boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I'm pretty sure they have a massive account base so they're not going anywhere

Most of the big shops in europe withstood this
    Yeah, you the man! Let's pretend I know what I'm talking about....... FUKING drive traffic.... Clown
    you are so SHALLOW!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Yeah, you the man! Let's pretend I know what I'm talking about....... FUKING drive traffic.... Clown
    you are so SHALLOW!
    I have 5 FX accounts..GAME OVER

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Which JJ? And give some SUBSTANCE to your responses. Shallow man

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

FXCM keeps the money the big institutions lost (and they deserve it for being so dense), and forgive the retail dumbasses by giving them their losses back.

Story

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

https://leaprate.com/2015/01/retired...2-7-per-share/

I still think FXCM is a sinking ship. Connected guys don't make a sell off like this if there is good news coming.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    https://leaprate.com/2015/01/retired...2-7-per-share/

I still think FXCM is a sinking ship. Connected guys don't make a sell off like this if there is good news coming.
    Good article. I wish it would have said why he was selling though. It did say was selling well before the EUR/CHF drop though. Possible he just wanted to get liquid.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

SBR should have a FOREX/stocks forum.

jjgold

Currency trading broke all records late last year

I think they will be ok

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Good article. I wish it would have said why he was selling though. It did say was selling well before the EUR/CHF drop though. Possible he just wanted to get liquid.
    Maybe you're right and he's hurting for cash but damn, he sold off almost 10 megas last year. Seems more likely he has been on the phone and is hearing get out while its still a couple bucks and not a couple pennies. Obviously illegal but lets be real here, it happens every day.

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    SBR should have a FOREX/stocks forum.
    I couldn't imagine the fade material in that forum. Would probably be a gold mine.

jjgold

Currency trading is so hard

RIDE TRENDS but into strength and sell into weakness

Some believe the opposite but not me

web_connect
    Black Jack by Math
    web_connect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207

I've been trading $FXCM. Train has gone by though, it was fun. I got in 2.82 sold at 3.25

jjgold

Dear Client,
    FXCM would like to thank you for your patience and support over the last several days and we would like to provide clients an update on our business.
    BUSINESS & TRADING VOLUME UPDATE

Business since the Swiss National Bank's ("SNB") announcement has been strong as new and existing traders have looked to capture opportunity from key market events. FXCM continues to hold customer funds in excess of US$1 Billion Dollars for over 224,000 tradable accounts.
    Trading operations continue as normal, deposits and withdrawals are being processed, and our award winning customer service is still available 24/7 to assist you with your trading needs. We're here to do what we do best: give you the best trading experience possible.
    HOW WILL FXCM REPAY DEBT?

FXCM's CEO, Drew Niv, has stated that "we anticipate that through the sale of non-core assets and continued earnings, we can meet both near and long term obligations of our financing, while preserving the strength of our franchise. The financing we received from Leucadia has strengthened our balance sheet and gives us the opportunity to grow our core business while reducing our debt through the sale of non-core assets."
    NEGATIVE BALANCES UPDATE

One of the most pressing issues following the SNB historical decision to remove the 1.20 floor on the euro has been to work diligently to reach a decision on client Debit Balances following that event. At this time we are happy to report that FXCM has forgiven the majority of clients who incurred Negative Balances. FXCM has notifed the applicable clients and adjusted client account statements to reflect this decision.
    RECENTLY LAUNCHED FEATURES

Impressive updates to our award-winning Trading Station reveal real trading volume data.
    Our new low spreads and commission's model gives you greater trading transparency.
    UPCOMING UPDATES FOR 2015

New instruments and technology advancements will continue to be released in 2015. Keep an eye on your inbox throughout 2015 as we release new offerings, features and updates.
    You made the right decision to trade with a market leader — FXCM.
    We look forward to serving you this year.

First 123