lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Heat fans should boo Lebum off the court

only for the fact that he did things the way he did them. guy has no balls.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

They should be saying thank you

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    They should be saying thank you

for what? he won 1 title in 4 years. the other one was pure fluke by ray allen.. they lost 2 of the 4 finals

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

He's got flimsy character. From the getgo he acted like he was going to build a dynasty in Miami. At the first sign of adversity, he bolted. Then he tried to put portray it as him "coming home." Fukkin phony. I hope Cleveland never wins a title. EVER.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He's got flimsy character. From the getgo he acted like he was going to build a dynasty in Miami. At the first sign of adversity, he bolted. Then he tried to put portray it as him "coming home." Fukkin phony. I hope Cleveland never wins a title. EVER.

they wont win shit.

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Instead of booing they should not show up.

Show that they don't give a shit which most in that shitty sports city don't anyways. Have a ton of empty seats and have no reaction when his name is announced.

warbux
    warbux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

cleveland welcomed back lebron in a hurry. last time i remember they were burning his jersey

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    go figure you and lb have same feelings. He gave them 2 rings. You say ray allen but I say they wouldn't been in position without lebron. They should do what everyone else does to a returning star. Give him a hand and then after that boo the fuckkk out of him!