Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

James Dolan kissing up to the Knicks fan base....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ponds-to-e-mai

New York Knicks owner James Dolan has one message to disenfranchised Knicks fans: Go root for the Brooklyn Nets.

Timothy Burke of Deadspin acquired a recent correspondence from Dolan and an unnamed Knicks fan—referred to as the father of filmmaker Aaron Bierman—in which the owner responds to the fan's email and criticism:

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:15 PM, James Dolan

Mr Bierman

You are a sad person. Why would anybody write such a hateful letter. I am.just guessing but ill bet your life is a mess and you are a hateful mess. What have you done that anyone would consider positive or nice. I am betting nothing. In fact ill bet you are negative force in everyone who comes in contact with you. You most likely have made your family miserable. Alcoholic maybe. I just celebrated my 21 year anniversary of sobriety. You should try it. Maybe it will help you become a person that folks would like to have around. In the mean while start rooting.for the Nets because the Knicks dont want you.

Respectfully

James Dolan

Howard Beck of Bleacher Report confirmed the email's legitimacy. In the email to which Dolan responded, Bierman's father claims to be a Knicks fan "in excess of 60 years." He goes on to bemoan the controversial owner's ways, citing Dolan's handling of Steve Kerr as the most recent in a long list of transgressions.

Kerr was team president Phil Jackson's first choice as Knicks coach before settling on Derek Fisher. After prolonged negotiations, Kerr spurned Jackson to coach the Golden State Warriors. The Warriors currently have the league's second-best record at 40-9, while the Knicks are an NBA-worst 10-41.

The fan goes on to implore Dolan to sell the Knicks so "their fans can at least look forward to growing them in a positive direction."

James Dolan is the son of Cablevision founder Charles Dolan. He currently heads The Madison Square Garden Company, which runs the Knicks, New York Rangers and New York Liberty, among other holdings.

The Knicks have made the playoffs only five times and won one playoff round since 1999-00 despite typically having one of the NBA's highest payrolls.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's not the dolan when you have Carmelo Anthony on your team it's a death sentence of failure

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I can say this DOLAN IS A FUKING CLOWN and big time JO. They should post this on front page of all newpapers, another example of a SPOILED BRAT from daddy's success who runs a business eventually into the ground and doesn't get that fans,customers, and employees pay is Fuking salary. Guy is totally out of touch. He loved Isiah the worst GM in history.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Good that you threw that racial part in there...cause I wouldn't of received the full effect otherwise

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

I'd say that I lost all respect for Dolan for responding to an upset customer like that, but I never had any respect for him to begin with. Respect is earned, not inherited from your father.

Really revealing/embarrassing that Dolan sees himself (an alcoholic that made his own family miserable) in that "hateful letter."
    Points Awarded:

etothep gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is just a drunk

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Four men, two brothers and their friends -- so fed up with the Knicks poor play and nudged by the angry email sent by owner James Dolan to a disgruntled fan -- have started a website dedicated to getting the New York Knicks sold.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...et-knicks-sold

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982