pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

So the fix is Kentucky to win and cover the spread.
    Thanks guys! You are making me rich!

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Everything is fixed once your play loses.
    I religiously thank refs after wins.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

So the fix is Kentucky to win and cover the spread.
    Thanks guys! You are making me rich!
    Kentucky cover what!?!? Lol. It's all fixed!

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

wow brutal backdoor cover sorry for you kentuky backers that was nuts how does one of the best free throw shooters go 0-2 at the end for kentucky

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

then kentuky lets cincinatti just walk in for the lay in

TwoWays

As long as kentucky advances and don't cover, the books be raking it in. I know this cause I beleive sports is all fixed

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    wow brutal backdoor cover sorry for you kentuky backers that was nuts how does one of the best free throw shooters go 0-2 at the end for kentucky
    Yep. Phantom foul to get Ellis out of the game and kept Kentucky above the #. Live line was Kentucky -16.5 (-150) at the last break. Shocked that Cincy covered there!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

kentucky game was blatanly obvious that it was rigged.

never seen such whore shit!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Us squares on the dog, survived!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Your probably not paying the whores enough.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Yeah because up 15 the refs would send Kentucky to the line if it was rigged .. Give me a break.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Dude you either bet fav MLs or take the points. No coach is playing to cover the spread in a knock out game.
    Good point.
    Forgot which one, but one of the talking heads that hosts a sports talk show used to say "Coaches don't coach to win by 6.5 points, coaches coach to win the game. Period"

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Dude you either bet fav MLs or take the points. No coach is playing to cover the spread in a knock out game.
    Duh, they arnt playing to cover in any game. Your statement makes no sense.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Indiana game yesterday had 54 FTS attempted. So far in this Arizona game (with more hard contact that Indiana game) there have been 8 FTs total at half. Not saying "fix" but funny how officials take a stand on how they are going to approach the game.

If you can't at least see that outcomes and pace are subtly manipulated in NCAA and NBA basketball then you've just decided to turn the other way.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Indiana game yesterday had 54 FTS attempted. So far in this Arizona game (with more hard contact that Indiana game) there have been 8 FTs total at half. Not saying "fix" but funny how officials take a stand on how they are going to approach the game.

If you can't at least see that outcomes and pace are subtly manipulated in NCAA and NBA basketball then you've just decided to turn the other way.
    tatddy and Payton and some guys here get my point.

Down 15 and under a minute left and you are fouling as Cincy did. Seems weird in any other game, until you see the line was 15.5-17. Then you chuckle.

stevenash

Not saying "fix" but funny how officials take a stand on how they are going to approach the game.
    Yeah, went to school with a kid who used to play with St. John's in the 90's and he says the officials huddle up before the game and discuss as a team how they are going to call the game.

TwoWays

Who the heck fouls down 15 with under 30 seconds. Same guy on cinci that made the final scoring layup to cover spread. Lol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Good point.
    Forgot which one, but one of the talking heads that hosts a sports talk show used to say "Coaches don't coach to win by 6.5 points, coaches coach to win the game. Period"
    I can never forget 7-8 years back when UConn was playing Duke and I had UConn -4. They are up by 6 with 2 seconds left and no timeouts left. Duke inbounds the ball after UConn made FT and Chris Duhon dribbles the ball and lets the ball go before midcourt and bangs a miraculous 3 and Duke covers. Never layed the points again since. Only MLs.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    tatddy and Payton and some guys here get my point.

Down 15 and under a minute left and you are fouling as Cincy did. Seems weird in any other game, until you see the line was 15.5-17. Then you chuckle.
    If the fix was Cinci to cover then why did Kentucky bother to cover the spread towards the end and then give it back? Would be easier to fix if they lead the whole game by no more than 8 points.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

If the fix was Cinci to cover then why did Kentucky bother to cover the spread towards the end and then give it back? Would be easier to fix if they lead the whole game by no more than 8 points.
    Where do you get in anything I posted today about Cincy being favored by the refs? I made a strong case for the exact opposite.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

every game is fixed but we don't stop betting. we just got to pray we are on the right side of the fix. so quit trying to figure out the games and flip a coin. that's what do. so far ive been on the right side 3 out 6 bets and im happy. DONT GIVE UP , DONT EVER GIVE UP

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    every game is fixed but we don't stop betting. we just got to pray we are on the right side of the fix. so quit trying to figure out the games and flip a coin. that's what do. so far ive been on the right side 3 out 6 bets and im happy. DONT GIVE UP , DONT EVER GIVE UP
    Throw in some roullete to take breaks from going insane.

stevenash

I can never forget 7-8 years back when UConn was playing Duke and I had UConn -4. They are up by 6 with 2 seconds left and no timeouts left. Duke inbounds the ball after UConn made FT and Chris Duhon dribbles the ball and lets the ball go before midcourt and bangs a miraculous 3 and Duke covers. Never layed the points again since. Only MLs.
    You know I'm a UConn homer, right?
    Remember that game like it was yesterday.

