Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

I rest my case.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I'm not from WA, I'm betting on NE in the Superbowl, and I love the guy. I pretty much like any player who continuously gives a giant FU to the hypocrisy of Goodell and the NFL, no matter how they do it. Marshawn, in his own way, is entertaining as hell.
    Well said. Most importantly, he's making space for lesser players to take his lead. No need to be a puppet to media.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

fukk the media

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Was funny the first time or two. Now it's just annoying to listen to.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Every media day interview is boring ass shit. At least with Marshawn, he's showing the charade for what it is.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Then don't lusten to it change the channel

Who cares what he says or doesn't say

He's a Baller

Best running back in the League
    Puts the team on his back and wins games.....period
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Big Bear

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Filmoz
    Filmoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 793

Honestly, I prefer his eccentric little act to players who are too good at talking to the media. Take his teammate Russell Wilson for example. Everything out of Russell Wilson's mouth is so scripted and rehearsed, like you can tell he is overly concerned about crafting his public image as being a certain way. Nothing is genuine or organic, on-the-spot stuff.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah righ bro.

Russell Wilson is as humble and genuine as they come.

Filmoz

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah righ bro.

To an extent I agree with you, it's difficult to explain what I'm saying, it's just a feeling I get watching him in interviews. I'm not saying he's actually some asshole who is trying to fool us all into thinking he's a great guy, a la Tiger Woods. I know he's a good guy, but I think part of him is deeply concerned with preserving and magnifying that image, and so everything comes out in a very rehearsed way.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoz View Post
    Honestly, I prefer his eccentric little act to players who are too good at talking to the media. Take his teammate Russell Wilson for example. Everything out of Russell Wilson's mouth is so scripted and rehearsed, like you can tell he is overly concerned about crafting his public image as being a certain way. Nothing is genuine or organic, on-the-spot stuff.
    filmy nooooooooooo

Wilson is a saint

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I can't stand athletes that continue a ghetto mentality after they have beat the streets. I am starting to agree with these what I thought were idiots. These phuckin owners and front office jerk offs are way worse! Give em hell ghetto gangsters!! When we (the blacks & the whites) learn why we still hate each other, look directly to the MEDIA. They fuel the anger!!! Our Jewish friends are keeping us at each others throats so nobody is watching them. Food for thought. Enjoy the game GOYS !! lol

New England Pats
    New England Pats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Nothing wrong with the way Wilson approaches the media, you're crucified for saying something politically incorrect these days and he knows that. There's a number of players that walk a similar line when it comes to answering media questions, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, etc. There's nothing wrong with having a media session and NOT making a headline.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Just to illustrate how manipulating the Jews are the two successful programs on one of the stations are Modern Family and The Middle. Between those to programs they slotted in the Goldbergs (a program about a Jew family) and after the Middle they put Blackish. Now if you were raised in the 60's & 70's in a ghetto and you are white, instantly you think phuck this shyt. I first got angry. I am older and able to think past my anger to see what is really happening. Enjoy the game. What Jew is in the booth with what athlete announcing?lol

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Except people who have collectively bargained for it.
    Downside of being forced into a union

He's exposing the inheritant flaw in that agreed upon clause

Soon they'll have him reading from a script

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    I pretty much like any player who continuously gives a giant FU to the hypocrisy of Goodell and the NFL.
    I'm with you 100% on this. If I was a star player in the NFL I know I'd get fined a shit load.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

WebMD Home Mental Health Center Anxiety & Panic Disorders Health Center Anxiety & Panic Disorders Guide
    Email a Friend
    Save
    Print Article

Anxiety & Panic Disorders Health Center

Tools & Resources

Share this:

Listen

Anxiety Disorders

In this article

There are several types of anxiety disorders including panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, specific phobias, and generalized anxiety disorder.
    Anxiety is a normal human emotion that everyone experiences at times. Many people feel anxious, or nervous, when faced with a problem at work, before taking a test, or making an important decision. Anxiety disorders, however, are different. They can cause such distress that it interferes with a person's ability to lead a normal life.
    An anxiety disorder is a serious mental illness. For people with anxiety disorders, worry and fear are constant and overwhelming, and can be crippling.

Phobias -- See What Makes Some People Afraid

What Are the Types of Anxiety Disorders?

