View Poll Results: What is your best bet for the Superbowl?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • NE -1.5

12 27.91%
  • Sea +1.5

18 41.86%
  • Over 48

6 13.95%
  • Under 48

5 11.63%
  • other

5 11.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

What is your best bet for the Superbowl?

What is your best bet for the Superbowl?

Ne -1.5
    Sea +1.5
    Over 48
    Under 48
    Other

You can actually pick more than 1

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Final score is 4-2

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

etothep's beer consumption: O24

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Sea ml

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

New england -6.5 +206
    And Over 50.5 +121

@ heritagesports

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

The Gronk to score a TD

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too far away… Do not even know the line on the game

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I'm leaning pats

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

take the Hawks ML... you'll be glad you did.

here's the deal.

i was all over ravens, plus the points, lil taste on the ML. The Ravens had the best front 7 i can recall in ages... they were really fcking good... but their back end was horrendous.

if their backend was at least OK, instead of horrendous, pat's are already out of the playoffs. Forsett ran the ball down their throats and they couldn't get pressure on Flacco. this defense can be had.

they couldn't run the ball for shit against the ravens. you can throw the ball 50 times against them, and have success, good luck trying that against the hawks. they're going to need to establish the run, but they won't be able to.

couple all that with the fact that i think these pat's, thanks to belly, who's such a nail bitter, are gonna come out tight. these hawks on the other hand, will come out loose as fck, flying around, knocking people out. its going to be a close knock down drag out, like all the other pat super bowls, (in which case you gotta take the way stronger defense and running game) or the hawks will flat crush them. pat's won't win big.

hawks gonna repeat on the last team to repeat.

don't feel as good as i did bout last year. but i think its the right bet. i'm in no hurry to bet as i think this could go to sea +2.5.

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post

here's the deal.

i was all over ravens, plus the points, lil taste on the ML. The Ravens had the best front 7 i can recall in ages... they were really fcking good... but their back end was horrendous.

if their backend was at least OK, instead of horrendous, pat's are already out of the playoffs. Forsett ran the ball down their throats and they couldn't get pressure on Flacco. this defense can be had.

they couldn't run the ball for shit against the ravens. you can throw the ball 50 times against them, and have success, good luck trying that against the hawks. they're going to need to establish the run, but they won't be able to.

couple all that with the fact that i think these pat's, thanks to belly, who's such a nail bitter, are gonna come out tight. these hawks on the other hand, will come out loose as fck, flying around, knocking people out. its going to be a close knock down drag out, like all the other pat super bowls, (in which case you gotta take the way stronger defense and running game) or the hawks will flat crush them. pat's won't win big.

don't feel as good as i did bout last year. but i think its the right bet. i'm in no hurry to bet as i think this could go to sea +2.5.
    nothing matters man just bet

paw
    paw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawks get beat up in this game for sure. They have no offense power to contend with the Pats.

Pats win this game in a blowout for sure. We will be one of the worse super bowls on Record.

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by paw View Post
    Hawks get beat up in this game for sure. They have no offense power to contend with the Pats.

Pats win this game in a blowout for sure. We will be one of the worse super bowls on Record.
    Guys like you said the exact same BS last year. And that game was a blowout... the other way.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Quote Originally Posted by paw View Post

You broke rule #4:
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-09-15 at 05:39 PM. Reason: link does not work

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post

here's the deal.

still think Baltimore's offense was much better than Seattles and Joe played a great game, dont think Russell will be able to replicate that performance against the Patriots secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post

Guys like you said the exact same BS last year. And that game was a blowout... the other way.
    Seattles offense has lost so many key players from last year, that comparison is invalid.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

I'm thinking Patriots -3 @ +135 and/or Patriots -6,5 @ +210.

Seattle had so many problems putting Rodgers under pressure, so he could throw a ball out of bounds to avoid a sack. Instead, he had so much time to throw a ball and it's going to be the same with Tom Brady. With that being said, SEA secondary as good as it is, will have many problems against Amendola, LaFell, Edelman and especially Gronk. Throwing in a fact, that Belichick often comes up with great plays on the offense. On the other side, RW3 was constantly under pressure against Green Bay, sacked many times and I think it's going to be something similar against NE. Seattle is missing Tate&Harvin, Kearse&Baldwin are nowhere near their capabilities. They will make some good catches, but that's pretty much it, because they're too inconsistent. With that being said, SEA offense is going to struggle.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    I'm thinking Patriots -3 @ +135 and/or Patriots -6,5 @ +210.

Seattle had so many problems putting Rodgers under pressure, so he could throw a ball out of bounds to avoid a sack. Instead, he had so much time to throw a ball and it's going to be the same with Tom Brady. With that being said, SEA secondary as good as it is, will have many problems against Amendola, LaFell, Edelman and especially Gronk. Throwing in a fact, that Belichick often comes up with great plays on the offense. On the other side, RW3 was constantly under pressure against Green Bay, sacked many times and I think it's going to be something similar against NE. Seattle is missing Tate&Harvin, Kearse&Baldwin are nowhere near their capabilities. They will make some good catches, but that's pretty much it, because they're too inconsistent. With that being said, SEA offense is going to struggle.
    hey its just air right?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Yeah Seahawks had

" soooo many problems with the Packers offense"

Tell me how many games do you think the Packers are going to win where Rodgers throws for 177 yards and 3 INT's?

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    hey its just air right?
    And your point here is...?

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

1. Patriots first half ML

2. Hawks second half ML

<cite>New England Patriots win first half & Seattle Seahawks win in regulation</cite>
    Sun 2/1 2003 NE HT & SEA FT <input type="radio" id="radiox" value="M1_126" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);">+645
    Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 01-27-15 at 04:25 AM.

cbiscuit
    cbiscuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1714

5Dimes #1072 No score in first 14:30 @ +767 (0-0 after 1 qtr)
    1st TD scorer M Lynch = +625
    Intrtps Last TD scorer = James Devlin = 50-1
    exact scores Sea or NE wins 23-16 - 200-1 !!!!!! Mistake?
    " " " " " 26-23 = 175-1
    The Easy money = Seattle to score rushing TD apprx -180 to -200

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

15-6 in favor of Seattle on SBR? I'm all in on Pats!!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    still think Baltimore's offense was much better than Seattles and Joe played a great game, dont think Russell will be able to replicate that performance against the Patriots secondary.

Seattles offense has lost so many key players from last year, that comparison is invalid.
    This year, Seattle's offense was ranked #8, Baltimore was #7. The only key loss was Tate.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I voted Seattle +1.5 in the poll, but my real life bet is Seattle -1 -101 (Heritage). I think Seattle wins so I am not concerned about a spread within 1.5 of Pick either way, so I think getting the -101 at Heritage is the best value out there right now unless you are lucky enough to play at a square book that still has Seahawks ML at + money.

LT Profits

Dang just realized I could have made multiple selections. I would have voted Under 48 too.

My real life bets are Seattle -1, Under 47.5 Game and Under 24 First Half.

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Patiis

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics08 View Post
    Patiis
    Ironic with Russell avatar.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

why the hell would anyone take Seattle +1.5???

take the ML if you like Seattle.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    why the hell would anyone take Seattle +1.5???

take the ML if you like Seattle.
    Best ML available now is -105. Even the -1 -101 at Heritage is gone.

SXRD71
    SXRD71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2932

Patis