I have a business idea that is a pretty big untapped market. Many people are doing this idea but its not being done the way I plan on it. I need help building an app to take orders and track sales. It is not a hard business model at all. we would be a middle man in the market. there are approx. 900,000 customers that will be buying at least 2 items each but hopefully 5-6 items a year each. if done right we could stand to easily make over 1 million each easy without actually touching product. I just need someone to make the app and possible help a little after that. We will not own or hold any inventory. please PM me if you can help. I am looking to give a % of the business for the help. If you can not make an app but know someone that can I will give a finders % in the company for connecting us. Honestly when you hear my idea you will be blown away by the idea and business model. I majored in business and marketing. I am an assistant manager to a $72 million a year business. I know my numbers and I know how to turn profit. I just lack capital but I really lack knowledge on building apps. Please PM me with any help you can provide.