innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Falcons have been pumping in crowd noise for a couple years.

and not one Fuk was given......

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

now if Patriots did it, it would have been Noise-Gate

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Vikings use to do the same thing.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

That should be illegal

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

At least this story cycle is off season. NFL needs to get ahead of this stuff sooner than later.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

their record the past couple years disproves it lol

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    their record the past couple years disproves it lol
    I know you're joking, but I'm sure they're trying to test the boundaries just like every other team in the NFL.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Soft ass team! Maybe they'll put up some fight with Smith gone.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I'm shocked! Been under the impression for years Pats were the only dirty team that bent rules.....nah I'm not that fukking stupid.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

And they were still the worst D in the NFL for those 2 seasons. How bad would they have been without trying to cheat?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    And they were still the worst D in the NFL for those 2 seasons. How bad would they have been without trying to cheat?
    I was thinking the same thing. At least they have hope, if they can retool like DAL did, they can win that division.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Just another example these types of minor violations been going on forever and every team does it. End of day game still played between lines and you have to get it done there.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Just another example these types of minor violations been going on forever and every team does it. End of day game still played between lines and you have to get it done there.
    Well, it's easy to clean this stuff up too. Refs should have control of game balls hours before the game, refs should have sound sensors or something throughout the game I'm sure there's a tech solution. NFL needs to keep solving these problems as they come up. At least with these two specific examples, there's no excuse for further problems going forward.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

it sure didnt help them.

Falcons will suck again next season too!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Well, it's easy to clean this stuff up too. Refs should have control of game balls hours before the game, refs should have sound sensors or something throughout the game I'm sure there's a tech solution. NFL needs to keep solving these problems as they come up. At least with these two specific examples, there's no excuse for further problems going forward.
    Theres no way the NFL spends money on anything like that. You're talking about the richest but also the cheapest league in the world. They will try to make an example of Atlanta, with a big fine and taking draft picks, for any other team doing this or thinking about it and leave it at that.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Slacker millions of ways to skin a cat though and I've heard stories about about many tricks in the book.

Latest story on Pats situation I heard was 10 of the 11 balls were just a pinch under not close to the 2 lbs they originally claimed. Obviously we know why it's taking so long but hard to know who's b.s. to believe now. Either way no big deal though and neither was spygate many teams doing and that is well known fact they just never got pinched for whatever reason.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    now if Patriots did it, it would have been Noise-Gate
    Did not effect the on field plays. Only qb whp could not handle it was cutler.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Its true. Been to many games over the years and I always leave there with a headache. Its obvious that they do it. Blank even apologized. Case closed, pay the fine or lose the draft pick. No doubt other teams do this also but its easy to identify when the stadium isnt packed or half filled with other teams fans.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Did not effect the on field plays. Only qb whp could not handle it was cutler.
    Cutler did just fine @ATL in October. 27-13 win, 381 yards passing and 109.6 passer rating. Just saying...

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Yeah Slacker millions of ways to skin a cat though and I've heard stories about about many tricks in the book.

Latest story on Pats situation I heard was 10 of the 11 balls were just a pinch under not close to the 2 lbs they originally claimed. Obviously we know why it's taking so long but hard to know who's b.s. to believe now. Either way no big deal though and neither was spygate many teams doing and that is well known fact they just never got pinched for whatever reason.
    Pats got pinched because just before that season the league issued a memo saying specifically that you could not tape coaches signals, before that it was not specifically banned so Patriots and other teams were doing it. I think Bill somehow thought he still had a loophole, but Mangina ratted him out and Roger didn't see it Bill's way.

If it turns out this latest report is true and there were not 11 of 12 close to 2 lbs deflated NFL going to have a lot of xplaining to do.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

People jealous of Pats because there so smart and jealous of their success

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I'm going to need to pump crowd noise into my campaign speeches

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Story been out for days that deflate gate was all b.s. Today Boomer Esiason gave an interesting take that points finger right back at Balty and Indy.

Let's see how Nfl carries this one out. Sweep it under the rug like usual when then rabbit has the gun and they are in wrong? Or come at this full steam like they did when slinging mud at entire Pats organization specifically Beli/Brady.

Gonna be alot of fools like sbr's own Ratzz mostly, espn and most networks, Ray Lewis, Mark Brunell on and on forever. And how dumb are the suckers gonna feel who bought this whole smokescreen story hook , line, sinker lol. Lot of powerful people including league office have alot to lose if these new allegations are true. So I'm guessing it's biz as usual on this one destroy all evidence, get the oil drums,acid and cinder blocks ready cause we have bodies to hide.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 02-05-15 at 07:30 PM.

