frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Will Peyton Manning retire in 2016

I think he will. There is a reason why the Broncos didn't sign Julius Thomas and Demaryius Thomas. I don't see how he can come back and be any better. They address the defensive problems but Manning flat out failed to deliver.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is done

Embarrassing himself now

cburland10
    cburland10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

watching the press conference.. he looks done. when asked about it he couldn't give an answer.

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

Let the Brock Osweiler era begin

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I say one more season like what Brett Farve did.
    Unless Peyton announces his retirement during the off season.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

After losing to Luck he has no choice. Sail out into the sunset before you leave with a losing regular season playing out the string.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

It's not the age, it's the neck surgeries. It's a shame. He really deserves that elusive 2nd Super Bowl and won't get it. The two guys that I feel bad for are Peyton and Tony Romo. Romo is another guy who takes a beating, never complains, and really stepped it up this season only to have that controversial Dez Bryant play be the dagger in the Cowboys' heart. That's not a football call to me. That's life. Both guys are rich and I'd say that their lives are pretty damn good.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

The roster will be gutted and the Broncos will become cellar dwellers. That's just how it goes when you go for it all in this league.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

isn't he a couple of thousand yards away from favre? if so, i think he will see how his body recovers before making a final decision. he definitely had something go wrong late in the season. just wasn't the same.

however, if he recovers and thinks he's able to compete. i would think he'd come back to pass up favre.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The selfish side of me do not want him to retire since he's still good enough to win the AFC west. But the reality of it is, there is something really wrong with his arm not being disclosed. When Elway, Farve, and Warner were playing in their decline years, all three of them could still launch a rocket.

Dan Marino final NFL game was a 62-17 lost Jacksonville in playoffs. It would be some irony to see Peyton go out the same way. I have a feeling he might want to come back one year and lay it all out a final time. The defense played well and most them will be returning. The only key players with question marks is Demaryius and Julius Thomas without a contract.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Still not a bad note to go out on. He did not get 2nd ring but they made the playoffs and have been top 5 nfl team for his 3 years in Denver. The way he looked the last 2 months, I would say he has more to risk playing next year and either getting injured or playing poorly.

Plus if he retired and won superbowl at the same time we might all forget what a choke artist he has been his entire career. We will remember him as we was if he retires now. The best Sept-December QB of all time.