STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carolina will win the game, cover is tough to tell... Panthers ML for me or nothing

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Cards should have went with Logan Thomas a few weeks ago....Lindley zero chance if Stanton is out the whole season...Logan Thomas much more natural ability even though he is probably not "ready" I would have rolled the dice and prayed for the best
    logan thomas and ability dont belong in the same sentence. not when it comes to the qb position anyway. te or something maybe..not sure why anyone would think otherwise but the fact cards playing lindley in front of him pretty much says everything about thomas's "ability"...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24921

Yeah, Logan Thomas was a massive liability even at the collegiate level, a turnover waiting to happen. There's no reason to believe the light suddenly came on and he's ready to solve NFL defenses if he couldn't ever crack an ACC defense.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah, Logan Thomas was a massive liability even at the collegiate level, a turnover waiting to happen. There's no reason to believe the light suddenly came on and he's ready to solve NFL defenses if he couldn't ever crack an ACC defense.
    i was freaking shocked he got drafted after watching him at vatech.. dude cant hit the broad side of a barn let alone a moving wr..simple case of coaches falling in love with measurements, seeing the prototypical size/strength and thinking they can coach him up into something they wish he was but will never be..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I am very confident Carolina wins this game.
    It's in their house. Arizona struggles on offense are too much to overcome, especially
    in a loud envirnoment against a defense that has proven it can stifle much more cohesive
    offenses such as Atlanta. It doesn't matter if Stanton or Lindley is playing. Neither is capable
    of the performance you need to win a playoff game, and Arizona doesn't have a running game
    capable of grinding the clock either. Their top RBs only avg. 3.3 per carry. Yes Arizona has a
    strong defense, but it is overrated. They are 5th in pts allowed, but this is likely due to schedule.
    Why ? Because they are 24th in yards per game. Think about that. 24th. They are a mid-range
    12th on 3rd down conversions allowed. Solid 5th on TO ratio (+8).
    Panters also have a positive (+3) TO ratio. They have a multi running threat with Jonathan
    Stewart (4.6 ypc) and DeAngelo Williams (3.5), both better than the Cardinal backs.
    Cam Newton was hampered by rib injuries earlier in the season and this had a causative
    effect on the weak part of their season, if you look at it. Derek Anderson started 2 games and
    played in 6. Cam wasn't anywhere near 100%, but he looks good now. Did you see him rush
    for the TD yesterday where he plowed through the Atlanta DL like a RB ? Quite impressive.
    He's playing without fear, perhaps the car accident has brought out something in him.
    I think you can look at the last 4 games with Carolina (4-0) and consider that momentum
    and swagger going into a home playoff game. Ron Rivera is a good coach.
    There is no reason to suspect Carolina will not win this game and advance.
    I will be taking them ML, -3, -6, and -10+. Arizona is no threat in this condition.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

jumped on the -4.5 before it went up

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I would feel comfortable with Panthers all the way up to -7

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

huge revenge game from back in 2007

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    logan thomas and ability dont belong in the same sentence. not when it comes to the qb position anyway. te or something maybe..not sure why anyone would think otherwise but the fact cards playing lindley in front of him pretty much says everything about thomas's "ability"...
    Lets be honest...They're both awful choices

I could probably find 10 QBs out of football who are better options at this moment

But still, Lindley is God-awful....He has the talent of a game manager and can't even manage the game....Atleast with Logan Thomas he might complete a bomb or 2 down the field to Arizona's talented WRs....even if he makes a few more bad decisions, I feel like he is a better option just based off of athleticism alone. He has the ability to make a few big plays no matter how poor the rest of his game is....Lindley is just as bad with zero attributes

Hopefully Stanton can play for their sake
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 12-29-14 at 09:38 AM.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Playing all the underdogs next week.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Cards should have went with Logan Thomas a few weeks ago....Lindley zero chance if Stanton is out the whole season...Logan Thomas much more natural ability even though he is probably not "ready" I would have rolled the dice and prayed for the best
    Lol what? Logan Thomas is absolute garbage

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Read above....Lindley is proven pure garbage...Confirmed zero chance to win with him
    Logan Thomas offers the same awfulness with a big arm so maybe they could make a few big plays down field with Fitzgerald, Brown, and Floyd

Not a Logan Thomas fan at all But given the choice between him and Lindley I would have went for Thomas

Really should have signed someone off the couch like Vince Young (lol)

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

LT should be on the Cardinals at +4. He loved them in his imaginary -3.5 line he made up..lol

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Amazing how perception can sway playoff lines in just a few weeks. Dallas -7 over Detroit in other game.
    Arizona should be favored -2 but they have NO QB thus Carolina -4/4.5. Carolina is pretty awful and even with Lindley at QB Arizona D can keep it close.
    As for Dallas, line should be 5(dead#) and boys are a very big public team and perception of being on a roll so
    -7 the right number. Tough game to bet IMO , but would lean to Detroit.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13760

This game is similar to Eagles/Giants yesterday.
    Team with a losing record on a winning streak beating
    teams with losing records against a team with a winning record on a losing streak against much tougher competition.
    Give me Arizona . Public sees Carolina as the hot team against fading Arizona . I see a close of 3 on this game.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I am very confident Carolina wins this game.
    It's in their house. Arizona struggles on offense are too much to overcome, especially
    in a loud envirnoment against a defense that has proven it can stifle much more cohesive
    offenses such as Atlanta. It doesn't matter if Stanton or Lindley is playing. Neither is capable
    of the performance you need to win a playoff game, and Arizona doesn't have a running game
    capable of grinding the clock either. Their top RBs only avg. 3.3 per carry. Yes Arizona has a
    strong defense, but it is overrated. They are 5th in pts allowed, but this is likely due to schedule.
    Why ? Because they are 24th in yards per game. Think about that. 24th. They are a mid-range
    12th on 3rd down conversions allowed. Solid 5th on TO ratio (+8).
    Panters also have a positive (+3) TO ratio. They have a multi running threat with Jonathan
    Stewart (4.6 ypc) and DeAngelo Williams (3.5), both better than the Cardinal backs.
    Cam Newton was hampered by rib injuries earlier in the season and this had a causative
    effect on the weak part of their season, if you look at it. Derek Anderson started 2 games and
    played in 6. Cam wasn't anywhere near 100%, but he looks good now. Did you see him rush
    for the TD yesterday where he plowed through the Atlanta DL like a RB ? Quite impressive.
    He's playing without fear, perhaps the car accident has brought out something in him.
    I think you can look at the last 4 games with Carolina (4-0) and consider that momentum
    and swagger going into a home playoff game. Ron Rivera is a good coach.
    There is no reason to suspect Carolina will not win this game and advance.
    I will be taking them ML, -3, -6, and -10+. Arizona is no threat in this condition.
    will b stackin chips on Panthiz all week long.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Smart bettor once said to just be ML in playoffs

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Almost assuredly will be a no-play for me, but I can say this with certainty: I will not be putting my money in the hands of Ryan Lindley

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Think I'll just take the under

First 12