frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    So, he played one on eleven???? I didn't know it was a tennis match.
    Yep. The Steeler literally played goal line defense the entire game and he finally got them.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Off top of my head here's a handful of QB's/teams they beat which made everyone think they were so great. Miami can't recall QB but had a pathetic offense that year and lost on onside kick, Caleb Haney (Bears), Sanchize (Jets), Tyler Palko (Queefs), Carson (Raiders) 1st gm back after year on couch. Now looking at that list it's not hard to see why it was all smoke/mirrors. Smoke faded, and mirrors got smashed when Pats showed them what's up on both sides the defense and Teblow were fully exposed!

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

They were in the Pats game with a big lead until Willis Mcgahee got hurt. Without Mcgahee, the option didn't work anymore and Tebow lost his final three regular season game.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13122

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    They were in the Pats game with a big lead until Willis Mcgahee got hurt. Without Mcgahee, the option didn't work anymore and Tebow lost his final three regular season game.
    Hey BRO, better find another line of work, the NFL judgment calls don't seem to suit you.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well if recall correctly they lost twice to Pats that year and neither were very close. I was referring to playoff gm tho which was over within a few minutes of the coin flip lol.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I know he isn't a true QB, but I'm surprised no other team gave this guy a chance like make him a 3rd stringer at worst.
    2 questions . Did JJ ask you to post this? Really,revivng Tebow threads??
    Live in Colorado?? Smoking some good train wreck ??
    Hope it's number 2. Please no more Tebow. Besides I think he is better as an analyst, did a good job this year.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

It is hard to believe he isn't the 32nd best QB in the world considering Bortles is just terrible.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

if i had to guess, i'd say it has something to do with a baseball pitcher having a faster release, wind up included.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You must be a stupid f..k. The last time I checked he did win a playoff game, stop acting like this guy can't kinda play in this league given what he already proven he can do.
    Only a dumb stupid idiot looking to get his tail handed to him in a fight would even post this trash. Do yourself a favor and go play on a freeway. You are totally useless.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Because he would start winning again and teams would have to keep him longer...

Teams rather lose the right way than win the wrong way.....

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

about 65% of QB's suck in the NFL and will always suck...

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

If I was GM of the Jags for the past few years, I wouldn't have drafted any QBs in the 1st round.
    I would of build the offensive line and defensive line for the 1st and 2nd rounds of the NFL draft.
    And started Tebow as the starting QB during those seasons.

bobtoma
    bobtoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I bet Tebow could have thrown better than Manning did on Sunday.. I find it funny they gave Tebow the boot for Manning and it cost John Fox his job .. I would like to thank John Elway I mean John Fox wtf...

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Tim Tebow: 9-8 Career record as a starter. 1-1 in the playoffs. TD/Int: 17-9. He ran in 12 touchdowns and ran 1000 yards during that time.

Decent numbers for a starter coming out of college.
    no doubt, he is a beast runner, and nice ratio too... but he is horrendous from the pocket, can't make reads, throw on time into windows, he's a project. but Joe Webb is in the league. why the fck tebow can't get a 3rd string job and learn how to throw like an NFL qb, is beyond me. maybe he's too big of distraction?

at the very least on the practice squad. running the read on the #1's. learning how to throw. his mechanics are bad. people in the know must think it cant be fixed.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

surprise he went out the way he did

First 12