ThePandaFriend
    ThePandaFriend's Avatar Become A Pro!

TPF's All Sports

Hey guys, I've been a reader of these boards for a while now, and thought I would start a thread here just to start tracking my own plays formally. Big fan of pretty much every sport so I'd love to discuss angles with anyone.

I've had a nice run in the NHL and NBA seasons so far, but I feel like it's getting to point in the season when it's really difficult to judge which teams are motivated on which given night. My plan is to lower the number of NHL/NBA plays until playoffs start. In the meantime, I will be playing some tennis and NCAAB, plus the occasional soccer and UFC plays.

Cheers

ThePandaFriend

Plays for today: (my apologies if the odds have slightly changed, I put these plays in last night and wasn't able to post here until now because of my new account)

Robredo/Dimitrov O22 @ 1.934
    Capped this one at 23 games, these two guys are both trying to find their form coming off 3-set matches and I expect it to be a tightly contested, back and forth match.

Svitolina ML @ 2.27
    Svitolina/Bacsinszky O21.5 @ 1.9
    Bacsinszky has been on a tear lately but Svitolina is one of the more underrated players on the WTA tour. This should be close to a coin flip, so I'm taking the + odds on Svitolina.

Arsenal ML @ 2.28
    I am an Arsenal homer, but I really do like the odds here. Arsenal will be desperate for goals, and I think they'll get a 2-0 or 2-1 win, but not enough to be able to advance.

Watson +4.5 @ 1.934
    Suarez Navarro/Watson O20.5 @ 20.5

Heather Watson making a Cinderella run here, playing some awesome tennis at Indian Wells. Suarez Navarro has the skills but is somewhat inconsistent, so I think she'll be challenged today. Almost considered taking Watson ML but the 4.5 games should be good.

Senators ML @ 1.833
    Huge game for the Sens tonight in their playoff push. Riding out the Hamburglar here, I think Sens have a 60% chance of winning so there's a good margin on these odds.

Canucks/Flyers O5 @ 1.813
    Two teams here with potential to score lots of goals, and somewhat inconsistent goaltending as of late. Getting those odds @ O5 instead of 5.5 is huge here.

ThePandaFriend

Adding

BYU -2.5 @ 1.961
    Ole Miss is a solid team but I think they'll have a hard time containing Tyler Haws tonight. BYU has put together some impressive showings down the stretch, and I think they'll get into the Tourney no problem.

And just to clarify, all my plays are 1u unless otherwise stated
    I'll also keep a running list of my plays on my SBR spreadsheet, and once in a while I'll post a photo of my sheet as a summary of my progress here.

ThePandaFriend

Quote Originally Posted by ThePandaFriend View Post

Suarez Navarro/Watson O20.5 @ 20.5
    Just a correction here, the odds are 2.05x, not 20.5x haha

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32870

Good luck Panda

ThePandaFriend

Adding a couple of live plays:

Atletico Madrid to advance @ 1.869
    Total penalties converted O7 @ 2.07

ThePandaFriend

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    Good luck Panda
    Thanks brah

Split the live plays but off to a 4-1 start this morning. Should be a fun slate of games to watch tonight, GL everyone!