opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    How much you wagering on them next game then?
    I'm just a FAN. I don't wager on my teams.

This is FAR MORE IMPORTANT to me than gambling!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Detroit will not be easy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I will if you promise to quit crying like a little bitch every time someone leaves you off of an SBR list. Which is pretty much every time.

Poor Mayan
    sbr lists

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    sbr lists
    Watch your tone, Punto

opie1988

sbr lists
    Love how this bitch tries to laugh it off...but this motherfukker is the FIRST one in there to cry when he's left off.

Always tryin to be passive-aggressive with his "lists don't matter. I just cry like a school girl because I don't care."

Never change, Mayan

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Detroit will not be easy
    Detroit might be without Suh, though. I think Dallas should be able to handle the Lions. Lions offense has just not been in sync this year. They've relied on their defense in a lot of games and they're going to need to next week as well. I think we're setup for a GB-Dallas showdown in 2 weeks at Lambeau.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

opie thinks I give a shit about lists because I Fukk with JJ and tell him"where's my name puto??"

Hey opie I tell jmobile that "I'm going to kill you puto" every thread he starts.... Do you believe that too??

Never change opie..You simple minded Fukk

opie1988

opie thinks I give a shit about lists because I Fukk with JJ and tell him"where's my name puto??"

Hey opie I tell jmobile that "I'm going to kill you puto" every thread he starts.... Do you believe that too??

Never change opie..You simple minded Fukk
    Listen to this back pedaling bitch

I didn't even realize you cried in JJ's lists too. I was talking about Kraken and Giants lists.

Bitch done outed himself crying on yet another list he "don't give a fukk about."
    OH SHIT!! CLASSIC!

Don't be stealing my "never change" line either, Mayan.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

opie dont mind mayan .. hes still kind of butthurt that the US wont let his sister here ...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I don't recall ever asking the Giant or kraken to be on their list??

Unless they made a list "what poster is opie most scared of?"

Then of course I should be #1

opie1988

I don't recall ever asking the Giant or kraken to be on their list??

Unless they made a list "what poster is opie most scared of?"

Then of course I should be #1

Bitch just cried like a 13 year old on her period when Kraken left him off his list from this w/e.

Yeah...I'm scared shitless you're gonna bite my ankle everytime I see you.

#midgetpower

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

opie shakes in his boots..

The Kraken

Someone from Mayans corner needs to throw in the towel for him

He's a Mexican warrior

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Opie check this post above me.. That's why I post in kraken lists threads.. He hangs on your nuts and it's pretty pathetic.. So I call him out on it.. That's it...

opie1988

Opie check this post above me.. That's why I post in kraken lists threads.. He hangs on your nuts and it's pretty pathetic.. So I call him out on it.. That's it...
    Bitch still crying

Mayan...I assume this inferiority complex comes from always being the shortest kid in class?? And I imagine big guys like myself prob picked on you unmercifully, right?

I mean, damn amigo, I realize it had to sting. But you gotta get over it, pal.

It's not your fault, lil' ese. It's not your fault.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Opie remember the day of the bash before I showed up, how you were asking people if I was REALLY going to show up??? Overgrown Guinness world record holder was shaking in his boots..

Now run along and jack off to tony romo's fathead..

opie1988

Opie remember the day of the bash before I showed up, how you were asking people if I was REALLY going to show up??? Overgrown Guinness world record holder was shaking in his boots..

Now run along and jack off to tony romo's fathead..

I admit I was scared. Right up until you to the stage to delight and amuse us dancing this lively jig...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 10:18 AM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

This guys a hardcore Skins fan, fellas. Don't believe a word he says.

Again...for the umpteenth time...not a single swinging dikk gave the Boys any chance when they went to Seattle in October. Everyone said the same thing them they're saying now. Cowboys got no chance.

How'd that turn out??
    u have to admit tho Seattle is a different, better team than what they were when they played last time. A much better team.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I admit I was scared. Right up until you to the stage to delight and amuse us dancing this lively jig...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-28-15 at 10:19 AM. Reason: image does not exist

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

King Tut did you ever do time?

garygroundwork
    garygroundwork's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12445

Cowboys probably gona have to get through Lions, Packers, Seattle to make Superbowl... no snack

The Kraken

If it makes you feel better to create a straw man argument, then so be it. Glad I could help.

