DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

KOBE.Muse.Self Grandising Malarky.

Kobe could ball. No question.

Kobe might possibly be the most insecure athelete we have ever seen.
    Few observations to follow.

This "profile" for lack of a better word was something Kobe initiated, quite possibly financed.
    The first draft of this profile was completely trashed by Kobster.On to the second draft.
    Kobes decided he, and he alone, would be the only interview allowed.
    No other viewpoint, (coach, teamate, family???), only the Kobmiester.

WOW.

I had no problem with Kobe, not even with the Shaq debacle, UNTIL the game a few years ago when he started that ridiculous teeth scowl. What a douche. Phoney ass poser.
    Lasted all of 5 games. Never to return.

His life after ball will be a disaster. He will not find any peace or happiness.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmm.. interesting.

i am the biggest Kobe hater i know.. though i have disagreed with Menses about this
    (he insists otherwise) lol

the most stupid thing i have ever seen in all of sports was what i called the "tygah-face"

Kobe acting like he's the Lion King in a stooped cartoon.

dude is garbage, terrrible to teammates, never passes, takes credit for everybody's work
    and never hangs a loss on himself. ever.

even calls out teammates in the media after games.

Any secret why Gasol is not there, anymore?.. Dwight Howard? Ramon Sessions?
    the list is too long, people won't even sign there

best part is, Kobe told ESPN that he is not retiring after next year
    so Lakers will still be hostage.

He is hunting the No.1 overall scoring title.

think about it. He shot .372 (FG%) and he thinks he can still
    NOT only play in this league.. but excel

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Ratzz, I am offended by this...how dare you insinuate that I am not a bigger Kobe hater than you? LOLOL....

Kobe now realizes his career is essentially over or at least the part of his career that includes winning championships so he is now concerned about his legacy which has taken a beating the past few years so he is trying to reshape the narrative regarding his reputation in the league. Normally the media and in particular ESPN would be leading the charge in this affair but they have seemingly abandoned him over the last few years with the latest arrow being the scathing ESPN Henry Abbot article coming out a few months back..

So Kobe has to do it himself...revisionist history at its finest...he flat out denied he requested a trade back in 07 claiming he is "Loyal"...LOL...he continues to dodge the Dwight Howard fiasco by claiming Dwight was not made of "championship" material...even tho his own front office begged Dwight to stay..the new narrative of course being that Kobe's selfish nature is really just his "competitive" nature...The entire Documentary is one big excuse for how childish and mean spirited he has been to all the people in his personal and professional life..."He's just a different kind of person"..LOL

Not buying it one bit...the word is out on this sociopath and history will not be kind to his kind...Kareem had some of the same traits...and as a result..magic is far more beloved than Kareem will ever be in LA..personality matters...how you treat your teammates matter...Kareem has 6 rings, Magic has 5...but who got their statue outside of Staples first?