CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Davis, Wisconsin and Iowa St for me

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Some $10 specials to consider. Esp like WVU and Prov, would rather bet NC St to get to final game versus win outright. Worst picks on board would be VCU and Texas.

NC State +3000

West Virginia +750

Wyoming +1150

Providence +1150

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20328

Why is KU favored in the big12? I know they won their conference, but thought books would be smarter. I'm not a line expert, but pretty sure they'd be a dog on a neutral court against OU or ISU.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I'm considering taking Oklahoma or Baylor for the Big 12, Wisconsin for the Big Ten, and maybe a couple shots on Richmond in the A10, Oregon in the Pac 12, and UNLV in the MWC.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Why is KU favored in the big12? I know they won their conference, but thought books would be smarter. I'm not a line expert, but pretty sure they'd be a dog on a neutral court against OU or ISU.
    Kansas would be favored as long as they were healthy. That appears to be a big IF at moment.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Kansas would be favored as long as they were healthy. That appears to be a big IF at moment.
    I heard Ellis is suppose to be back for the conference tournament. I think even a fully healthy Jayhawks team would probably be close to a pk against OU and ISU.

Big 12 is wide open. The real value is in Texas at +800. I think most people picked them to win the big12 before the season started. They have final four talent and need to make a push since they are on the bubble. Seems like they have turned it around after the Baylor win.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I heard Ellis is suppose to be back for the conference tournament. I think even a fully healthy Jayhawks team would probably be close to a pk against OU and ISU.

Big 12 is wide open. The real value is in Texas at +800. I think most people picked them to win the big12 before the season started. They have final four talent and need to make a push since they are on the bubble. Seems like they have turned it around after the Baylor win.

texas at +800 is close to worst bet on the board imo, theres obviously something wrong with the team that was "favored to win conference" yet finished 8-10 in conference beating dog shit teams only and getting fluke win that Baylor gifted them

KRIT

Big East also has my attention. Nova and Gtown are known for their early exits in March. Provo and St John's at those #'s look good. I'm surprised Butler, and X have worst odds than them. Once again, i'm not an odds expert, but I would have guessed this order: Nova, Gtown, Provo, Johnnies, X, Butler.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I put a unit on Iowa state. The healthiest team with the best odds to long shot a conference tournament. Plus they are a 3 seed, opposite Kansas. I love them being on the lower half with Oklahoma.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 03-10-15 at 06:13 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Iowa state. Love it. Something is not right with Kansas and Oklahoma plays poorly in the clutch.
    I hope they have one more heartbreaker left in them.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I put a unit on Iowa state. The healthiest team with the best odds to long shot a conference tournament. Plus they are a 3 seed, opposite Kansas. I love them being on the lower half with Oklahoma.
    Lets rock Al Bundy style.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Should I hedge a +400 bet or let it ride?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Anyone remember what the odds were for Notre dame to win the ACC?

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Anyone remember what the odds were for Notre dame to win the ACC?

Op shows +700

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Norte Dame can easily win their conference as well.

Easier than I thought.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

Quote Originally Posted by cbiscuit View Post
    Some $10 specials to consider. Esp like WVU and Prov, would rather bet NC St to get to final game versus win outright. Worst picks on board would be VCU and Texas.

NC State +3000

West Virginia +750

Wyoming +1150

Providence +1150

Coowwwbbbboooyyyys Baaaaayyy beeee!

It only takes one when you go against faves. I'm sore about Providence getting screwed late with phantom foul call that red-carpeted BETourn to Villanova, otherwise there is NO doubt that Prov handles X - course it's hypothetical.

Mea Culpa on VCU though- I would wanted triple the odds after their near collapse the past several weeks, total Jekyll Hyde situation there but congrats to the few guys here that liked them anyway.
    Damn WVU, did you guys miss your bus to arena or what?

First 12