jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why I And Others Guy Did Not Go To The Bash: Video

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RealSlimShady, El Nino, BIGDAY, ApricotSinner32, and Spedizzo

bookme
    bookme's Avatar Become A Pro!

To broke?

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

JJ is just an Internet tough guy. He has social phobia that's why he never shows up to bashes or meets posters

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Lmao you crack me up.

Oh and how bout next time you shoot a vid, at least try to hide the fact that you're sittin on the shitter.

jjgold

I was going..Sherry fukked my trip up

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

After two minutes of this vid I had to give up as the bullshit was hurting my head.

Tips for the future though:

Should any of you ever wish to attend a Bash in the future, get a passport. There will not be a Bash anytime soon, if ever again, in the US. This discussion has already happened.

So if you don't have a passport now, go get one. If you can't get one because you're a felon, then suck it up. It's not going to change.

This Bash compared to the Vegas bash was like going to an 8 star hotel vs staying in the ditch and the Vegas Bash was nice!!! But that's how much better this DR bash was. And the guys who went to Costa Rica are saying that DR was heaps better too so they just keep improving.

Get your damn passport. As soon as they announce it, put $25 a week away for your flight. If you can't afford that, then you shouldn't be gambling. This was an all inclusive resort to the point that they were bringing Champagne, multiple bottles of wine, etc to my room. Room service 24/7. Going to a club and buying shots for everyone yet not having to spend a cent. Swimming up to a pool bar and not only ordering a glass of Coke but food and drinks for 30 people behind you. For free!!!

They had fricken liquor dispensers in our rooms that I never even used but 5 bottles of those things you see in bars. Hold your glass up underneath for a shot and just keep going if you want a glass full lol.

Again: The whole point that JJ doesn't seem to get is that it's not for everyone. If you can afford the flight you'll have the time of your life. But just like y'all didn't believe me at first about this one when I kept saying it would NOT be in the US... get a passport and/or sort it out so you can leave the US.

If not, you won't be attending a Bash. The days of Vegas Bashes for broke degens who can't even afford a $8 Perkins meal and cry when $20 of their flight isn't comped are long gone. Passport or piss off. I'm telling you now.
    Points Awarded:

DOM_Toretto gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

So Shari, did you mess up JJs flight?

jjgold

miscommunication is easy with confirmation numbers

I asked her 3 times if Y67O97 was the number and she said yes

I looked then at travel itinerary for that flight and it was 27 hrs from Vegas way too long for me with 5 changeovers

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

jj how many bashes have you attended?

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    jj how many bashes have you attended?
    None..this was the one I was going to do

I met about 9 posters all time in lets say 12 years

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

But anyway...

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

JJ, you fukk!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

couldn't stop looking at the toilet in jj's sunglasses

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    So Shari, did you mess up JJs flight?

I swear even Beyonce and Jay have more initiative than this wanker. We would've sorted out his flight, got him to the airport, got him to the hotel, etc etc etc. Basically like he was a 90 yo former president. Red carpet all the way. And he refuses to do it. The other bashes I somewhat understood as Vegas is totally ghetto. You get guys there worried they can't buy a fricken mcmuffin after day 1. But with this one in particular I was like there is something severely messed in your brain if you don't show. There will be no broke dick degenerates. Only those who can afford to be there wil PLUS those who can get a passport. For JJ who is so worried about keeping up his schtick 24/7 this would've been perfect. He could've been in a beach cabana with us all under the shade or cruising around the massive resort on the inside or even sleeping like i did for part of two days to adjust to jet lag.

I am beyond pissed off he didn't come. Seriously no excuse. Even the bigwigs were saying this was the best crowd of bash goers as far as relaxed, not ghetto, etc. Even damn Quanger slotted right in like the lovely marshmallow man he is.

You too sneaker - get your passport sorted now. The next bash is not in the US 100%. So sort out what you need to do. You really need to come. Trust me when I say there are activities for everyone although i won't type them on a damn forum obv.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jjgold

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Can you imagine the videos he could do at the bash?

I bet half of them would be in his room power posting like a prick in isolation. Of course the alternative is to hang out with people like me in a bikini...

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Silver Sevens all day!

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    After two minutes of this vid I had to give up as the bullshit was hurting my head.

Tips for the future though:

Should any of you ever wish to attend a Bash in the future, get a passport. There will not be a Bash anytime soon, if ever again, in the US. This discussion has already happened.

So if you don't have a passport now, go get one. If you can't get one because you're a felon, then suck it up. It's not going to change.

