CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Hop on the Bandwagon If You Like $$$

I knew this day would come eventually. After years of using a local, they finally got tired of paying me and cut me off. I had previously taken backup measures for I knew this would happen. I made an account with Heritage a long time ago and tried them out a few times. Good book. Always paid me quickly. They will now be my primary book. As much as I prefer using a local, I will have to go the offshore route for now.

What does this mean? It means I am stuck with you degenerate fukks. Might as well make the best of it. I will be sharing my pick of the day here. Criticism is highly welcome. Once you see me pound winners, i expect that tone will change.

I am not some crazy degenerate fukk who bets 20+ games per day like most of you. I like money. I will bring you 1 pick per day IF I find one I like. Expect it to be hitting at around a 60-65% clip and also sometimes I will throw in a 2-3 team parlay that will be considered a shot in the dark and very low risk high reward. I usually only do these parlays on days when my single bet is a lock.

Todays Bet: Indiana +5 @ Purdue

Indiana is going to want to get out in transition and run on this big Purdue team. Purdue has the size advantage and these are two teams who want to do completely different things. I see a close game here giving Indiana the slight edge. Look for Yogi Ferrell to have a big game. Indiana +5 is a no brainer IMO. If you are feeling frisky, put a bit on the ML as well.

Also, if someone wants to show me how to post my bets here for verification I will gladly do it so I can keep track of my history.
    Last edited by CantFeelMyFace; 01-28-15 at 07:18 PM.