You need some fresh air. Might be time to get out of LA for a day or two.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Sea hawks gonna get that second ring

Shocked
    Shocked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1661

Should be fun no matter what!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

As always, one week at a time. But, I don't see Stafford leading the Lions to a playoff win this year.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Sea hawks gonna get that second ring
    Don't jinx the Seahawks.
    I want them to win too lol.

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Quote Originally Posted by garygroundwork View Post
    Cowboys probably gona have to get through Lions, Packers, Seattle to make Superbowl... no snack
    Its gonna be tough. I'm a longtime Cowboys fan but also realistic that they are going to have to get through GB and Seattle on the road to get there. I'm hoping Lions are toasted after losing to GB and don't put up much of a fight, though I haven't been impressed with the Lions all year.

Green Bay has the best QB and an average defense, and obviously Seattle has the elite defense and good enough offense, though I don't think overall the team is a good as last year. The Cowboys have a very good offense and just barely adequate defense, so they are going to have to control the ball to win, and limit the time on the field for there defense. Whoever gets to the SB, these should be a very competitive playoffs.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post
    Its gonna be tough. I'm a longtime Cowboys fan but also realistic that they are going to have to get through GB and Seattle on the road to get there. I'm hoping Lions are toasted after losing to GB and don't put up much of a fight, though I haven't been impressed with the Lions all year.

Green Bay has the best QB and an average defense, and obviously Seattle has the elite defense and good enough offense, though I don't think overall the team is a good as last year. The Cowboys have a very good offense and just barely adequate defense, so they are going to have to control the ball to win, and limit the time on the field for there defense. Whoever gets to the SB, these should be a very competitive playoffs.
    cowboys defense has been playing pretty okay these past couple weeks. granted, they have played luck who didnt really need the win and a redskins team that has no idea wtf they are doing, but they have still played pretty well. and obviously their offense can compete with anyone as long as they manage the clock (like you said) and dont turn the ball over. their biggest issue in clutch games is turnovers and bad defense. hopefully this year is different and maybe their redheaded coach will stick to the same plan he stuck to all year.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Cowboys undefeated on the road. So if they beat the Lions, they're golden.

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Indeep View Post

Good man, finally a realistic Boys fan. They had a great year and NO BOYS FANS expected this . Also, everything fell into place this year, Eagles losing Foles helped them as well as all the injuries the Giants had, no O line or secondary and the Skins just a mess. They've been relatively healthy this year with no major injuries and their O line really jelled. They were able to control the clock and keep their barely adequate defense off the field. So they deserve Congrats, although I hate the arrogant and obnoxious Cowboy fans( Opie lol)
    BUT NO FUKING WAY ARE THEY A SUPER BOWL TEAM. GB and Seatlle so much better ( Vegas agrees).

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by boomer62 View Post
    Good man, finally a realistic Boys fan. They had a great year and NO BOYS FANS expected this . Also, everything fell into place this year, Eagles losing Foles helped them as well as all the injuries the Giants had, no O line or secondary and the Skins just a mess. They've been relatively healthy this year with no major injuries and their O line really jelled. They were able to control the clock and keep their barely adequate defense off the field. So they deserve Congrats, although I hate the arrogant and obnoxious Cowboy fans( Opie lol)
    BUT NO FUKING WAY ARE THEY A SUPER BOWL TEAM. GB and Seatlle so much better ( Vegas agrees).
    Yeah...they lucked their way to the best record in the NFL.

That's a clown post, bro.

Boomer REEEAAAALLL mad
    Points Awarded:

boomer62 gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Hey, life is good for you and you seem happy, glad you enjoyed your success this year. Have had much satisfaction through the years as I'm a Giant fan and detest the cowboys... But will be rooting against you..Why are cowboy fans so delusional and obnoxious?? Please share

Indeep
    Indeep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3292

Just hoping they get hot like the Giants did in 2007, sometimes the best team doesn't always win. I agree that the odds are stacked against them, as GB and Seattle are tough places to win.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

r we going to the game opie?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Hey, life is good for you and you seem happy, glad you enjoyed your success this year. Have had much satisfaction through the years as I'm a Giant fan and detest the cowboys... But will be rooting against you..Why are cowboy fans so delusional and obnoxious?? Please share

I hear this generalization all the time - please share?

It seems that Cowboy haters are always the ones saying it...which is a direct reflection of their own bias and ridiculousness instead of focusing on their own team.

First 1234 Last