eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Is this a SBR dumpster diver?

http://www.davisenterprise.com/local...me-out-on-top/

A 48-year-old man escaped with only minor injuries Tuesday after being trapped for several hours in a garbage truck whose driver repeatedly compressed the trash load while traveling his route.

“He’s lucky to be alive,” said Luis Parrilla, an engineer with the Davis Fire Department, whose crew was called out to provide medical aid to the man at his final stop — the Yolo County Landfill north of Davis.

According to Parrilla, the man — whose name was not released — had been searching a Rio Linda-area Dumpster for his lost wallet Tuesday morning when the garbage truck arrived to collect the load. Unable to climb out of the Dumpster in time, he landed in the truck’s hopper.

“He said he started yelling,” but the noise of the truck drowned out his cries for help, Parrilla said. In a further absence of luck, the driver was near the start of his route, making roughly 30 more stops before heading for the landfill.

As the driver compressed the truck’s load after each stop, the man surrounded his body with sturdy pieces of wood he found amid the trash, “so when the compactor came down it protected him,” Parrilla said.

The harrowing and certainly foul-smelling ordeal came to an end shortly before 1 p.m., when the driver unloaded his truck at the landfill “and this guy pops out,” Parrilla said. He was covered with cuts and bruises but otherwise unharmed.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I would say that's Fishhead..but not sure he's that old
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I thought fishhead was around 50 years old