itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Please. It's absolutely nothing.

I saw the incident report this morning. If anyone paid for this nonsense, they're going to be sorely disappointed.
    There might be another angle to it other than the filed incident report though Ope...from what I read the police were called to the Walmart about a female being dragged out of a car and thrown into another car which then drove away....police arrived and found one car with door open and unoccupied...within a minute or so an Escalade pulled up with two men who claimed they were told to come pick up the empty car (all vehicles that were there, and arrived after registered to Dez- Mercedes, Escalade and a Bentley) when the police asked them about the incident they had no clue but a few minutes later after texting someone....up pulls another car with Dez and the female in the back seat...she claims that another male and her argued and she ended up at a friends house where she called Dez to pick her up and thats why she was with him at the moment. So the officer let everyone go but nobody checked the surveillance video from Walmart...thats the video in question that shows who and what happened to the female. You and I both know how that likely played out...its Texas...a cowboy player rolls up and officer was either start struck or didn't want to make waves, at least 4 guys in all those flashy cars most likely had a little $$ fall out of their wallet to him and got an autograph from Dez and they all went their separate ways

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dez is a great football player of course but probably thew lowest trash of a person you could ever be

His ticket just like many other black players is waiting for him in jail down the road

First 123