BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    get over it, especially you non pros. i had detroit +6.5 and you don't see me still complaining. refs collectively through a spokesman said sorry. so what left is there? the world is right again. move on.
    So you're not complaining over a game where you won.

Gee, how magnanimous!

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

Just curious.. What would one have to see to believe a game was actually rigged?

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Quote Originally Posted by smittyallsports View Post
    Just curious.. What would one have to see to believe a game was actually rigged?
    See, that's the problem. A game that was really rigged wouldn't arouse any suspicions. It would be a holding penalty killing a drive early in the game for 1 team.... then maybe illegal contact to help the other team continue a drive. Simple stuff that happens on every play and can be called (or overlooked) at any time. It would NOT be any sort of crazy 4th quarter controversial throw-the-flag announce-the-penalty then forget-the-whole-thing like we saw Sunday.

They caught Donaghy by catching him placing bets. They did not catch him by finding any anomalies in any of his calls of the games his referee'd. There was absolutely no one looking at Donaghy games and saying "that was fixed!!! at the time they took place.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Easier to rig over/unders anyway

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Must listen: You think Stafford is pissed?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I think should be more pissed that he couldn't have thrown a more catchable ball. As well as lead his team to more than 3 fukkin points in the 2nd half.

0-18

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I wonder who paid for these billboards in Detroit? They just went up yesterday.

I'm sure "Detroit Lyin'" shirts are already in production.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Opie you ever gonna lay off what Detroit scored in 2h? How many Dallas score in 1h? Oh yeah big fat donut at home no less. Not even gonna go any further about how refs had big effect on both sides scoring in 2h. Your homer eyes have tunnel vision obviously! Should be in a good gm in GB this weekend. My bad guess they did get 1 td on that Dez breakaway. Did so little for almost 3q's tho it was almost forgettable.
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 01-09-15 at 02:10 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Opie you ever gonna lay off what Detroit scored in 2h? How many Dallas score in 1h? Oh yeah big fat donut at home no less. Not even gonna go any further about how refs had big effect on both sides scoring in 2h. Your homer eyes have tunnel vision obviously! Should be in a good gm in GB this weekend. My bad guess they did get 1 td on that Dez breakaway. Did so little for almost 3q's tho it was almost forgettable.
    Well....that "almost forgettable" offense is getting ready for round 2 of the playoffs, pal.

Enjoy your extended offseason.

Lions fans

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I'm enjoying my off season as a Raider fan. For the last time not everyone in here that didn't see things your way is a Lion fan or lost a bet Good grief even if my team I'm betting on or rooting for catches an obvious huge break at least I admit it and acknowledge got lucky on that one. Should be a great gm at Lambeau maybe even best of the weekend!

First ... 3456