slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Demarco Murray should win it.
    I don't get all the Murray hype, that o-line is great. Lynch is better this year, 4 more TDs and 3 less fumbles.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    Any QB can pile up yards when their team sucks, they are always playing from behind and have 40 attempts per game...

Romo is MVP of numbers that matter:

After today, Romo leads the league's quarterbacks in passer rating (114.4), THE measuring stick for QBs, completion percentage (70.3) and yards per attempt (8.49). Romo has thrown for 3,406 yards with 32 touchdowns and only eight interceptions, a 4-to-1 ratio that has been bettered only by Aaron Rodgers this season, leading the Cowboys to an 11-3 record in games that he has played. He also leads the league in touchdown percentage (touchdowns divided by pass attempts) and first-down percentage (first downs divided by pass attempts). Romo moved to the top of the leaderboard in Total QBR.. He's at 82.3, just ahead of Rodgers (81.2) and Peyton Manning (80.8), who plays on Monday night. Where Romo separates himself is in the fourth quarter when the score is close. He has an 84.4 Total QBR in those situations (due to a completion percentage of nearly 70 percent, six touchdowns and two interceptions). Rodgers' QBR in those situations is 69.5. Manning's is 60.2.Romo has been at his best during the Cowboys' December drive to the division title. Dallas is 3-0 this month in large part due to Romo completing 79.2 percent of his passes for 688 yards and 10 touchdowns with no interceptions.

And all with a fukin' broke back. What?

If Romo played for a different team, every one of the haters would be sucking his nuts.
    Lmao he is not playing with a broken back stop.
    He got Kneed in the back and bruised it media is blowing it out of proportion to make him some hero.
    But there is no denying he is having his best year, which says alot hes always been under alot of pressure.
    The Mvp should be between Rodgers Watt or Murray and if you wanna throw Cowboys O-line in the mix im okay with that.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    I can see Dallas winning it all this year. Rolled Indy tonight.
    When are people gonna start seeing how many eggs Indy has laid when in big spots, especially on the road? At Pitt, yesterday, barely won at Cleveland. Guys like Cowherd Love luck and company, but they've devolved over the course of the season.

PS - Best wins? Texans, Ravens and Bengals, all at home. Not a great resume, let's be honest.
    Last edited by StackinGreen; 12-22-14 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Best wins added

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I don't get all the Murray hype, that o-line is great. Lynch is better this year, 4 more TDs and 3 less fumbles.
    Exactly.

I'm not sure when we last disagreed, slacker. Seems you've been getting a lot smarter recently.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Lmao he is not playing with a broken back stop.
    He got Kneed in the back and bruised it media is blowing it out of proportion to make him some hero.
    But there is no denying he is having his best year, which says alot hes always been under alot of pressure.
    The Mvp should be between Rodgers Watt or Murray and if you wanna throw Cowboys O-line in the mix im okay with that.

"Lmao"? Really get your facts straight bruh or GTFO

The words "broken back" may infer something more to you but are indeed true - same as Bryce Petty and Cam Newton, and all three missed one game and then started getting shots since the pain is the only limitation. The 'media' portrayed it as exactly what is was.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/11/01/ton...dallas-cowboys

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Every yr there is a thread like this or a thread saying he is s top 3 qb... It always ends the same way...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wait, are you saying this year is going to end with Dallas at 8-8 and missing the playoffs due to a loss in the last game of the season to an in-conference rival???

Please hurry back as it's giving me a headache

boomer62
    boomer62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Guy deserves it this season. This cowboys team is the real deal. Cheers to all the cowboys fans best team in the nfl. Rolling into the playoffs. Romo will be a hall of famer.
    Romo?? The only reason the Cowboys are were they are at is because of DEMARCO MURRAY!! BEST TEAM IN NFL??? LMAO.... They are good but not even in close to top 5 plus play in a shitty NFC east. So they beat an Indy team that didn't show up because they clinched and now they are the best? They will be lucky to win a playoff game, and Romo is no hall of famer

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

If you can't grasp why this guy should be the MVP....well then, you simply don't understand much about football. Period.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-18-15 at 04:40 PM. Reason: image does not exist

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    I can see Dallas winning it all this year. Rolled Indy tonight.
    There is 0% chance of that happening.

boomer62

You really,really believe in your heart of hearts that Romo is the reason the Cowboys are where they are?? You don't think it's their running game and Demarco Murray that has given them the success and is the real MVP?? AND FOR THE RECORD ROGERS will be the MVP.....
    and quite possibly Romo can still fuk up like he always does in the playoffs. Congrats but I detest the Cowboys and Jerry...things did fall into place for them this year, you do have to admit it. Peace

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Give it to Romo. Give them credit, what were they supposed to finish, like 4-12? In Dec, Romo is 10 TD 0 INT.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Give it to Romo. Give them credit, what were they supposed to finish, like 4-12? In Dec, Romo is 10 TD 0 INT.
    Damn right, Slacks.

Trust me, Romo's arm has made life a hell of a lot easier for Murray as well.

The stats speak for themselves. It is what it is.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

More like Murray and the oline has made life easier for romo.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Oh and they only have the best receiver in the game.
    Hes having a great year, but he does not deserve it over Rodgers.
    He isnt even the most Valuable player on his team.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    It's a mutually beneficial relationship, pal.

Again....anyone who can't appreciate the stats I posted earlier regarding Romo's place amongst QB's this year....simply doesn't understand football.

This isn't debatable.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

boomer62

Opie, you seem so happy...life is good.....Cheers......I will be watching Tony very closely..... Try to be happy and realize the BOYS gave you a gift to be back in playoffs, more then you could have asked. Sanchez and the over 20 guys on Giants IR and Eli wish you a good Xmas ....hope Tony is throwing a ball instead of hitting a ball in Jan.....NOT.....PEACE

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    It's a mutually beneficial relationship, pal.

Again....anyone who can't appreciate the stats I posted earlier regarding Romo's place amongst QB's this year....simply doesn't understand football.

This isn't debatable.

Truth above and below. Happy holidays Opie.

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    If Romo played for a different team, every one of the haters would be sucking his nuts.

First 12