BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Let's face it. It's hard to repeat. Sharps are already hammering Carolina. This game is not about Ron Rivera or cam newton. This game is about the panthers revived defence. They will not let seattle do much on offence. The thing people don't realize is that the hawks used so much energy just to get into the playoffs. I know the same can be said of Carolina but they had shit opponents. This panthers defence is the real deal. The 10.5 pt spread is the biggest joke in playoff history.

Carolina +10.5 -110(6x)
    Ml +423 (3x)
    This coming from the biggest loser in here. You are so full of caca that the forum reeks of it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7683

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This coming from the biggest loser in here. You are so full of caca that the forum reeks of it.

hows it going pal? been waiting 5 years for you to come and find me.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

bear the only thing my threads do is put people on the other side. do take not though i have called some of the greatest upsets in the nfl playoffs. one of them happened at the same venue this game is going to be played at.
    funniest shit i've seen you post so far lmao. you take every huge underdog on ml so its easy to have it the few times it does happen saying that i like the panthers +10.5 i would say good luck but i know you dont bet real money so i wont matter

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13158

Let's face it. It's hard to repeat. Sharps are already hammering Carolina. This game is not about Ron Rivera or cam newton. This game is about the panthers revived defence. They will not let seattle do much on offence. The thing people don't realize is that the hawks used so much energy just to get into the playoffs. I know the same can be said of Carolina but they had shit opponents. This panthers defence is the real deal. The 10.5 pt spread is the biggest joke in playoff history.

Carolina +10.5 -110(6x)
    Ml +423 (3x)
    Your headline: No they won't.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Tell the forum guests how badly you got it kicked out of you 4 or 5 years ago and how you were run out of town. Did you forget that physical beating that you took when your "friends" finally caught up to you? You may also want to tell the forum just how many wagers you have welched out on and how many more people are still looking for you. The only thing worse than following your plays is if some poor guy were your isurance agent. I don't have to find you. Others did and you paid the price. Don't bother to deny it. Too many guys in here know the truth.

ilovelady

Tell the forum guests how badly you got it kicked out of you 4 or 5 years ago and how you were run out of town. Did you forget that physical beating that you took when your "friends" finally caught up to you? You may also want to tell the forum just how many wagers you have welched out on and how many more people are still looking for you. The only thing worse than following your plays is if some poor guy were your isurance agent. I don't have to find you. Others did and you paid the price. Don't bother to deny it. Too many guys in here know the truth.

nutinicnthndl
    nutinicnthndl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

dirty game. seattle repeat

lakerboy

you do alot of drugs dont you? you have me confused for someone else. the funny thing is you think i am an american.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

bear the only thing my threads do is put people on the other side. do take not though i have called some of the greatest upsets in the nfl playoffs. one of them happened at the same venue this game is going to be played at.
    I have a Seahawks Super Bowl futures so this thread makes me a bit nervous.

Before seeing this thread I was feeling pretty good about Seattles chances of repeating.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

Before seeing this thread I was feeling pretty good about Seattles chances of repeating.

be serious bear. this thread makes you feel very good. why would this thread make you nervous?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

be serious bear. this thread makes you feel very good. why would this thread make you nervous?
    Because he's a vacillating pussy?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I have seen you hit these type plays in the past. And very rarely do all 4 #1 seeds win in the divisional round.

I worry that the Panthers are hot and the Seahawks perhaps have lost momentum with the bye week.

I worry about Carolina's front 7 being pretty damn good at the moment against the RUN.

something Seattle does more than anybody in the league. The Panthers weakness on defense is the corners and it ain't like Seattle has Megatron and Tate.

I am confident but there is a shadow of doubt.

ilovelady

lets go big bear come through with another ohio st

lakerboy

I have seen you hit these type plays in the past. And very rarely do all 4 #1 seeds win in the divisional round.

I worry that the Panthers are hot and the Seahawks perhaps have lost momentum with the bye week.

I worry about Carolina's front 7 being pretty damn good at the moment against the RUN.

something Seattle does more than anybody in the league. The Panthers weakness on defense is the corners and it ain't like Seattle has Megatron and Tate.

