mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

He should top Favre next year up in total passing yards. That's probably priority #1 for him at this point.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by MexicanStallion View Post
    This wasn't surprising. I do feel like Manning is on his last year though. All in.
    Then again he could come back in 2016 for another 20 million. All of the Broncos key player has contracts until 2016 except Demaryius Thomas. They will lose Julius Thomas but should able to find a replacement in the draft.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by chaka View Post
    home
    oak kc sd
    balt cin gb mn ne

away
    oak sd kc
    cle pitt chi det indy

8 playoff teams of 10 non div games
    What am I missing? Cleveland, Chicago, and Minnesota didn't make the playoffs.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

As long you as you guys keep saying who do the broncos have better to replace Peyton, that could last another 5+ years. However, I thought the goal was to win Super Bowls. He is not that either. Manning is going to get a lot more folks fired the longer he plays. No playoff team is going to let Peyton beat them deep and no running game is ever going to be good enough to compensate for that noodle are in January. Broncos hid injuries late in the season????? Yeah right. The nfl should be all over that instead of deflate gate. Torn quad muscles and no listing on the injury report, but it comes out a few days AFTER the game? It's always something when Peyton plays like a pussy, that's why he will continue to get others fired. When its all good Peyton is the coach on the field and offensive coordinator, when its all bad it's injuries, sorry ass teammates, and terrible coaching. Elway is even falling for the bs. John fox didn't play like granny the last 6 weeks, Peyton did.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    He should top Favre next year up in total passing yards. That's probably priority #1 for him at this point.
    lol his priorities have always been messed up. keep chasing records and fading in playoffs

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    As long you as you guys keep saying who do the broncos have better to replace Peyton, that could last another 5+ years. However, I thought the goal was to win Super Bowls. He is not that either. Manning is going to get a lot more folks fired the longer he plays. No playoff team is going to let Peyton beat them deep and no running game is ever going to be good enough to compensate for that noodle are in January. Broncos hid injuries late in the season????? Yeah right. The nfl should be all over that instead of deflate gate. Torn quad muscles and no listing on the injury report, but it comes out a few days AFTER the game? It's always something when Peyton plays like a pussy, that's why he will continue to get others fired. When its all good Peyton is the coach on the field and offensive coordinator, when its all bad it's injuries, sorry ass teammates, and terrible coaching. Elway is even falling for the bs. John fox didn't play like granny the last 6 weeks, Peyton did.
    Well written post Sea -
    I was pissed over NOT having that information before the friggin game and No NFL involvement into what the fuk is going on Elway. Nope, let's focus on Brady - Pagano is an idiot for scheming against Bellichikl instead of prepping his team for the game............then cry foul. What a fool.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I don't quite get the hate here, it was OBVIOUS there was something wrong with Peyton at the end of the season and the timeline of the "hidden" torn quad makes perfect sense as that San Diego game when it occurred as reported was when his performance began to suffer. He looked awful in the playoff game after looking so good earlier in the year, that does not happen naturally.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Fade the Broncos ATS next year. They will still be good but will not cover some inflated spreads. Especially if they start off putting up lots of points

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Fade the 49ers ATS as well.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

He still has a couple of good seasons left in him but I believe he will never see another Super Bowl.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    still better then any other option they have at qb
    Better than any of the options 90% of the teams in the league have..

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    I don't quite get the hate here, it was OBVIOUS there was something wrong with Peyton at the end of the season and the timeline of the "hidden" torn quad makes perfect sense as that San Diego game when it occurred as reported was when his performance began to suffer. He looked awful in the playoff game after looking so good earlier in the year, that does not happen naturally.
    When you fade at the end of every season nearing 40 it does? Troy Aikman had a hand injury before the NFC championship game that was unreported and the NFL raised holy hell about that and instituted new rules about injury reports, yet stay mum on Peyton with torn quads? All I kept hearing was that the Broncos were trying to establish their running game. Bullshit. Osweiler would have been the Broncos best chance to win that game, anybody watching that game knew that Peyton was not going to get his shit together. Fans even booed him off the field. The same team that held Broncos to 13 could barely keep Patriots under 60.

