cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    There you go, Rocket. Now you can be entertained. Of course, there's Netflix, hulu and mtv.com too.

If you are ever in need of a clippers fix and he has not arose from his Grandma's basement, you can always watch this episode of Howard Stern.

You're probably the biggest fukking loser on here. It's one thing if he scammed, or did any of the other bs you claimed.. But the fact that you hate on people's hobbies and lifestyles just shows how narrow-minded you are. Take your fukking head out of your ass and realize there's no way anyone needs to live their life. Clippers can do whatever the fukk he wants, and you should just simply stop caring. If he wants to rap, he will rap. He's doing what makes him happy and gives him enjoyment. It's kind of like the rush you get from trying to detect fraud on an online gambling forum and convey your message to a bunch of strangers.

Sad.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Enough said

Love yall

RIP Kelsey Grammer

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Curt Schilling honeydikked us......I even bought his mixtape

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by cburland10 View Post
    You're probably the biggest fukking loser on here. It's one thing if he scammed, or did any of the other bs you claimed.. But the fact that you hate on people's hobbies and lifestyles just shows how narrow-minded you are. Take your fukking head out of your ass and realize there's no way anyone needs to live their life. Clippers can do whatever the fukk he wants, and you should just simply stop caring. If he wants to rap, he will rap. He's doing what makes him happy and gives him enjoyment. It's kind of like the rush you get from trying to detect fraud on an online gambling forum and convey your message to a bunch of strangers.

Sad.
    Cbur.....so spot on man.

I appreciate that. Very well written too. You a writer?

I still find it funny why I would schill for a book for money. I don't know what one gets paid for schilling. But if a person is already making large bets, what's the point. I guess my mistake....if I made one at all was pushing the book on various forms. But like I said...I told them I would push their book because I felt comfortable doing it after getting paid my winnings and I did.

I mean a lot of people weren't around in the bet islands days but after I won big there I gave some money away from my winnings to people on this forum, because I appreciated getting paid so promptly from bi and thought they were a solid book, it's not like I was some fly by night.

and people calling for my 20 k pats bet....saying it's an air bet. Come on. I've posted so many of my bets here I have no reason to bet air

As I told Coach Gold during our awkward 11 minute meeting....I was lucky to get the bet in. I Had A Buddy IN Vegas who was able to handle it for me.

Anyway.....it's another day

Happy Friday pappose

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    It's a shame but...

People can think what they want

Honestly....if I was getting paid to schill for a book why wouldn't I just admit it?

I will continue to post and post more often

Love me or hate me I'm not going anywhere

Spoken like a guilty mother fker. Just admit it that's all we ask..

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Like the energizer bunny this thread keeps going and going and going...

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

York, I dont like you.

But I like some of your posts.

First ... 2345