Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Southampton v Liverpool

Over 2½ +115

Pound this play & thank me later bout time Liverpool goals come flying in, this will be a goal fest 3-2 Southampton, hammer it + money for two sides that can find the net.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I don't know. Looks like a one goal max game to me. Both teams suck in offense.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I don't know. Looks like a one goal max game to me. Both teams suck in offense.
    That's the thinking I'm counting on, + money on over lol daylight robbery with these two styles of attack, anyone with a half a clue that has watched the games this season would anticipate chances galore which = goals.

Books are wrong with this one, but keep pounding that under you'll see

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

over might be worth a shot at this price. I think it will depend of how Rodgers plans to use his fullbacks. If he sends Moreno and Ibe to support attack often, that will leave a lot of space behind which Mane and Elia will be able to use for counters. Tadic has a great vision and pass and he can put that ball behind the defenders and find his wingers. But then on the other hand, if Ibe and Moreno play more cautios, Southampton will probably try their luck with a lot of crosses to Pelle, who will be surrounded by 3 big defenders with great heading.
    Anyway, good luck with your bet!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybadger44 View Post
    over might be worth a shot at this price. I think it will depend of how Rodgers plans to use his fullbacks. If he sends Moreno and Ibe to support attack often, that will leave a lot of space behind which Mane and Elia will be able to use for counters. Tadic has a great vision and pass and he can put that ball behind the defenders and find his wingers. But then on the other hand, if Ibe and Moreno play more cautios, Southampton will probably try their luck with a lot of crosses to Pelle, who will be surrounded by 3 big defenders with great heading.
    Anyway, good luck with your bet!
    Some good points, its worth noting James Ward-Prowse is one hell of a crosser too!

Honeybadger44
    Update your status
    Honeybadger44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

His corner kicks are some of the best in football, imho. But going through probable lineups on few websites, I didn't see him in starting eleven. Mostly Mane-Tadic-Elia trio behind Pelle.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Lets make it 1-1 before the half

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Tough loss...calls/and no calls that went the wrong way that cost a few goals IMO

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

2 Penalties not given, Handball outside the box by the goalie not given. 3 scoreless home games for Southampton well fuk me, didn't look like they wanted to score, Elia was useless today.

Backing Madrid -2 anyway lets get it

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

It wasn't a handball you knit, there was ZERO Mignolet could have done in that sense, outside of cutting his arm off since the ball bounced off his chest first at best it's a yellow and a FK outside the box. And only the second instance is any shout for an actual penalty.

Find a new sport to follow instead, since you are obviously clueless as to the rules of Football. Good bet you haven't worn a pair of cleets in your life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rudeboy

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

plekz, good bet you haven't ever worn a pair of p ussy lips around your 3" in your life.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

what's it like being a walking example of that sex between people in some cases should stay in theory?

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    what's it like being a walking example of that sex between people in some cases should stay in theory?
    ...nice