would have been to have Twizzler conferenced in on the call to help!

Ra77er

Well you have to pass the test first..... I mean this is america and the shit is competitive around here these days. People driving from all over to get some decent jobs now (even with inflated costs) so you may have a hard time convincing people to hire you. KLC may have some Houston tips to keep in mind.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Bulls ML looks good. GL.
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave SharkAA 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed
    Update your status

OK, I will give some background as to what I know SO FAR. I'm not trying to brag yet or act like I got it, but I will give the background of the job I am pursuing. So back in September, I applied online to NASA to be a human test subject for one of their Bed Rest Studies. The more I read about the requirements, the more it appealed to me and the more I wanted to pursue it. The exact explanation it gave on the job description was "This study will show how much your body, tilted down slightly with head down and feet up, for 70 days, 24-hours a day, without getting out of bed, except for limited times for specific tests, is like an astronaut’s body during the weightlessness of space flight. Watching you will help scientists learn how an astronaut’s body will change in weightlessness during space flight in the future." Right away I was amazed that I could be making money by staying in bed 24 hours a day for 70 days. The amazing part is I would be able to use my laptop, phone, etc. So after I applied, the Test Subject Screening contacted me back in March for the necessary documents I would need to provide in order to be eligible. After I sent these in, I finally got the e-mail I was waiting for last week that invited me down to Houston to take part in the health conditioning tests. I never imagined I would be able to work for NASA, but being able to lay in bed and make money was too hard to pass up. Once again, I know this is not for sure but I am in the final stages right now. I will post pictures once I get to NASA.

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I am working in San Antonio right now. Houston is way to close for weeder to be...
    Let's be honest here...we've seen this movie before and we know the ending

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Let's be honest here...we've seen this movie before and we know the ending
    Agreed DS...I am sure he will be fukking bottomdad the whole way down here

Seaweed
    Update your status

Forgot to mention that the pay could be up to $18,000 if completed appropriately!

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

are they going to put you under ??? dont let them

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    are they going to put you under ??? dont let them
    They never mentioned that. I don't care if they do the money is worth it for the limited worm I'd have to do. I'm just nervous for the health testing before the Bed Testing begins. I researched this enough and it's safe. Just want to know more details when i get there. Im excited for this amazing oppurtunity

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    OK, I will give some background as to what I know SO FAR. I'm not trying to brag yet or act like I got it, but I will give the background of the job I am pursuing. So back in September, I applied online to NASA to be a human test subject for one of their Bed Rest Studies. The more I read about the requirements, the more it appealed to me and the more I wanted to pursue it. The exact explanation it gave on the job description was "This study will show how much your body, tilted down slightly with head down and feet up, for 70 days, 24-hours a day, without getting out of bed, except for limited times for specific tests, is like an astronaut’s body during the weightlessness of space flight. Watching you will help scientists learn how an astronaut’s body will change in weightlessness during space flight in the future." Right away I was amazed that I could be making money by staying in bed 24 hours a day for 70 days. The amazing part is I would be able to use my laptop, phone, etc. So after I applied, the Test Subject Screening contacted me back in March for the necessary documents I would need to provide in order to be eligible. After I sent these in, I finally got the e-mail I was waiting for last week that invited me down to Houston to take part in the health conditioning tests. I never imagined I would be able to work for NASA, but being able to lay in bed and make money was too hard to pass up. Once again, I know this is not for sure but I am in the final stages right now. I will post pictures once I get to NASA.
    This is a fukking sports forum not a Scientology report for fukks sake

Ra77er

REDACTED

Seaweed
    Update your status

Booya while you're slugging away at your 9-5 job, I will be laying in a bed for 24 hours, feet up, laptop in lap, and raking in the money

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    fuk..looks like something wrong with me

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

From claiming he is a successful busnessman to this fairy tale

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    I am successful and this is no fairy tale. Quit the jealousy please. I know how to make money

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Booya while you're slugging away at your 9-5 job, I will be laying in a bed for 24 hours, feet up, laptop in lap, and raking in the money
    I work my own hours and make more money in a day than you will in a fukking lifetime. All you do is lie and tell stupid fukking stories.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Dude is and always will be a useless fukk

Dirty Sanchez

Well hot shot...your fairy tale will explode when they do a background check and security check and they find out your gambling and posting on a gambling forum...BOOM goes the dynamite on your story

Seaweed
    Update your status

I work my own hours and make more money in a day than you will in a fukking lifetime. All you do is lie and tell stupid fukking stories.
    I hope you enjoy the pictures from my bed at NASA. Have you ever worked for a company like NASA?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I hope you enjoy the pictures from my bed at NASA. Have you ever worked for a company like NASA?
    I know you are lying but my cousin works for NASA in Houston and its not glamorous as you fukking think it is

Seaweed
    Update your status

Well hot shot...your fairy tale will explode when they do a background check and security check and they find out your gambling and posting on a gambling forum...BOOM goes the dynamite on your story
    They do not do background checks on this as it is not a job. They only check your employment history. I'll be posting on SBR at NASA while making money. This will be too good if I get it

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    fuk..looks like something wrong with me
    You're just tired coach.

You'll get used to those long nursing hours.

Have you seen anything erotic at the hospital yet?

Seaweed
    Update your status

I know you are lying but my cousin works for NASA in Houston and its not glamorous as you fukking think it is
    I don't know about working at NASA because those guys have big egos and think they are too good for this world but laying in a bed for 70 days and making 18 grand is an amazing deal.

Dirty Sanchez

They do not do background checks on this as it is not a job. They only check your employment history. I'll be posting on SBR at NASA while making money. This will be too good if I get it
    Wrong...working inside NASA requires background, security, and drug testing Einstein. You need to have proper Identification to be walking around these days...it's not fukking Disneyland....trust me

Ra77er

NASA space program is some insane shit, Booyah just let weeds dream

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Wrong...working inside NASA requires background, security, and drug testing Einstein. You need to have proper Identification to be walking around these days...it's not fukking Disneyland....trust me
    This guy is something else DS...can anyone spout BS more than this fukking clown??

Seaweed
    Update your status

I think I am in the clear. I dont do drugs anymore and i have all proper identification

123 Last