Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Unfortunately, whilst we try to keep errors to a minimum, they can and do occur.

Errors can be made before or during a fixture as we trade Live and In-Play, should any error occur then a trading review would always be completed. Once the error is identified, all effected bets are then updated appropriately.

In relation to this match as this was not a friendly and was not played over 90 minutes, all bets are classed as void as an incorrect participant.

We can confirm that the match was played 2 x 40 minute halves instead of 2 x 45.

We were also able to confirm that the period length for this round of the Finland Cup is 2 x 40 minute halves.

Therefore all bets have been made void as an incorrect fixture.

If this selection is involved in a multiple bet then your bet will continue and be settled on the remaining teams and the Cash Out option may no longer be available for your bet.

E.g. a Treble containing this selection would now be settled as a double on the remaining two selections.

If your bet can no longer be cashed out, this will go onto be settled as won/lost accordingly on the selections you have chosen.

This review and update is exactly in line with the ruling:

'bet365 will not be liable for any errors in respect of bets or wagers including where: (i) bet365 has incorrectly stated the relevant odds/spreads/handicap/totals; (ii) bet365 continues to accept bets or wagers on closed or suspended markets; (iii) bet365 incorrectly calculates or pays a settlement amount; or (iv) any error occurs in a random number generator or pay tables included, incorporated or used in any game or product'

Please note all bets are updated and changes to one side of a market would always be updated to the other side. With this in mind bets can be updated for or against a customer.

Nevertheless, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you have any further queries, we may ask you to confirm your four-digit security number. If you are unable to recall your four-digit security number, go to Services in the top right corner of our website, click on Help, select FAQ - My Account and refer to What if I forget my four-digit security number.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

mugged off

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    mugged off
    basically

smithah2
    Sex, Drugs and Carlton Cole
    smithah2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You can stop being a dumb ass! A bad line is a bad line idiot. No book is gonna honor a mistake, even if its their own. At least you got your $2 back! Now go buy a fuk'in hamburger, you hamburger!
    how do you figure its a bad line. 10 mins to go in the 1st half and its 1-1. betting under 2.5 for the 1st to me odds of 1.3-1.5 seem about right which is what he bet on (-250_

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by smithah2 View Post
    how do you figure its a bad line. 10 mins to go in the 1st half and its 1-1. betting under 2.5 for the 1st to me odds of 1.3-1.5 seem about right which is what he bet on (-250_
    Ignore mikejamm he is clueless about soccer

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9858

I actually think this makes sense. There was 33% less time remaining than they anticipated when they hung the line. Sucks for weeder here for sure but I'm with the book here

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16522

I think seaweed got screwed on this one. Seems like a legit line to me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

No wonder I see so many dumb ass complaints.

Even when the book clearly explains and it's 100% obvious it's a bad listing some people will still whine they are being ripped off.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

This is true option, but in some cases it really does seem like Bet365 is free rolling their players.

I don't get to cancel my bad wagers in play, doesn't seem fair they reserve the right to cancel bad lines after the fact.

Tough break weeder. I've been having issues with bet 365 in the past year after having virtually no problems after gambling with them for nearly 20 years.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    This is true option, but in some cases it really does seem like Bet365 is free rolling their players.

I don't get to cancel my bad wagers in play, doesn't seem fair they reserve the right to cancel bad lines after the fact.

Tough break weeder. I've been having issues with bet 365 in the past year after having virtually no problems after gambling with them for nearly 20 years.
    I haven't seen stuff from them that I suspect as free rolling anyone.

What's your recent problems Jay? PM if you like. Maybe we can help.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2242

depends if they cancelled the overs bet too.......

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

Its not misgraded bets opti, its been small things like pricessing withdrawals. Everything has been ironed out but its just not the same as it was when they were Bowman's.

If I have any issues in the future I will take you up on the offer.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6290

Quote Originally Posted by smithah2 View Post
    That's just it, there wasn't 10 minutes left in the half. As stated in prior posts, it was an U20's match with two 40 minute halves. With 5 minutes or less left the line was off. End of story.

First 12