Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

BIG 12 overrated and overhyped!

All this talk about them being as good and deep as the SEC, Pac - 12, etc. and here is what has happened so far...

Clemson destroys Oklahoma 40 - 6

Texas A+M beats WVU 45 - 37

Arkansas whooping up on Texas 31 - 7 in the 4th quarter

I think the selection committee was very wise to leave Baylor and TCU out!.......I think I'm going to pound Mich ST, UCLA, and Washington!......the only Big 12 team I might bet on is TCU (-3) over Ole Miss...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

In 2011, OkSt (my alma mater) was #2 or #3 in the nation and lost a double overtime game at Iowa State late in the season, then went on to thump OU the next week, 40-10. Because the loss to Iowa State, OSU ended up playing Stanford in the Fiesta Bowl and WINNING 41-38 instead of playing LSU in the NC game. Alabama ended up playing LSU and winning 21-0.

Short of it is, I was happy then and am happy now that OSU didn't have to face LSU in that NC game and instead got our first and only BCS win

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

In 2011, OkSt (my alma mater) was #2 or #3 in the nation and lost a double overtime game at Iowa State late in the season, then went on to thump OU the next week, 40-10. Because the loss to Iowa State, OSU ended up playing Stanford in the Fiesta Bowl and WINNING 41-38 instead of playing LSU in the NC game. Alabama ended up playing LSU and winning 21-0.

Short of it is, I was happy then and am happy now that OSU didn't have to face LSU in that NC game and instead got our first and only BCS win
    thanks for sharing that, brosef!...

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

The Big 12 is a joke! Comparable with the Mountain West. No longer a major conference. Second tier.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

yes they are

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

every year.

They should just disolve that whole conference.