There are several recognized types of anxiety disorders, including:

• Panic disorder: People with this condition have feelings of terror that strike suddenly and repeatedly with no warning. Other symptoms of a panic attack include sweating, chest pain, palpitations (unusually strong or irregular heartbeats), and a feeling of choking, which may make the person feel like he or she is having a heart attack or "going crazy."
    • Social anxiety disorder: Also called social phobia, social anxiety disorder involves overwhelming worry and self-consciousness about everyday social situations. The worry often centers on a fear of being judged by others, or behaving in a way that might cause embarrassment or lead to ridicule.
    • Specific phobias: A specific phobia is an intense fear of a specific object or situation, such as snakes, heights, or flying. The level of fear is usually inappropriate to the situation and may cause the person to avoid common, everyday situations.
    • Generalized anxiety disorder: This disorder involves excessive, unrealistic worry and tension, even if there is little or nothing to provoke the anxiety.

What Are the Symptoms of an Anxiety Disorder?

Symptoms vary depending on the type of anxiety disorder, but general symptoms include:

• Feelings of panic, fear, and uneasiness
    • Problems sleeping
    • Cold or sweaty hands and/or feet
    • Shortness of breath
    • Heart palpitations
    • An inability to be still and calm
    • Dry mouth
    • Numbness or tingling in the hands or feet
    • Nausea
    • Muscle tension
    • Dizziness

Filmoz

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Just to illustrate how manipulating the Jews are the two successful programs on one of the stations are Modern Family and The Middle. Between those to programs they slotted in the Goldbergs (a program about a Jew family) and after the Middle they put Blackish. Now if you were raised in the 60's & 70's in a ghetto and you are white, instantly you think phuck this shyt. I first got angry. I am older and able to think past my anger to see what is really happening. Enjoy the game. What Jew is in the booth with what athlete announcing?lol
    LMFAO christ you are a fukking idiot.

officepoolguy
    officepoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Marshawn's antics are pure genius from a business sense!!!
    - He has 4 trademark phrases
    - He has a hat that has sold out selling at $33
    - He has 2 of the 10 top stories on NFL ESPN today
    - When he gets fined it goes to charity (win/win)
    - This has made his teammates come to his defense which is even more publicity and more money.

Its all about the business...if it was about social anxiety he would have just answered the questions, kept a low profile and stopped the circus.

Pure business genius.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Downside of being forced into a union

He's exposing the inheritant flaw in that agreed upon clause

Soon they'll have him reading from a script
    Also, these things are always in flux. Maybe next time the negotiations come around, this will be a bargaining chip.

Boner_18
    Update your status

LOL he did it again. EXCEPT he managed to answer the question about where to buy his hat. Guy is not a very acute businessman.

slacker00

LOL he did it again. EXCEPT he managed to answer the question about where to buy his hat. Guy is not a very acute businessman.
    You hate the guy, yet you are hanging on his every word.

Boner_18
    Update your status

So? I hate ISIS and I want to know everything about them, what they do, what motivates them, where they are, etc. I don't love them. What's your point?

This is a gambling forum where we discuss things. You obviously don't have anything articulate to add on the fact of the matter. You've resorted to attacking me, talking about me. Congrats, you're just like Lynch!

Boner_18
    Update your status

DBL

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

His hats sold out at 33 bucks a pop he makes millions in his business adventures what do u do

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    yeah righ bro.

lil bear russell wilson is as genuine as jesus is real...

but i'm praying to god, santa, and baby jesus to let seattle win this sunday though. hallelujah!!! aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh meeeeeen!!!

Boner_18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    His hats sold out at 33 bucks a pop he makes millions in his business adventures what do u do
    Business ventures, it's business ventures. He's getting fined in order to advertise the hats, I suppose it could be a smart strategy if the fines < a reasonable ad budget. I'm guessing it's not. He could likely sell hats by popping an ad on local TV if that's what he wants to do.

I'm an attorney. What's that got to do with anything?

Boner_18
    Update your status

LOL I thought the hats were his company. They're new era, he aint even making much cash off them. LOLOLOLOLOL

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

slacker00

So? I hate ISIS and I want to know everything about them, what they do, what motivates them, where they are, etc. I don't love them. What's your point?

This is a gambling forum where we discuss things. You obviously don't have anything articulate to add on the fact of the matter. You've resorted to attacking me, talking about me. Congrats, you're just like Lynch!
    How did I attack you?

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lynch is a fool

Another Terrell Owens

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

not a good look here for Lynch...kids grow up watching and idolizing this guy...I'm more than certain that some of them already do this kinda shit in front of their parents and teachers, just because they saw this fool behaving like this in front of the cameras

First 1234 Last