R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Well I was giving props to Ravens D who were a huge part of that win T-wiz. Pitt did shoot themselves time and time again tho with alot of reckless penalties much to my relief. I call Joe a "chucker" cause he certainly doesn't throw prettiest ball but seems to always have receivers that really make phenomenal catches like Smith did late last night on that fade route pass he came back over the defender to grab. Boldin used to do same thing for Flacco alot. Hes the white Daunte Culpepper lol.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

If I was you I would try and be humble....practice this for 2015 and stop pretending you know it all. Flacco is a top 10 and far from Elite and 80% of people on here would agree. Just enjoy the win and take some Xanax or go do some meditation

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Well I was giving props to Ravens D who were a huge part of that win. Pitt did shoot themselves time and time again tho with alot of reckless penalties much to my relief. I call Joe a "chucker" cause he certainly doesn't throw prettiest ball but seems to always have receivers that really make phenomenal catches like Smith did late last night on that fade route pass he came back over the defender to grab. Boldin used to do same thing for Flacco alot. Yes the white Daunte Culpepper lol.
    Doesn't throw the prettiest ball? Are you kidding me? He throws one of the best balls in the league.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

guy just wins in the playoffs.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

It's a nice win, but PIT's pass D is bottom 10 in the NFL this year. Do it again @NE and then let's talk.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    If I was you I would try and be humble....practice this for 2015 and stop pretending you know it all. Flacco is a top 10 and far from Elite and 80% of people on here would agree. Just enjoy the win and take some Xanax or go do some meditation
    80% of people here don't have a clue.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

See....that's your problem.....always have to be right and let everyone know it....childhood issues????

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    So now Pittsburgh's defense is the reason. Flacco gets no respect. The guy carried the Ravens to a Super Bowl victory just two years ago. Something Manning never did in 16 years.
    Carried them,are you kidding me. You go on about people not giving Joe his due,but then you go and completely discount guys like Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-04-15 at 10:55 AM.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Will never be half the qb manning has been over his career
    What about Eli's 185 career interceptions? I guess he's too busy polishing his rings to worry about that kind of stuff.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

80% of people here don't have a clue.
    you couldn't even update your spreadsheet of losers 80% of the time.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Carried them,are you kidding me. You go on about people not giving Joe his due,but then you go and completely discount guys like Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs.
    ray lewis did fukk all in that run. i doubt he had more than 5 tackles in the playoffs. you kn ow what flaccos numbers were in that playoff run?

11 tds and 0 picks.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    ray lewis did fukk all in that run. i doubt he had more than 5 tackles in the playoffs. you kn ow what flaccos numbers were in that playoff run?

11 tds and 0 picks.
    Huh? Ray had 29 tackles in the playoffs that yr
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    What about Eli's 185 career interceptions? I guess he's too busy polishing his rings to worry about that kind of stuff.
    Taking about peyton

packerd_00

11 tds and 0 picks.
    And that also speaks alot to the offensive line,they gave him time to make his throws. Nobody wins a SB without a strong supporting cast,especially not a QB

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Will never be half the qb manning has been over his career
    Who cares, he already has just as many Super Bowl rings

packerd_00

Huh? Ray had 29 tackles in the playoffs that yr
    And he calls us guys clueless eh!

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

He's a winner. Funny that people want to bash him

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

When hé has an impressive régular season too then hé will be élite. If you discount thé regular season then Barry Sanders is just another Guy and Emitt Smith is à god.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    When hé has an impressive régular season too then hé will be élite. If you discount thé regular season then Barry Sanders is just another Guy and Emitt Smith is à god.
    Worst argument I've seen so far. So flawed, it's not even funny.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    He's a winner. Funny that people want to bash him

these guys only like the manning from denver cause he gives them fantasy numbers. the funny thing is that flacco has been to fantasy land as well

t-wizzle

these guys only like the manning from denver cause he gives them fantasy numbers. the funny thing is that flacco has been to fantasy land as well

Yep. Fantasy football losers. Nobody watches the game anymore. They watch for the stats.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Say what you want about Flacco... dude gets it down in the postseason.

per ESPN...
    Flacco improved to 10-4 in the postseason, including seven playoff wins on the road -- two more than any other quarterback in NFL history. Over his last five postseason games, Flacco has thrown 13 touchdowns and no interceptions while earning Super Bowl MVP.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014...-harbaugh-says

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post

per ESPN...
    Flacco improved to 10-4 in the postseason, including seven playoff wins on the road -- two more than any other quarterback in NFL history. Over his last five postseason games, Flacco has thrown 13 touchdowns and no interceptions while earning Super Bowl MVP.

Like I Saïd hé is just another Eli Manning. Put up great regular season numbers like Rodges, Brady and Manning. Flacco playoffs numbers are inflated because hé is always in thé wildcard while thé other 3 dont have that extra game to pad stats. Peyton has played in thé wildcard 1-2 times in his career thé rest were 1st round byes.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post

per ESPN...

Yeah and where is that same player in the regular seasn,he certainly isn't elite. May aswell call Eli Manning elite while we are at it.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Like I Saïd hé is just another Eli Manning. Put up great regular season numbers like Rodges, Brady and Manning. Flacco playoffs numbers are inflated because hé is always in thé wildcard while thé other 3 dont have that extra game to pad stats. Peyton has played in thé wildcard 1-2 times in his career thé rest were 1st round byes.
    You can't take away from the fact that Flacco does well in the playoffs... I dont think Flacco is elite, but he does have a good playoff resume' and he does well in crunch time. But yeah, Id put Flacco in Eli's class, and that should be taken as a compliment. There are the elite QBs (Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Brees), and then there's the next tier of QBs that are very good and have rings (Eli, Big Ben, Flacco)...

People also forget that Brady had average regular season stats for the first half of his career, and when he won all his super bowls.

t-wizzle

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Are you bowing to yourself now?

Your posts -- and dogged determination to prove yourself right in this forum -- get more strange by the day.

I like Flacco a lot and think he's very underrated, but it's hard to take anything you post seriously anymore. You're so hyperbolic and over the top; like a caricature of your former self.

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

i thought you took the pats?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Are you bowing to yourself now?

Your posts -- and dogged determination to prove yourself right in this forum -- get more strange by the day.

I like Flacco a lot and think he's very underrated, but it's hard to take anything you post seriously anymore. You're so hyperbolic and over the top; like a caricature of your former self.
    Stop being so modest, this clown been an asshole the whole time he was here on SBR and one of the most clueless posters as well.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Stop being so modest, this clown been an asshole the whole time he was here on SBR and one of the most clueless posters as well.
    Not true. A few years ago he was mostly posting in the subforums -- particularly the NBA -- making normal plays, tracking everything and doing well. Now it's a circus act. I don't get it.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Not true. A few years ago he was mostly posting in the subforums -- particularly the NBA -- making normal plays, tracking everything and doing well. Now it's a circus act. I don't get it.
    I dunno then, maybe you forget but checking back 2-3 years ago, he's on suicide watch.

t-wizzle

No coin you paranoid pussy the emoticon was in reference to Flacco. There's something wrong with you man.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No coin you paranoid pussy the emoticon was in reference to Flacco. There's something wrong with you man.
    It's this incessant need to try and prove yourself right. What is happening in your life that you feel it's so important to create this persona here? Sad thing is, by trying so hard all the time and throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks over and over and over again, you've become the board's biggest joke.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Joe Flaco hall of famer!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

they are calling Flacco Mr. January

First 1234 Last