Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

I'll never bet on the Huskers again this year.

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I'll never bet on the Huskers again this year.
    Yea the Huskers threw the game away. Up 8 for a good majority of the half, and up 4 at the half. Obviously teams come back, but still. Wash St. shot 55% from the field and had more rebounds but lost due to turning the ball over too much. Tough loss, but we'll get it back today. I'm honestly getting frustrated here with some of these losing picks. I still loved the Wash St. play, but I should not be posting plays unless I have a very good edge on them. I'll be more selective from now on as I want to actually make some money here.

Ballerholic

35-60-3 -38.28 units. I'm hitting at 36.8%. Horrendous. Now is the time to turn in around. Luckily I can sustain this amount of negative units with my bankroll, but I can't be putting this all on variance as I had been saying. Small goals at first. Let's try to start off with a winning night and then work from there. 4 plays tonight, 2 NBA, 2 NCAAB. Write-up for all 4 and all are pretty much public underdogs which makes these plays even better.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Increase unit size........you're due!!!

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Increase unit size........you're due!!!
    I think I'm overdue

Ballerholic

Georgia Tech +6.5 -108 1u

Georgia Tech although last in the conference have played very well against the top teams in their conference. They lost to Syracuse by 1, lost to Notre Dame once in 2OT and then by 3, lost to Pitt by 5 away, beat #23 ranked Miami away by 20, lost in OT to NC State, lost to Duke by 6 away and then beat Clemson at home by 11. They have definitely had their game of weakness where they get blown out, but that happens to all teams and is a risk to take. At home getting 6-6.5 against a top ranked Louisville squad who is without one of its better players is a recipe for success. On top of all this the Yellow Jackets are not getting any recognition by the public.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Georgia Tech has played well in those games because they were able to out-rebound the other team. They will not out-rebound Louisville.

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Georgia Tech has played well in those games because they were able to out-rebound the other team. They will not out-rebound Louisville.
    Good point. It's a close game now, let's see what happens.

Ballerholic

Nuggets +2.5 -115 1u

Both have a pretty similar home vs away record. The difference here is that the Nuggets have done this against teams in the West, compared to the Nets doing this to teams in the East. Nuggets at home here, I don't know if a B2B will be that much of a factor after the long break.

Kansas St. +5 -101 1u

Kansas St. have been playing very well at home, while Kansas haven't been playing too well away. Rivalry matchup and revenge game here. Public all over Kansas.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    Good point. It's a close game now, let's see what happens.
    I'm glad you were right, Tech put up a good fight but couldn't hold on. Nice call.

Ballerholic

Clippers -3 -118 1u

Clippers have a better home record compared to the Grizz road record. Griffin is out which is a big issue here. The Grizz are on a B2B after coming back down big in the 4th. I think this is a letdown spot for them.

ronin47
    ronin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Your early picks win often. When you wait late and over analyze it loses. Try posting earlier.

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by ronin47 View Post
    Your early picks win often. When you wait late and over analyze it loses. Try posting earlier.
    Good point here, and yea I will post earlier, I'm just trying to get the best line.

Ballerholic

37-62-3 -38.61 units. Not too bad of a night, just lost on juice. 3 games tonight so I either win or lose units.

Texas A&M +7.5 -102 1u

Basically the Razorbacks have not performed well at home against top teams. I definitely think they are overrated. The Aggies have played pretty well on the road, and I think 7.5 is a bit much to give a conference rival who is just below in the standings while having the best team in the conference and nation on deck.

DePaul -1 102 1u

This is basically a battle of two pretty bad teams. DePaul has played pretty solid at home for a team of their caliber, while Creighton have only 1 win in the conference away.

Ballerholic

Pistons +6.5 -101 1u

The Pistons have played Cleveland twice this season, beating them and then losing at home by 8 without Jennings. Now the Pistons have Jackson and have played well the past two games beating the Bulls and Wizards. The Cavs have the Warriors on deck, and I think they'll be looking forward to that while the Pistons will try hard to beat their divisional rivals.

Ballerholic

Well guys, 1-2 last night. Down just under 40 units. I'm going to stop posting in this thread and take a break for a while. I definitely believe in the posting curse. Never in my life have I been as bad as I've been when I've posted my picks in my thread. Maybe this is a pussy way out, but I can't post without having this curse on my mind. If it so happens that I continue on this cold streak while not posting then I'll stop believing in this curse and start posting again. Either way, I'll definitely come back to make an update whether I've been winning or losing. Until then, good luck everyone

ronin47
    ronin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

oh come on guy....you have been the best fade in the forum. between you and the superfade material, i have made nearly 30k simply betting $1k per unit...could have been lot more if i had started from the beginning of the thread. please continue posting, i will send you 1k at the end of each month.

there is no posting luck or crap like that, you are simply a bad capper. you lose more when you post because you want to prove yourself that you can win and post more plays than that you bet so you lose more here. but in real lie the bets that you make lose too but you dont lose as much since its less play. lets face it, its obvious that cappers like you finish each year in the negative and the occasional hot streaks keeps you coming back.

please post.

Ballerholic

Quote Originally Posted by ronin47 View Post
    oh come on guy....you have been the best fade in the forum. between you and the superfade material, i have made nearly 30k simply betting $1k per unit...could have been lot more if i had started from the beginning of the thread. please continue posting, i will send you 1k at the end of each month.

there is no posting luck or crap like that, you are simply a bad capper. you lose more when you post because you want to prove yourself that you can win and post more plays than that you bet so you lose more here. but in real lie the bets that you make lose too but you dont lose as much since its less play. lets face it, its obvious that cappers like you finish each year in the negative and the occasional hot streaks keeps you coming back.

please post.
    I've been on a very bad run recently, and as a superstitious capper I can't post anymore. You send me 1k and we can talk, until then hasta la vista baby.

First 1234