odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Patriot's hatters, watch this video and then get yourself to Jelly School

Patriots will not face any penalties and those calling Brady and Bill liars will owe apologies.

Now off to Jelly School with yuz.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Dumb

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Means nothing...anyone can deny and Bill's a smart guy that knows the right things to say

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Means nothing...anyone can deny and Bill's a smart guy that knows the right things to say
    Right, and anyone can accuse and call people cheater's, but there won't be any proof of cheating is what I am saying.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Oh yeah 11 of 12 footballs on the Pats side deflated and all colts footballs passed after the same second test

Anyone with a clue can read between the lines here

Sick of people playing dumb

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

hatters gunna hat

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Oh yeah 11 of 12 footballs on the Pats side deflated and all colts footballs passed after the same second test

Anyone with a clue can read between the lines here

Sick of people playing dumb
    Second half was played with so called 'legit balls' and the Pats won that 28-0.

Pats should be punished thought, if I was commionser, I would punish the Pats next Sunday by making them play with a game ball that is 2 psi over inflated. Punishment fitting the crime and all.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

The whole point is Patriots caught red handed AGAIN breaking the rules...enough is enough, drop the Fukkin hammer on these clowns

stevenash

The whole point is Patriots caught red handed AGAIN breaking the rules...enough is enough, drop the Fukkin hammer on these clowns
    Who deflated the balls for the Patriots?
    Did Brady do it or the equiptment manager?

I was out most of the day, I didn't hear it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Who deflated the balls for the Patriots?
    Did Brady do it or the equiptment manager?

I was out most of the day, I didn't hear it.
    Investigation is ongoing but obviously Pats equipment people did it during the 2 hours they had before the game after they were initially checked and passed....With orders from Brady and most likely with the knowledge of the coach

My issue is this team is so arrogant and sneaky, they think the rules don't apply to them....2 big cheating scandals and makes you wonder what else they have done/ still do that no one ever caught

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

if you have studied any physics, even high school physics you would know how temperature affects air pressure. If the Patriots did inflate balls at 12.5 psi in room temperature, they could have lost some pressure in cold and fallen below legal limits. Hoody said the same thing.
    Now, if there is factual evidence that proves that Patriots cheated than so be it, lay the hammer! Until then they are innocent.

odog11

The point is they didn't get caught and probably won't get caught, start preparing yourself for that. And as Bill admitted they did illegally tap coaches during one game when it was illegal and got caught. They didn't use those tapes during that game for any advantage and they were punished. That's it, all this talk of habitual cheating is just wrong, those are facts.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

All 12 Colts balls passed twice...they are not losing 2 PSI either in that amount of time

just spare me the bullshit

Gun to your head, did they cheat, yes or no? Exactly

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    The point is they didn't get caught and probably won't get caught, start preparing yourself for that. And as Bill admitted they did illegally tap coaches during one game when it was illegal and got caught. They didn't use those tapes during that game for any advantage and they were punished. That's it, all this talk of habitual cheating is just wrong, those are facts.
    All spygate evidence was destroyed LOL...wonder why?

odog11

All spygate evidence was destroyed LOL...wonder why?
    So you agree with my statement and conjecture is all you have?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Only New Englanders with their heads up their asses think everything is on the up and up in Patsie Land

The evidence is in the fact that miraculously the Colts balls all passed both tests....If you can't take a leap of faith there and understand what went down I can't help ya

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good move Bill

We believe you

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

The changes in gas pressure with temperature is covered in chemistry and I don't think a change from room temp to 51 F would account for a nearly 20% change in air pressure.

stevenash

Investigation is ongoing but obviously Pats equipment people did it during the 2 hours they had before the game after they were initially checked and passed....With orders from Brady and most likely with the knowledge of the coach

My issue is this team is so arrogant and sneaky, they think the rules don't apply to them....2 big cheating scandals and makes you wonder what else they have done/ still do that no one ever caught
    I'm confused now, I thought you said they were caught red handed?
    Now you are saying the investigation is still on going?
    So they weren't caught red handed, were they?
    I thought for a moment there there was proof by the way your post was written.
    My bad.

odog11

Only New Englanders with their heads up their asses think everything is on the up and up in Patsie Land

The evidence is in the fact that miraculously the Colts balls all passed both tests....If you can't take a leap of faith there and understand what went down I can't help ya
    I am just not ready to take a leap of faith and assume there is no other possible explanation than the Patriots illegally deflated the balls. I know that no lack of evidence will convince the haters and no way to prove a negative, so I guess I can't help ya. We will see if NFL comes up with anything, looks like they are putting on a CSI type investigation.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire are disgusted by the Patriots!

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

Brady lawyered up, bill put it to bed, tough tacos

Kraft isn't the saints

stevenash

Gun to your head, did they cheat, yes or no? Exactly
    I don't know, I wasn't there, and there is no proof.
    Oh, by the way, Pats only had custody of the ball bag for 15 minutes, not 2 hours.
    After they are inspected balls are still in custody of the league, the balls after inspected do not got to the sideline until 15 minutes before game time.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire are disgusted by the Patriots!
    Al Davis and Bill Walsh too.

odog11

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    The changes in gas pressure with temperature is covered in chemistry and I don't think a change from room temp to 51 F would account for a nearly 20% change in air pressure.
    If you watch the video I think what they are saying is that the preparation that they do with the balls may make the change more pronounced, making the air in the balls hotter maybe? Though he didn't exactly say that. That is why they were asked if they used a heater to heat the balls, which he denied. Maybe it is a way to get around the rules, don't use a heater, but rub the balls so much that the air in them heats up and this leads to a greater change in PSI when the ball cools. Watch the conference, I think it is pretty clear Bill believes they didn't "break" any rules and I am betting NFL won't be able to find any that were broken.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

The Pats r going to Disneyland....

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    if you have studied any physics, even high school physics you would know how temperature affects air pressure. If the Patriots did inflate balls at 12.5 psi in room temperature, they could have lost some pressure in cold and fallen below legal limits. Hoody said the same thing.
    Now, if there is factual evidence that proves that Patriots cheated than so be it, lay the hammer! Until then they are innocent.

If the temperature or cold caused the low pressure why did the Colts balls stay the same PSI?

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Ya you are talking to Homers, Brady could come out of the closet and they would still call him straight.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by importmoon View Post
    The Pats r going to Disneyland....
    To get the measels?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I might buy a pats hatter

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Ya you are talking to Homers, Brady could come out of the closet and they would still call him straight.
    LOL Ya think...Good line

Always a believer in calling a spade a spade, I'll easily admit the Pats would be really good no matter what but when you act above the rules and get caught, you gotta pay the piper....Lets see if Goodell has a set of nuts, but chances are his friendship with Kraft will be too much here

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    If the temperature or cold caused the low pressure why did the Colts balls stay the same PSI?
    The obvious elephant in the room these clowns dance around....11 of 12 a whole 2 pounds under...GTFO

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7858

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I don't know, I wasn't there, and there is no proof.
    Oh, by the way, Pats only had custody of the ball bag for 15 minutes, not 2 hours.
    After they are inspected balls are still in custody of the league, the balls after inspected do not got to the sideline until 15 minutes before game time.
    i don't really care all that much, but 15 minutes is plenty of time. this is just like anything else where the homers and fans will have every excuse in the book but if it were the jets under rex ryan that this happened to, every pats fan would be like LOOK AT THAT FAT FUKKIN CHEATAH OVA THERE

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's not going to drop 2 PSI pound in less then 2 hours of football, not likely, and to have the same result on 11 balls almost impossible.

12 Last