jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good Bowl Card Today..LSU Is A Solid Play

NCAAF 243 03:00 PM ET Notre Dame at Lsu Lsu -10.5 55.5 ________ ________
    NCAAF 245 06:30 PM ET Louisville at Georgia Georgia -10.5 60.5 ________ ________
    NCAAF 247 10:00 PM ET Maryland at Stanford Stanford -14 47 ________ ________

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Where did these lines come from

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Man is pounding alternate lines. Shawp

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Games beginning to heat up

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

JJ = SEC Homer Now (Ocala, Fl)

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

LSU UNDER

Louisville UNDER

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Looks like Brock hijacked JJ's account.

Bbfromgpt
    Cappin
    Bbfromgpt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4429

LSU is a very solid play. ND won't be doing much scoring

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    LSU UNDER

Louisville UNDER

i agree and i would also recommend Stanford and the Under.

Maryland QB runs the ball more than any RB Maryland has... that will not work against Stanfords front 7

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by Bbfromgpt View Post
    LSU is a very solid play. ND won't be doing much scoring
    Notre Dame is one of the more potent offenses in football. They'll score. The question is whether they can stop LSU from scoring. Ever since Joe Schmidt went out at linebacker...and his backup...and then his backup....the defense can't stop anyone. They had to play a backup cornerback at middle linebacker against USC their injuries were so bad.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Notre Dame is one of the more potent offenses in football. They'll score. The question is whether they can stop LSU from scoring. Ever since Joe Schmidt went out at linebacker...and his backup...and then his backup....the defense can't stop anyone. They had to play a backup cornerback at middle linebacker against USC their injuries were so bad.
    they didnt do much scoring against Southern Cal and LSU's practice squad is better than Southern Cal's starting defense.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Lets face it, LSU has by far the superior athletes!! The ? is will they show up? Will they be motivated? They are used to playing in better bowls. ND tanked the end of season but may be motivated to redeem themselves and have had a few weeks to prepare and get healthy.
    Same with Georgia, they had championship hopes and they always screw up and lose to an inferior opponent, Louisville looks good to me and Petrino is an ass but a very good coach. I think it's worth taking the dogs again.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i thought maybe LSU wouldnt be motivated either but Les Miles was quoted saying " They are fired up"

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    they didnt do much scoring against Southern Cal and LSU's practice squad is better than Southern Cal's starting defense.
    Hey Big Bear.............fuk off assbag.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish, and MTek

Sam Odom

i thought maybe LSU wouldnt be motivated either but Les Miles was quoted saying " They are fired up"

well... that tipped the scales

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Hey Big Bear.............fuk off assbag.
    well Southern Cal did give up 42 against a pretty shitty Nebraska team lol

Cosbytherapist
    Cosbytherapist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

William Walters is an inbreeding redneck hick whose mother gives blowjobs on the corner of 10th and main street

navyblue81

Yeah, LSU's defense looked great against Arkansas and Miss. State. Every team has games where they are down. ND played horrible in that USC game and Everett Golson was pulled because he kept turning the ball over once again. But the offense over the course of the season has played very well, and Malik Zaire from what I've seen of him in documentaries and breakdowns has more talent than Golson. He just needs playing time.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Notre Dame pretty much gave up after that loss to FSU

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    William Walters is an inbreeding redneck hick whose mother gives blowjobs on the corner of 10th and main street
    Settle down Biscuit Lip

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

It's easy to get fired up to beat the pants on ND. I think kids relish the chance to knock their teeth in.

navyblue81

All I know is this....everyone on the board here is on LSU....which means I'm going to play Notre Dame. If there's one common trend here, it's go the opposite direction of the board. I personally don't think LSU is all that great a team, and Notre Dame can play IF they show up and don't turn it over. If ND didn't turn it over so much this year, they'd be in one of the New Year's Six games. But they turn it over like the ball's a hot coal.

Sam Odom

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone killed ND men

They are bad

irishstuey
    irishstuey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1654

All I know is this....everyone on the board here is on LSU....which means I'm going to play Notre Dame. If there's one common trend here, it's go the opposite direction of the board. I personally don't think LSU is all that great a team, and Notre Dame can play IF they show up and don't turn it over. If ND didn't turn it over so much this year, they'd be in one of the New Year's Six games. But they turn it over like the ball's a hot coal.
    Turnovers were a common theme all year. You're betting against the norm for this team. I get your idea of going against the board, but I don't like it here. As a Navy guy, you saw first hand how bad this defense is. Not a good matchup for ND. The game will be won at LOS.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

On paper I have LSU -14, line seems soft for the entire world to be pounding tigers

notre dame is turn over prone but by switching QB's they may have nipped that problem.

if JJ's selling LSU.....u know what to do

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Cosbytherapist View Post
    10th and Main Street does not across downtown Las Vegas

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    It's easy to get fired up to beat the pants on ND. I think kids relish the chance to knock their teeth in.
    i think so too. Notre Dame always has the little bitch types

Samardiziaja
    Quinn
    Clausen

all that same lil bitch attitude

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Somebody should just fukkin beat this guy to death already. Id give the guys in Jersey looking for him his location in a heart beat.

Bagman5
    Bagman5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post
    On paper I have LSU -14, line seems soft for the entire world to be pounding tigers

notre dame is turn over prone but by switching QB's they may have nipped that problem.

if JJ's selling LSU.....u know what to do
    Just out of curiosity - if you have LSU set at -14 and the line is only -8, why does it matter who anyone else is on? Trust yourself.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

What are you smoking? Notre Dame was held to 17 points by Stanford and 14 by USC, the same USC that gave up 42 to Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl. If the Irish are so strong offensively, how come they benched their starting QB Golston?

smack3179
    smack3179's Avatar Become A Pro!

Irish will cover

Book Crook
    Book Crook's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

LSU -7 for me.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    What are you smoking? Notre Dame was held to 17 points by Stanford and 14 by USC, the same USC that gave up 42 to Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl. If the Irish are so strong offensively, how come they benched their starting QB Golston?
    What part of "turning the ball over" did you not understand? Did you look up the stats of the Stanford game or did you just look at the fact they scored 17 points? Because if you looked at the stats you would see they put up close to 400 yards. They had one bad game against USC in which they turned it over a lot, but if we're going to compare every single game, then I guess LSU's defense sucks, too, because they couldn't stop MSU, Auburn or Arkansas.

And Golson turns the ball over a million times. THAT'S WHY they're sitting him. It's not that he can't score points. He does that well. Unfortunately, he also does it for the other team.

My point on Notre Dame is if they can hang on to the football and not turn it over, they can play with anyone, whether it be FSU or LSU. It's impossible to handicap turnovers, though, which is why I would not touch this game in a million years. If ND doesn't turn it over, they prolly cover the spread easy today.

navyblue81

Quote Originally Posted by irishstuey View Post
    Turnovers were a common theme all year. You're betting against the norm for this team. I get your idea of going against the board, but I don't like it here. As a Navy guy, you saw first hand how bad this defense is. Not a good matchup for ND. The game will be won at LOS.
    Their defense is atrocious, but LSU's offense isn't all that hot, either. It's kind of a weird matchup in that each team's strength and weakness is going up against each other. I've just watched a lot of ND football this year and they're a funny team. They look like the kind of team that can beat anyone in the country, but they also turn it over so much that they can lose to anyone in the country. That's not a good team to bet on OR bet against because like in the FSU game, they won't turn it over and then basically beat the #1 team in the country on the road (take away a questionable call).

12 Last