darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

helped me cover

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...%28cbb4twit%29

on twitter, some twitter talked shit about Hugh Greenwood's mom having cancer-
    pissed him off-
    he goes off!!
    Lobos win in the Thomas and Mack
    Love being on the right side of these grudge matches.

cappinngrinding
    cappinngrinding's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unlv is bad this year. Young team that shoots way too many 3's.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Are you still in Vegas big guy?

darrell74

Oh yeah! I love it!
    I'll probably die here.
    The only way I will move is if they legalize sports gambling in another state.

I will never do online sports gambling again. No way! Not with all the times i got b--t-phucked by offshore sites. No way!
    Feels great to cash a ticket and take the money and go pay some bills.
    The other day, I hit a 2 teamer, went straight to Cox cable and paid my internet through May.

Love this town.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Are you strictly a sports gambler or do you dabble in Holden or BJ or horses?
    You gonna hook up with JJ at the Silver Seven for some 8:00 bingo on the 2nd floor?

darrell74

I do different stuff.
    The other day, I had money to burn, so I took a few girls from work and showed them the joy of horse betting in Vegas.

Go out to bars, play video poker, because its everywhere.
    That's a very social thing out here too.

Today, I had to work Valentine's day, which was one of the busiest days of the year. After I got done, I hit the gym for a few hours. I'm 40 years old, so I need to sober up a little before I go partying a gain...
    ...didn't know JJgold was in town. Probably would have made plans to go and see him. Guy is a legend on this forum. Would have loved to buy that guy a beer or two.

Every week, on Sunday nights, I've hosted $10 n/l hold'em torneys at my place with co-workers and friends that I have made. That's my poker fix...
    ...I've played the 2/4 limit games and made a little cash off that, but it bores me. Basically, what I do, or anybody can do is wait for "Captain Obvious" fishing for a straight or a flush, and max out the pot with 2 pair or 3 of a kind. Most I've ever come away positive was $200, and that was a long 2 1/2 hours with a bunch of jerks making comments how I was cheating, because stack looked huge with a bunch of $1 chips...
    ...but we are totally on different levels with poker. You know what you're doing on the strip/downtown. I'm a flea.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Darrell good luck in this town bud

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    I do different stuff.
    The other day, I had money to burn, so I took a few girls from work and showed them the joy of horse betting in Vegas.

Go out to bars, play video poker, because its everywhere.
    That's a very social thing out here too.

Today, I had to work Valentine's day, which was one of the busiest days of the year. After I got done, I hit the gym for a few hours. I'm 40 years old, so I need to sober up a little before I go partying a gain...
    ...didn't know JJgold was in town. Probably would have made plans to go and see him. Guy is a legend on this forum. Would have loved to buy that guy a beer or two.

Every week, on Sunday nights, I've hosted $10 n/l hold'em torneys at my place with co-workers and friends that I have made. That's my poker fix...
    ...I've played the 2/4 limit games and made a little cash off that, but it bores me. Basically, what I do, or anybody can do is wait for "Captain Obvious" fishing for a straight or a flush, and max out the pot with 2 pair or 3 of a kind. Most I've ever come away positive was $200, and that was a long 2 1/2 hours with a bunch of jerks making comments how I was cheating, because stack looked huge with a bunch of $1 chips...
    ...but we are totally on different levels with poker. You know what you're doing on the strip/downtown. I'm a flea.
    Sounds like you are living the good life my friend

What Is Your Regular 9-5?

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by laclippers504 View Post
    Sounds like you are living the good life my friend

What Is Your Regular 9-5?
    Work lunch or dinner in a crummy restaurant in the burbs...

...haven't demanded a set schedule, just very random. But I like it.

... so far, I'm living the good life. But, I'm not gonna take it for granted.

darrell74

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Darrell good luck in this town bud
    thanks

live here too, Tony?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

You posted in my Vegas thread last year & I'm glad you posted here again. I had forgotten what a good guy to seemed like & it does appear that you are living the life. I too haven't demanded a set schedule from my Voss & I work flexible shifts but, this is good because I can then go to Vegas often without a work conflict.
    Are you in Sumerlin or Henderson? It seems that if you don't live right around the strip, you live in one of those two places.