Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

ROMO played a great game and was great in post game....mucho respect

Been harsh on Romo in the past, but he's played great this year and played great today,,,,,,and showed great class in the aftermath.

Great win for the Packers....Rodgers better than 80%+ of QB's in this league on one and half legs.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Agreed! Romo was so classy in that. He knows he wasn't at fault this time. The last 7 times he was there he knows he messed up and this time he this time it wasn't him. I feel for the guy. If Rodgers was healthy GB wins by 14 or more I think. It tells you how good he is.

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    Agreed! Romo was so classy in that. He knows he wasn't at fault this time. The last 7 times he was there he knows he messed up and this time he this time it wasn't him. I feel for the guy. If Rodgers was healthy GB wins by 14 or more I think. It tells you how good he is.
    The throw Rodgers made out of the pocket to his left for a TD was simply incredible......

Blue, good to see you, have not seen you for awhile.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Fishead how are you? I've been okay.

Fishhead

Good man, look me up when in Vegas next, we will have dinner...hope all is well guy.

Fishhead

Good man, look me up when in Vegas next, we will have dinner...hope all is well guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Green Bay was totally outplayed
    They're in for a real smacking in Seattle

Dallas was the better team and just gave the game away

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Green Bay will be in tough against the Seahawks with Rodgers' skills diminished, and i don't see how Indy beats New England with no running game.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Romo has the season of his life. Back to 8-8 next season.

jjgold

It will be Seattle and New England in the super ball and the Pats will win easy

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Romo choked. Guy again fumbled on a crucial play at end of half and will be remembered that way

Peli Mannning
    Peli Mannning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Romo fumbled and played like a gelding. Used to not take sacks,

Actually I didn't watch most of the game, but didn't like hearing about him being safe and taking sacks. Played too safe, I think.

Fishhead

C'mon, no reason to bash Romo whatsoever,.....these were two evenly matched teams with Rodgers at 75%.....game was a tossup.

Crosby was the better kicker in the game.

Rodgers was just unreal, some remarkable throws in the game.

Sea is rightfully so a touchdown+ fav next week! they are that much better than than the Packers......as many have stated, with a 100% healthy Rodgers, they would have a much better chance, obviously.

l

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Romo = choked. Story of his career. How many of any more chances will he have to make things right. Jerry jones needed this win in the worst way. Set up perfectly with gimp Rodgers and still didn't get it done. Rodgers healthy would have been a blowout

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Romo played well and handled the defeat with class. Only thing you can really get on him is checking out of the 3rd and 1 play right before half. If they run the ball there and get the 1st down, which they did all day on 3rd and 1, they go into halftime leading 17-7 instead of 14-10. Huge swing in the game.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    C'mon, no reason to bash Romo whatsoever,.....these were two evenly matched teams with Rodgers at 75%.....game was a tossup.

Crosby was the better kicker in the game.

Rodgers was just unreal, some remarkable throws in the game.

Sea is rightfully so a touchdown+ fav next week! they are that much better than than the Packers......as many have stated, with a 100% healthy Rodgers, they would have a much better chance, obviously.

l
    I'll go out on a limb and say that Rodgers is way below 75%..he is on one leg and can barely move.

jjgold

Rogers might not make the game

Seattle is vicious defense

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Romo choked. Guy again fumbled on a crucial play at end of half and will be remembered that way
    Does being a huge dumbfukk ever just get exhausting to you??

I have to say, if it does, I admire how you fight thru it and keep going.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    How many points do you want to put on that, seeing as you have no money. Most frauds like yourself do not. How about 1500 points? I will take Seattle if they get there. You get New England if they get there. If one of the two teams or both fail to make it, the wager is off. What say you Mr. Know-it-all. Do you have any cajones at all?

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

Both the Packers and New England have QB's where if Seattle can put some hits on them it will change the way they play significantly. Brady gets frustrated when he gets hit, I can see the Seahawks making Brady make mistakes. I can also see the Seahawks knocking Rodgers out of the game with his gimpy leg. Everything looks good for Seattle IMO. I think Baltimore or Dallas would have been the toughest matchups for them, they can beat all the teams that are left, no doubt in my mind.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yes i was very impressed with Romo this season.

I think we can finally call him elite.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How many points do you want to put on that, seeing as you have no money. Most frauds like yourself do not. How about 1500 points? I will take Seattle if they get there. You get New England if they get there. If one of the two teams or both fail to make it, the wager is off. What say you Mr. Know-it-all. Do you have any cajones at all?
    Why do you have to be a jerk to Coach?

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Yes i was very impressed with Romo this season.

I think we can finally call him elite.
    ur smoking crack

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Be fair, you need to give him +odds on a bet like that. I'm seeing exact result odds "NE over SEA +250" right now.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

NE is going to beat Seattle?

& easy ? --you're delusional

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Be fair, you need to give him +odds on a bet like that. I'm seeing exact result odds "NE over SEA +250" right now.
    not much odds tho, that +250 includes new england and seattle making it to the big game first. his bet said only valid if they make it, so the odds should b whatever the line would likely b. My guess Seattle -2 or so. So maybe +120

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    not much odds tho, that +250 includes new england and seattle making it to the big game first. his bet said only valid if they make it, so the odds should b whatever the line would likely b. My guess Seattle -2 or so. So maybe +120
    That's the odds he should offer jjgold, that's the statement that jjgold made.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Dallas was gift wrapped a win at home vs Detroit...count your lucky stars you finally "won" a playoff game for the first time in 20 years..back to reality next year