Robert Schroeder
    PARTY TIME
    Robert Schroeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 224

Matty N-ice will still it

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

If I'm Kraft the anger I have toward Goodell (my friend)is beyond point of no return. I stated the obvious in one of Ratzz's dumb threads shortly after story "officially" broke on Wed following Colts gm. It does not take 3 days let alone 2 weeks to have the air pressure on those gm balls checked but rather more like 5 min lol. The fact league let this b.s. story build and stew for 2 weeks leading all the way up to gm when they already had results is beyond asinine.

Did same thing in Rice deal we all know Goodell himself or at the very least high ups in the league who report to him saw that video prior to suspension and they lied. Ever since been in hiding hoping it all goes away and using their half hearted b.s. pr machine to pump out this endless stream of commercials making us "aware" of what domestic violence is like we're all fukkin retards or something.

My guess they are doing same thing here got all the horses in the pr machine, lawyers, advisors, etc huddled up figuring out how they are gonna approach this from a damage control standpoint that's why this case the Hardy boys could solve in 5 min is dragging its feet. Good ol Roger Dodger he will make a great politician one day if he ever wants to dip into that cess pool of filth and scum.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

At least they didn't deflate the balls to help their awful receivers catch balls.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Esiason is alleging the one ball that was 2lbs under after being tested which happens to be the 1 Colts turned in they likely deflated it lol. In a nutshell he thinks Harbaugh may have "tipped" Pagano off (they are tight and worked together) about underinflated theory and Colts acted trying the old slight of hand trick while turning rat at same time and breaking sports code in process. Brady made Harbaugh look like an idiot after he was whining about their formation after NE beat Ravens stating maybe he should learn the rule book.

Anyway not a secret Pats been clowning the afc for years and maybe this is some bitter spite playing out. Boomer says it sounds crazy but that's how league works , backstabbing, lying , whining like a bunch of spoiled kids. If there is truth to any of this Indy and Balty will share more disgrace in world of sports then they could have ever dreamed a deflated ball bringing NE resulting in ultimate backfire on their part!
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 02-05-15 at 08:24 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Brandon LaFell and Amendola couldn't catch anything earlier in the year until they started deflating the balls. Also Blount a notorious fumbler never fumbled a ball.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pavy just giving my opinion and paraphrasing a bit an article I read with Boomers take as well. Word got out other day though 10 of the 11 balls just a tick under not near the 2 lbs originally alledged. Which is not suspicious for gm used balls in those elements. Obviously something shady going on here. Maybe the "full facts" will be locked away for 70 years like JFK murder files till all offending parties are dead and outta reach. lol

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I don't think it matters if it's one ball deflated or 11. It's the cheating culture of the Patriots that's going to be punished since they are repeated offenders with same coach and QB.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hey I'm not a fan but do respect them and their achievements while at same time knowingly acknowledge "cheating culture" is in sports and always has been and Pats are nothing special in that regard.

I'm sure if for one honest moment every athlete who ever played at a high level and new of or engaged in bending rules came out and told their story for all to hear. It would bring many sports fans to their knees and grown men be sobbing like a 5 year old just found out Santa is a fraud. Lol

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

personally, i have more issue with Pete Carroll pulling the rug on USC and bailing, then i do the pats. i don't really like the pats, but i respect what they do, win. in racing and fighting we all call it, "pushing the envelope". getting an edge on your competition, yet because the pats are masters of exploiting grey areas in the league, they and the nfl have the perfect love/hate relationship. let's not kid ourselves though it always comes down to the bottom line, which says a villain is big bucks in big games.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yep Innovation love that last line and so true. You know I'm a Raider guy and I've heard stories of Al wiring opponents locker room for sound back in the day hahaha. Heard a bunch of stories over years of all types (some just suspected allegations) however some ex players get a bit loose and candid at times in interviews or books I've read.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 02-05-15 at 09:21 PM.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Most of its pretty funny though overall. Like making opposition locker room unpleasant as possible , rim on goal tampered with in hoops, groundcrews fukking with field or playing surface and obvious like stealing signs. All pretty common and I've heard these guys go back and forth with it gm of cat/mouse. You gotta remember these are just big boys making tons of dough playing a kids gm. Let them have fun but the golden rule is ya never rat or cry like a bitch to media or you are the clown.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Pavy just giving my opinion and paraphrasing a bit an article I read with Boomers take as well. Word got out other day though 10 of the 11 balls just a tick under not near the 2 lbs originally alledged. Which is not suspicious for gm used balls in those elements. Obviously something shady going on here. Maybe the "full facts" will be locked away for 70 years like JFK murder files till all offending parties are dead and outta reach. lol
    Stop giving your opinion all over the place in threads because you really don't know what you are talking about and don't have your facts straight. Boomer is a clown him and Carton.

12 Last