ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    It must be a conspiracy......

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!
    i wanna say you have a small penis but i dont want to geet the pics there must be a reason you need validation from total degenerates

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    i wanna say you have a small penis but i dont want to geet the pics there must be a reason you need validation from total degenerates
    No validation required. Just hate hearing whiners cry about their losses.

IlianGeorgiev
    [Too Long]
    IlianGeorgiev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    hottest team in the NFL currently with Seattle ... i don't see why anyone would have wanted to play any of these 2 teams
    i would like to play with but don't know how to play will you teach me plzx

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    This line is a joke. +7 for one of the best overall teams in the NFC. Lions are good for 1 playoff win this year. Dallas defense is terrible. How many guys on their D are actually big name players. Hardly any. When Detroit shuts down the Dallas run game, it's gonna be on Romo to try and win the game, and that's just not gonna happen on a big stage. Calvin will dominate Dallas's secondary and look for Bush and Bell to have good overall games. Stafford in a dome -- lions playing the Cowboys in the first round was the biggest gift for which they could have asked.

Trust me, this is way too many points for this Lions team. This will be a close game, but Detroit will control the tempo of this game and force Dallas to do things they are not normally accustomed to doing -- like playing from behind, and forcing to abandon the run at times. Murray will not run for more than 4 yards per carry.

Lions + 7 for $660
    Lions ML +270 for $300
    Great call. " it's gonna be on Romo to try and win the game, and that's just not gonna happen on a big stage."

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 04:47 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: IlianGeorgiev

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelady View Post
    they did throw a flag moron. That's the point. There was a ref doing his job and some other pussy just like the one who gave the seahawks the td vs the packers on the last play decided he knew what was best for the nfl or whoever the penetrate has the power
    Arrgggg...I was in Vegas for that one and needed the Packers to close a huge parlay. Mandalay Bay book went NUTZ!!!

ilovelady
    ilovelady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 609

Quote Originally Posted by thezzzone View Post
    Arrgggg...I was in Vegas for that one and needed the Packers to close a huge parlay. Mandalay Bay book went NUTZ!!!
    now thats pain right there

thezzzone
    thezzzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Lol....sure was!!!!

IlianGeorgiev
    [Too Long]
    IlianGeorgiev's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

First ... 4567