This Bash compared to the Vegas bash was like going to an 8 star hotel vs staying in the ditch and the Vegas Bash was nice!!! But that's how much better this DR bash was. And the guys who went to Costa Rica are saying that DR was heaps better too so they just keep improving.

Get your damn passport. As soon as they announce it, put $25 a week away for your flight. If you can't afford that, then you shouldn't be gambling. This was an all inclusive resort to the point that they were bringing Champagne, multiple bottles of wine, etc to my room. Room service 24/7. Going to a club and buying shots for everyone yet not having to spend a cent. Swimming up to a pool bar and not only ordering a glass of Coke but food and drinks for 30 people behind you. For free!!!

They had fricken liquor dispensers in our rooms that I never even used but 5 bottles of those things you see in bars. Hold your glass up underneath for a shot and just keep going if you want a glass full lol.

Again: The whole point that JJ doesn't seem to get is that it's not for everyone. If you can afford the flight you'll have the time of your life. But just like y'all didn't believe me at first about this one when I kept saying it would NOT be in the US... get a passport and/or sort it out so you can leave the US.

If not, you won't be attending a Bash. The days of Vegas Bashes for broke degens who can't even afford a $8 Perkins meal and cry when $20 of their flight isn't comped are long gone. Passport or piss off. I'm telling you now.

A felon will have no problem obtaining a passport unless he has been convicted of transporting drugs across international boarders or treason.

Felons, dont be afraid to apply for a passport, all it is is a document confirming your identity and country of origin.

jjgold

The place seems unreal and not too over crowded like Vegas

Hey I was going and even was bringing Elk a gift

I will write a scathing email to Sherry very soon..yes I could of gone if I took the 27 hr flight she planned for me

Now look up Vegas and DR and see how far it is??? I say 6 hrs maybe with 1 stop??

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I'm a felon

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Coach, takes dedication to make a vid in between glory hole sessions!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Coach is right on the money! ...unreal

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The place seems unreal and not too over crowded like Vegas

Hey I was going and even was bringing Elk a gift

I will write a scathing email to Sherry very soon..yes I could of gone if I took the 27 hr flight she planned for me

Now look up Vegas and DR and see how far it is??? I say 6 hrs maybe with 1 stop??
    See this is the problem with these storylines. 40 posters know how long it took me to get there and say another 15 say my actual tickets to watch me leave. They also know I had nothing to do with travel for you because if I had, I would've paid a poster to slap FedEx stickers all over your face and ass and send you off like that.

You made a big mistake missing out on this one. No joke. I'm not saying that to be funny or whatever. You really stuffed up this time. We need to get that fixed before the next Bash so you can attend. It's not going to be in Vegas or any other low budget place so don't worry about that. But you need to finally deal with it as you're now punishing yourself. This resort we were just in... bloody hell JJ... this was beyond.

Get your passport sorted if it's not already. Next time i'm not taking no for an answer you prick. Seth is braver than you now and you're supposed to be his courage role model for church.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

jjgold

I was sitting on floor in bathroom if you guys were observant which many are not

Can you imagine Sasha going and some guy 5-9, 311 splashing water on him after the clown gets out of the pool onto Sasha's sport coat??

I guarantee he calls the guy a sloppy dick and leaves with his girl and never returns
    Rocky always well dressed even by a pool

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    The toilet reflection in the sunglasses...unreal

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Looks like I'm going to have to get my passport in order. May have to duke a judge or too, but will get it sorted out.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I was sitting on floor in bathroom if you guys were observant which many are not

Can you imagine Sasha going and some guy 5-9, 311 splashing water on him after the clown gets out of the pool onto Sasha's sport coat??

I guarantee he calls the guy a sloppy dick and leaves with his girl and never returns
    Rocky always well dressed even by a pool

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Bash in Toronto and im there

jjgold

I think if you wear a bracelet you cannot leave a certain area let alone the country

Does anyone wear one here?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The toilet reflection in the sunglasses...unreal
    What has been seen cannot be unseen

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

JJ why the band aid on the finger? Did one of those raccoons under your bed bite you?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

not having a passport nowadays is an indication of one of these things:
    1. You're broke and cannot afford to travel the world
    2. You're shut-in and afraid to explore life outside of your own zip code
    3. Your mama doesn't let you travel
    4. All of the above

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    not having a passport nowadays is an indication of one of these things:
    1. You're broke and cannot afford to travel the world
    2. You're shut-in and afraid to explore life outside of your own zip code
    3. Your mama doesn't let you travel
    4. All of the above

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Sounds like it was a good time. I'll have to join in on the fun next year!

123 Last