LT Profits

When you fade at the end of every season nearing 40 it does? Troy Aikman had a hand injury before the NFC championship game that was unreported and the NFL raised holy hell about that and instituted new rules about injury reports, yet stay mum on Peyton with torn quads? All I kept hearing was that the Broncos were trying to establish their running game. Bullshit. Osweiler would have been the Broncos best chance to win that game, anybody watching that game knew that Peyton was not going to get his shit together. Fans even booed him off the field. The same team that held Broncos to 13 could barely keep Patriots under 60.
    I hear you but the decline is usually gradual over the course of a season. Peyton lost in overnight, sparking the original speculation that something was wrong.

Jon702
    Jon702's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

It's getting time for Peyton to start hitting the PED's halfway through the season. He's getting old and can't make it through a full season.

chaka
    chaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11152

Quote Originally Posted by Jon702 View Post
    It's getting time for Peyton to start hitting the PED's halfway through the season. He's getting old and can't make it through a full season.
    good lord no we get enuff manning news forced at us-- don't need round the clock ped use because his completion percent went up a tenth of a percent

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I still think he gets to the playoffs next year pretty easy. That division is gonna be really bad.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    He is an old fart. The broncos knew he was injured and yet they still let him play knowing he was not going to be useful. Just throw the season away.

Let's face it elway is an idiot. He was a loser until terrell Davis showed up.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Probably wont make another sb but afc could be weaker with cheatriots getting caught

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

He's not judged on regular season anymore. Fact the he had that injury long ago and didn't rest it for playoffs makes no sense. Plus his arm will be even weenier next year

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

He wont ever see the SB again, not a prime time player in the post season

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    He wont ever see the SB again, not a prime time player in the post season
    He will with Kubiak running game. I can't wait to see what CJ Anderson is going to do next year with that zone blocking scheme that made Terrell Davis and Clinton Portis sick runners. I worked great with Adrian Foster and Alfred Morris under that system. Washington and Houston just didn't have a QB that was any good at play action.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

So easy to defend now
    The NFL getting better and better

In a miracle year Manning might go 9–7

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    What the hell was Peyton Manning thinking when he went to the Broncos???

he had an opportunity to play for the 49ers or the Seahawks, which would've given him an instant Super Bowl title
    Bingo

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Fade the 49ers ATS as well.
    I think vegas will adjust for the disaster hire

Smh

Otters27

Broncos still deep at RB with Anderson. Kubiak is going to have to come up with some way to balance the offense

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well if Elway thought Fox wasn't gonna get them any further then good luck with noodle arm lol. I realize the alternative isn't any better but.....on a good note I can mark down 2 auto a.t.s. wins for next season when they play my Raiders.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Elway can blame himself for dumping tebow

LT Profits

Peyton Manning met with Broncos brass on Thursday.

In New Orleans, Manning was picked up by team president Joe Ellis on a private jet, and whisked back to Denver. The meeting was reportedly a prerequisite for Manning's decision about playing next season. Aside from Tuesday's ludicrous report that the Broncos may not want him back, all signs continue to point toward Manning suiting up for 2015.

Source: Denver Post Feb 12 - 9:29 PM ET

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

like favre, he's addicted to playing football

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    Elway can blame himself for dumping tebow
    You would rather have Tebow at qb than Peyton?

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by stevegreazy View Post
    something I dont get either?

hes still a top 5 qb
    I'll take Luck, Romo, Ben, Brady, Brees & Rodgers over Peyton. Maybe Rivers & Flacco too.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You would rather have Tebow at qb than Peyton?

sure why not? peyton has 2 playoff wins in 3 years. tebow had 1.

Otters27

Peyton is hungry for one more. Thing is he needs a dominant defense. Not sure if Broncos have that

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

needs to adjust his game, too........ maybe Softiak can help him; as his game the past couple of years isn't gonna get it done any longer

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

What's the best they're going to do next year 10 -6??

First 123 Last