It was the 2004 sem-finals, Duke against UConn.
    Duke had us by the balls, UConn goes on a crazy 12-3 run to take the lead late in the game.
    UConn was up 4 Pavy, not 6, but good recall never the less.
    Okafor hit a clutch banker, to put us up 4.
    Game ended like you said, 00:02 left, Huskies up 4, I think it was JJ Redick inbounding (actually rolled the ball almost to half court) to Duhon, I'm screaming at the TV at Ben Gordon to guard Duhon, Duhon heaves a Hail Mary, goes the fuk in the basket from half court.

We (80 percent of the gambers in Fairfield County Ct.) were on our hometown Hukies real big, I lost 330 on that shot.
    Locals here made a mint, if you know anything about Connectcut, this is insurance and Wall Street country, there is a shit load of money bet in gambled in Connecticut.

Almost all of us got buried that game.

p.s. UConn hammers Georgia Tech two days later to cut down the nets.

That team was good, we had Okafur, Ben Gordon, Villanueva, Talek Brown,
    Duke had Duhon, he coaches at Marshall now, they had JJ Redick, Luol Deng played for Duke in that game too I remember.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

Do you tink i look at stats? Hell no. I pick all dogs and all unders. Kicked ass the 1st day and lost most of it back the next day. One day there were 5 of us waiting for the games to start. The price of right was on and they had some mice racing. We pitched in $10 a piece and we each took a color. My mouse was winning comiing down the stretch and stopped. Yes stopped. Even mice races are fixed. Im still pissed about that. But i wont give up. Ill never give up

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Do you tink i look at stats? Hell no. I pick all dogs and all unders. Kicked ass the 1st day and lost most of it back the next day. One day there were 5 of us waiting for the games to start. The price of right was on and they had some mice racing. We pitched in $10 a piece and we each took a color. My mouse was winning comiing down the stretch and stopped. Yes stopped. Even mice races are fixed. Im still pissed about that. But i wont give up. Ill never give up
    INVEGA, I like your fire.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Seems like we all have a STORY or stories to lead us to believe something just not right with the way this game went down and the bad beats and horrible officiating. IT IS WHAT IT IS. Do not waste your energy or give it any credence. Accept things the way they are and move on and really understand the ebbs and flow of gambling and life. All about the mindset!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You know I'm a UConn homer, right?
    Remember that game like it was yesterday.

It was the 2004 sem-finals, Duke against UConn.
    Duke had us by the balls, UConn goes on a crazy 12-3 run to take the lead late in the game.
    UConn was up 4 Pavy, not 6, but good recall never the less.
    Okafor hit a clutch banker, to put us up 4.
    Game ended like you said, 00:02 left, Huskies up 4, I think it was JJ Redick inbounding (actually rolled the ball almost to half court) to Duhon, I'm screaming at the TV at Ben Gordon to guard Duhon, Duhon heaves a Hail Mary, goes the fuk in the basket from half court.

We (80 percent of the gambers in Fairfield County Ct.) were on our hometown Hukies real big, I lost 330 on that shot.
    Locals here made a mint, if you know anything about Connectcut, this is insurance and Wall Street country, there is a shit load of money bet in gambled in Connecticut.

Almost all of us got buried that game.

p.s. UConn hammers Georgia Tech two days later to cut down the nets.

That team was good, we had Okafur, Ben Gordon, Villanueva, Talek Brown,
    Duke had Duhon, he coaches at Marshall now, they had JJ Redick, Luol Deng played for Duke in that game too I remember.
    That was a big loss for me. That's why I remember. It was a great UCONN team for sure but every time I saw Chris Duhon with the Bulls I wished he choked chewing his gum.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I just rolled with some Hockey today. No sweater. Was watching Sharks/Canadiens pre-game they started talking about the scoring stats between the two teams took the UNDEr, easy money. Gonna sprinkle a lil on the Jazz and have very lil idea what happened in the filthy tournament.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Your probably not paying the whores enough.
    Does a whore shit in the woods?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I just rolled with some Hockey today. No sweater. Was watching Sharks/Canadiens pre-game they started talking about the scoring stats between the two teams took the UNDEr, easy money. Gonna sprinkle a lil on the Jazz and have very lil idea what happened in the filthy tournament.
    Anyone who uses the word 'sprinkle' on a gambling board needs to turn in her gambling card.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

There's another no foul call as guy is getting bear hugged. fukk you refs.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Had ND-4.5 .. penetrate

Had MARYLAND -4.5 last night..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

That's one thing I've always laughed about. Goes across all sports their all "rules" in place yet they leave it open for interpretation to quite a large degree. Rules are rules and shouldn't be called 50 different ways and so open to interpretation. I get a little variance but some of these games are 180 degrees opposite from another on how someone calls fouls or strikes etc. Kinda crazy!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    That's one thing I've always laughed about. Goes across all sports their all "rules" in place yet they leave it open for interpretation to quite a large degree. Rules are rules and shouldn't be called 50 different ways and so open to interpretation. I get a little variance but some of these games are 180 degrees opposite from another on how someone calls fouls or strikes etc. Kinda crazy!
    Butler kid sprinted over and tried to foul. It was a far enough pass that if the Butler kid wanted to give up, fine. But he didn't. Ref stares at the clock and waits for the horn. ghglgn refs your judgment lands directly on another spread.

First 1234 Last