TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm so sick right now... I want to die.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    If the Patriots can stop Lynch 3 times in a row.
    I wouldn't mind the Seahawks losing that way.
    I bet Wilson could have done play action rollout and walked in. Or if they have it covered then just throw it away. That's called no-risk. ON 2nd down in a 4 down situation you want a no risk play there. Instead they call the riskiest play possible. There is no excusing the play call even though some here are trying. Even on a good throw it's too easy for the ball to bounce off the receiver's hands into a defender's hands. On 4th down I could buy that try, but on 2nd down there -- no, just no. Not at all. No way.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Investigation should be launched into Insider Trading on the part of Seahawks personnel.

They threw this game for gambling reasons.

But the media will never mention this.

No other explanation for such stupidity.

If so, maybe this can help raise awareness towards mental illness.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    Why didn't pats call a timeout when Lynch ran to the one yard line? He bet it all on his defense and was bailed out by the crappiest of play calls
    i was shocked 2, at that point you were giving seattle what looked like 3 plays to win the game, this will be the longest offseason ever for seattle

jturner1989
    jturner1989's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I usually don't comment on forums but I honestly think this was politics to prove you Russell Wilson will be a high paid qb in the offseason and letting us know that they are choosing Russell Wilson over lynch anybody who watch that team know lynch is the man of that team

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I bet Wilson could have done play action rollout and walked in. Or if they have it covered then just throw it away. That's called no-risk. ON 2nd down in a 4 down situation you want a no risk play there. Instead they call the riskiest play possible. There is no excusing the play call even though some here are trying. Even on a good throw it's too easy for the ball to bounce off the receiver's hands into a defender's hands. On 4th down I could buy that try, but on 2nd down there -- no, just no. Not at all. No way.
    Yea, I wouldn't mind two plays with Lynch then on 4th down do a pass attempt.
    At least then Lynch gets some attempts to get a touchdown.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Nothing wrong with the call; the defense was looking for Lynch. If Wilson throws the ball in the right place (low, where only the WR can catch it) they either score or have Lynch twice more from one yard out.
    lol . Nothing wrong with the call??? Oh yeah, there was alot wrong with that call

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

I think this face say it all................
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

and also people aren't talking about how huge that encroachment penalty was. It was going to be hard to keep it out of the endzone for brady for a safety. Without that penalty they could have had a chance at still winning the game. full retard all around for the seahawks. unbelievable

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Considering it was my biggest bet of the year, being on the Pats, I think it was the greatest call in history.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    If the Patriots can stop Lynch 3 times in a row.
    I wouldn't mind the Seahawks losing that way.
    Why? A loss is a loss.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by jturner1989 View Post
    I usually don't comment on forums but I honestly think this was politics to prove you Russell Wilson will be a high paid qb in the offseason and letting us know that they are choosing Russell Wilson over lynch anybody who watch that team know lynch is the man of that team
    Agree they wanted Wilson to be the hero not Lynch

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

interesting, them throwing the game is ridiculous but them not wanting lynch to be the hero could be legit

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    and also people aren't talking about how huge that encroachment penalty was. It was going to be hard to keep it out of the endzone for brady for a safety. Without that penalty they could have had a chance at still winning the game. full retard all around for the seahawks. unbelievable
    ah not really brady is one of the best in the league on sneaks

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

FBI needs to investigate.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why didn't pats call a timeout when Lynch ran to the one yard line? He bet it all on his defense and was bailed out by the crappiest of play calls
    Because the synapses weren't firing they said game over as everyone thought it was until the worst play call ever happened.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Nothing wrong with the call; the defense was looking for Lynch. If Wilson throws the ball in the right place (low, where only the WR can catch it) they either score or have Lynch twice more from one yard out.
    They were looking for Lynch the whole game, he still had 102 yards @ 4.3 ypc. Everything wrong with that call.

Wouldn't have mattered, @ that point they had 2 left. Seattle could have still drained the clock.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    3 plays to run the ball a half yard!...i've never in my life heard of an interception on an attempted half-yard td pass...

can't even say that play was the worst imaginable...because you couldn't even imagine something so stupid!!

nuff said

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Worst. Call. Ever.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    They were looking for Lynch the whole game, he still had 102 yards @ 4.3 ypc. Everything wrong with that call.

Wouldn't have mattered, @ that point they had 2 left. Seattle could have still drained the clock.
    what if they called it and seattle scored on 2nd down

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

shoudl of just ran the ball. IDOITS... really pissed.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Whole different ballgame on the goal line.

gregm

interesting theory. Alot of people hate Lynch but all you are going to hear about on sports radio this week is that call. Will be at the top for internet searches for worst coaching calls in history but if I were Lynch I would be really considering my options

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

I'm in shock rn guys. Can't believe they called that play. Stupid called ever man. Whoever made that called should get fired tmr

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    what if they called it and seattle scored on 2nd down
    Unfortunately we'll never know. Was a gamble either way. Not saying it was right or wrong, but without 3 the clock was mostly out of their control.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

We don't know who made the call, Carroll, the O.C., or Wilson.. but the same thing happens
    all the time, the short pass over the run chosen when the D is expecting the run. Also the clock
    was an issue, it takes time to get everyone ready to do it again.. did Seattle have a timeout
    remaining ?

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Whole different ballgame on the goal line.
    Keep trying. I think you'd be hard-pressed to find any Seattle fan that agrees with you, much less any coach or player. Too each his own.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Yeah they had two

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put it this way...
    Seattle was in the Superbowl on a miracle onside kick and some very lucky couple series of plays to begin with..

Then you add that miracle ball landing on the WR with better odds of getting struck by lightning..

It was due in the land of odds for karma to finally strike the hawk's Cinderella asses after that NFC championship to visit the SB then having it taken from their undeserving hands in dramatic fashion..........

Karma baby!

Can you say it?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

ya just showed the play, new england could have called timeout with 59 seconds left

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yeah they had two
    then it was dumb as penetrate

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Pete Carroll said he made the call and apologized to the team.

That was a pretty bad call but the receiver Lockette made a horrible attempt to catch the ball. He didn't know Butler was jumping the route as he thought Butler was picked. Can't blame Wilson, that was a good throw. Just real bad luck on an inexplicable play call. Just run Lynch and go hoist the trophy. They deserve to lose if they don't want Lynch to get credit.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i think seattle had 1 and new england had 2 before that play

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they wouldn't have changed that play, Vegas and off shore would have most likely lost BILLIONS..........

So who ever called that play.
    They were told and payed to do so........
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: trevor123698

gregm

hopefully marshawn will think about the ravens next year or even the patriots. seattle may be losing alot next year, with the patriots he would be playing for the greatest coach in football

First 12345 ... Last