You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Well that backfired quickly
    not really .. bear was to scared to check in and accept it

its crazy too because i would have actually left if i lost unlike 99% of the posters here that create "im gone" threads

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

regardless of yesterdays outcome i was not going to promise to stop posting here .. thats silly, i like posting here.

most people i meet in the real world dont like to talk about betting as much as i do.

and you mad bro... i dont really care if you leave or not. It makes no difference to me. If i get tired of reading your post i can always use the ignore feature.

but u actually dont really bother me as much as some of the other posters that talk trash to me.

the only guy that really gets me pissed off on here is No coincidences that guy is the biggest asshole on the planet

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    regardless of yesterdays outcome i was not going to promise to stop posting here .. thats silly, i like posting here.

most people i meet in the real world dont like to talk about betting as much as i do.

and you mad bro... i dont really care if you leave or not. It makes no difference to me. If i get tired of reading your post i can always use the ignore feature.

but u actually dont really bother me as much as some of the other posters that talk trash to me.

the only guy that really gets me pissed off on here is No coincidences that guy is the biggest asshole on the planet
    no shit .. he is the guy that knows best with every sport ..........

First 123