Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Mo Williams Traded To Charlotte Hornets

The Charlotte Hornets, in need of depth at point guard, acquired Mo Williams in a trade Tuesday with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Charlotte also received guard Troy Daniels and cash considerations, while Minnesota acquired guard Gary Neal and a second-round draft selection in 2019.

Did this to make up for the offense missing from Kemba Walker's injury. Mo Williams has been shoot first, shoot second, shoot third, and if those first three options aren't there, then pass it off. Neal was a better defender, so I wouldn't be shocked if the Hornets get the over on the next few totals.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I am a Hornets fan due to me living near Charlotte nowdays.

The Hornets cannot hold a 20 point lead to save their life. They literally must have blown a DOZEN 20+ point leads this season alone in the final minutes of a game.

Everyone starts taking stupid shots and don't get back defensively in transition.

Gary Neal has been an inconsistent piece of crap and is shooting the worst % from the field of his career.

Any trade is a good trade.

Now they need to get rid of Gerald Henderson. The guy is a cancer to the team and a D-League player at best, yet he is taking the most shots on a relatively talented team. He is the reason for the 7 win season a few years ago along with Byron Mullens (who is no longer in the league) and Bismack Biyombo (who is a 7 foot center who cannot finish a dunk or make free throws).
    Last edited by Spedizzo; 02-10-15 at 01:31 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Does this really help Mo is just a streaky player??

Jordan never does anything right

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

They will still continue to lose.

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I see they as a great pickup

Will bring a heavy punch to the bench when Walker returns to the starting lineup

jjgold

They have no shot

It's a team that will lose for 100 years

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The Charlotte Hornets, in need of depth at point guard, acquired Mo Williams in a trade Tuesday with the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Charlotte also received guard Troy Daniels and cash considerations, while Minnesota acquired guard Gary Neal and a second-round draft selection in 2019.

Did this to make up for the offense missing from Kemba Walker's injury. Mo Williams has been shoot first, shoot second, shoot third, and if those first three options aren't there, then pass it off. Neal was a better defender, so I wouldn't be shocked if the Hornets get the over on the next few totals.
    Did you post the last paragraph of your initial post on espn.com or just copy the guy who said the same exact thing. Just curious

CameronKrazie09
    CameronKrazie09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

Great addition . They need some scoring and experience to get them to the playoffs

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

Timberwolves might trade Neal to Hawks, if Atlanta can't sign Ray Allen. Neal used to play under Hawks GM Mike Budenholzer when they were both with the Spurs.

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Timberwolves might trade Neal to Hawks, if Atlanta can't sign Ray Allen. Neal used to play under Hawks GM Mike Budenholzer when they were both with the Spurs.
    Neal cannot be traded again

He will stay with Wolves or be bought out

If bought out Hawks are definitely a viable option

Still curious if that's you on espn.com who made the comments about the trade in the comment section..if so very well said pops or if you just copied and pasted somebody else's words

jjgold

Charlotte might be worst organization in sports

laclippers504

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Charlotte might be worst organization in sports
    I don't know about that Coach

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor