dont like it LT.

Public team on the road is no beuno

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    dont like it LT.

not that it makes a lick of difference (although im not exactly a fan of popular dogs), i seriously doubt Manhattan is some as you say
    "public" team.. im assuming you looking at some percentage from somewhere to come up with that statement, even for the sake of argument i agree with whatever % you say it is, how many bets you possibly think it is? or more to the point how many avg joes woke up this morning and rushed to get a play on manhattan?

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Hey, I'm Joe Q. Public! I almost just crashed my car on the way to the book shop trying to get all my loot down on the Manhattan Jaspers. LOL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    Hey, I'm Joe Q. Public! I almost just crashed my car on the way to the book shop trying to get all my loot down on the Manhattan Jaspers. LOL
    that 1 of my biggest problems with that whole "who the public on" bs. i got news for ppl who say that shit, they/we are the fukkin public so if you on the other side in fact there would be "public" action on both sides no?

im pretty sure im "public" myself wtf ever that means (dont need a definition i know he just saying he sees some cute percentage that says more ppl are on one side or the other and somehow he can decipher in fact who those ppl are. if you have that kind of power you should just use it to pick winners i say!) and my public ass doenst see a whole lot of reasons to like Manhattan (unless there a injury or something, hanvt checked), i know the 1st match up went to ot but when i look at that gm i see a lot more things that i feel are more likely to play out in riders favor here.. so i guess the "public is split! lol

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Lasalle ML

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    dont like it LT.

Really, you are now giving advice to pros like LT with his superb record? I'll take LT all the time than your pathetic advice.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Really, you are now giving advice to pros like LT with his superb record? I'll take LT all the time than your pathetic advice.
    cant even make this shit up, lol..

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    that 1 of my biggest problems with that whole "who the public on" bs. i got news for ppl who say that shit, they/we are the fukkin public so if you on the other side in fact there would be "public" action on both sides no?

im pretty sure im "public" myself wtf ever that means (dont need a definition i know he just saying he sees some cute percentage that says more ppl are on one side or the other and somehow he can decipher in fact who those ppl are. if you have that kind of power you should just use it to pick winners i say!) and my public ass doenst see a whole lot of reasons to like Manhattan (unless there a injury or something, hanvt checked), i know the 1st match up went to ot but when i look at that gm i see a lot more things that i feel are more likely to play out in riders favor here.. so i guess the "public is split! lol
    Though I agree with you on the whole situation this is a pretty stupid statement.. Saying the public is on something just implies that more people are betting on a team.. Just a term.. I totally agree w u though, the public being on a game like Manhattan means jack.. That public number could be 5 people

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Dick rider. Get off your knees
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave GT21Megatron 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    Though I agree with you on the whole situation this is a pretty stupid statement.. Saying the public is on something just implies that more people are betting on a team.. Just a term.. I totally agree w u though, the public being on a game like Manhattan means jack.. That public number could be 5 people
    the whole basis to make plays because of some percentage of bets you see at whatever site is what is stupid.. i know exactly wtf it means and it one of the most pointless things spit out by wanna be sharps around here all day.. let me know when you wanna match wits while we talking bout who the fukk stupid..

chosen4th

the whole basis to make plays because of some percentage of bets you see at whatever site is what is stupid.. i know exactly wtf it means and it one of the most pointless things spit out by wanna be sharps around here all day.. let me know when you wanna match wits while we talking bout who the fukk stupid..
    dude ur a fking r tard

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Too much drama over here, you either tail or not, too easy

chosen4th

Last edited by chosen4th; 02-08-15 at 11:24 AM.

hunsi
    hunsi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you have my baseball?

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Dick rider. Get off your knees

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Also, the vegas insider graphs and stuff like that generally only give a glimpse of the actual situation, like recording "percentage/number of wagers ATS" or something, so you can't accurately account for actual dollar value. When the % seems askew, and the number is short, mad heads are probably on the juicy ML anyway (square as fxck). Then you consider public parlay fodder, teaser bait, etc... further muddying the water, right? Every statistic should be interpreted in the proper context, right? Most importantly, in this situation, we are talking about a wildly inconsistent mid major conference on a Sunday afternoon. Bookies already cashed out after the end of the NFL season. Most shops will take conference championship action, and tournament action, and then chill until NBA playoffs. My .02