I am confident but there is a shadow of doubt.

dont worry peyton is not going thru.
    Points Awarded:

No coincidences gave lakerboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Could Carolina win? Sure, it's the NFL, but the only close to sure pick I see in this game works well in a 10 pt tease to under 50

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

This is a ridicules thread SEATTLE will win. Cam newton has injured his surgically repaired ankle the team will not do a shanihan on Newton they will limit his ability to run stay in the pocket that cam newton is fun if your the opponent . Cams throws Int's and without the ability to really take off and run without being leveled ....see 2012 divisional round at Washington redskins Rg111 .... This put the ball out into the secondary more and we tend to feed off turnovers.... Now covering IDK I want to see the injury report on Newton and his practice grades before I say cover or not

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    This is a ridicules thread SEATTLE will win. Cam newton has injured his surgically repaired ankle the team will not do a shanihan on Newton they will limit his ability to run stay in the pocket that cam newton is fun if your the opponent . Cams throws Int's and without the ability to really take off and run without being leveled ....see 2012 divisional round at Washington redskins Rg111 .... This put the ball out into the secondary more and we tend to feed off turnovers.... Now covering IDK I want to see the injury report on Newton and his practice grades before I say cover or not
    Today he got plays well with others and shows initiative.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ra77er

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Take the points. Very hard to win on the road against a team coming off a bye week.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Today he got plays well with others and shows initiative.
    Good one lol but in the playoffs as I have learned the injury practice reports are very helpful in determining a cover or not

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by aston View Post
    No way seattle will lsoe this game
    We putting 20k or 30k on the ML?

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

The past 2 match ups between these two teams have been close, however both games were played in Carolina. LB sure knows how to create a shock value with these threads.

I personally don't think Cam has it in him to beat Seattle. I would have been more confident if he had played better vs Cards.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    The past 2 match ups between these two teams have been close, however both games were played in Carolina. LB sure knows how to create a shock value with these threads.

I personally don't think Cam has it in him to beat Seattle. I would have been more confident if he had played better vs Cards.
    If Cam Newton beats Seattle my jaw is going to drop straight through the floor!

Hell , if anybody out there really thinks Carolina can Beat Seattle in Seattle then take Panthers to win the whole damn thing!

If Cam somehow beats Seattle his confidence will be thru the ROOF!

lakerboy

The thing that makes this great is that cam played awful vs a team owned him. He still came thru to win. The panthers are cinderella. Midnight will strike in round 3. Things will be quiet in seattle around 11pm est on Saturday night.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    We putting 20k or 30k on the ML?
    if you can get your hands on that amount of cash you will not find a better investment on Wall Street that can offer that kind of return in 3 hours at a 96% probability.

lakerboy

Panthers ml slowly dropping. Boys the hawks won't win here. Sharps are laughing with panthers d vs a mickey mouse offence.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Panthers have been great in rebound games. I think they beat Seattle. Ex they lost to Saints and Falcons at home then they came back and beat both easily on the road. Plus Cam is better than Wilson.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Some interesting comments in this thread. I won't call anyone out but it just reminds me that not everybody who gambles knows alot about sports or has a good understanding for what they are watching.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Panthers have been great in rebound games. I think they beat Seattle. Ex they lost to Saints and Falcons at home then they came back and beat both easily on the road. Plus Cam is better than Wilson.
    Cam is not better than wilson. That made lol wilson is thebest qb inthe nfl.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Explain how cam is better than Wilson.

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

The LB formula: pick nothing but underdogs and when one finally hits, act like a big time sharp

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

He cant

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Mister X View Post
    The LB formula: pick nothing but underdogs and when one finally hits, act like a big time sharp
    The troll formula- when lb wins hide. When he loses troll him.

I didn't see you in my nfl thread on the weekend. Why? Cause i won? Get a life guy. Seriously.

Mister X
    Mister X's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 653

The troll formula- when lb wins hide. When he loses troll him.

I didn't see you in my nfl thread on the weekend. Why? Cause i won? Get a life guy. Seriously.
    It's clear you win sometimes with your big underdog bets, that's not disputed.

It's also clear that you hide when your bets lose.

And when you lose a bet saying you will disappear forever, you end up returning.

Why do you keep returning guy? Argentina did not win the World Cup.

You are the ultra troll.

lakerboy

Mister X I'm down 40 units in my nba thread. I update my thread all the time. I have not run away. I don't run from my losing threads.

First 123456 ... Last