beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Cheers Cowboys fans!!!!

Im Mark Sanchez biggest fan. One more win Dallas Cowboys nfc east champs!!!!!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Eagles

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

I have a future on Dallas winning the NFC east........but we all know how hard it is for them to win must win games

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Opie, this beer dude got a crush on u. He makes threads tailored to draw u in

ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Eagles

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

you know Dallas still has to win in Washington next week in order to clinch the division after a colts win tomorrow right?

maybe howie roseman will spend some money this yr rather then releasing a probowl player and then sitting on 15 mil of cap space... if Revis is on this team, eagles are 13-2 right now not even joking

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    you know Dallas still has to win in Washington next week in order to clinch the division after a colts win tomorrow right?

maybe howie roseman will spend some money this yr rather then releasing a probowl player and then sitting on 15 mil of cap space... if Revis is on this team, eagles are 13-2 right now not even joking
    Please.

And if Dallas had Romo they'd win the NFC East.

Oops. My bad. WE DO!!

Eagles

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Dlunc give it up bro eagles season is over. Colts are sitting players like ty hilton tomorrow. The roles have reversed eagles choked cowboys did not down the stretch.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Dlunc give it up bro eagles season is over. Colts are sitting players like ty hilton tomorrow. The roles have reversed eagles choked cowboys did not down the stretch.
    For your sake I hope they don't, but gotta say its a matter of time before dallas chokes again.. its a yearly occurrence going back 20 years now.. esp since romo joined the party.. For your sake I hope they don't, but noone can really expect them to actually win a playoff game this year, can they? with romo and jerry still running the circus?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

but noone can really expect them to actually win a playoff game this year, can they?
    I think they will host Detroit in first round and they should win that. They would certainly be favored. They could be ****** though of they draw Green Bay, Arizona or Seattle, even in Arlington.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Philly probably loses @NYG next week anyway. Dallas still tumbles backwards into the playoffs.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Dallas is the play. This is their big game to win the Division,
    the Colts have locked up the South and it is basically irrelevant
    how the rank of 3rd or 4th seed pans out..
    expect them to sit and pamper essential roster and just
    look to escape this game without injuries.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Dallas is the play. This is their big game to win the Division,
    the Colts have locked up the South and it is basically irrelevant
    how the rank of 3rd or 4th seed pans out..
    expect them to sit and pamper essential roster and just
    look to escape this game without injuries.
    Ironically, I see this just the opposite. Indy's only injury concern is Hilton, whereas DAL got chewed up beating Philly.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Ironically, I see this just the opposite. Indy's only injury concern is Hilton, whereas DAL got chewed up beating Philly.
    How exactly did Dallas get "chewed up."

I assume you're referring to Murray? This injury sucks, no doubt. But he's playing today, and even if he didn't, I personally don't think you'd see that much of a dropoff from a Randle/Dunbar combo.

Doug Free is still nursing an ankle he hurt 6 weeks ago. Who else is Dallas missing?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    How exactly did Dallas get "chewed up."

I assume you're referring to Murray? This injury sucks, no doubt. But he's playing today, and even if he didn't, I personally don't think you'd see that much of a dropoff from a Randle/Dunbar combo.

Doug Free is still nursing an ankle he hurt 6 weeks ago. Who else is Dallas missing?
    A gm lol

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Dallas has amends to make at home. This is their chance to deliver a home win for the fans and clinch.
    This is the biggest game in years for the Cowboys organization.. they will put it all on the field..
    Murray is going to play when his hand has screws in it from surgery earlier in the week. I just hope
    if he carries the ball he holds onto it. There is no difference between Indy finishing at 3rd or 4th seed
    because both ways they would still host a wild-card team. Indy has nothing to play for.
    They have a reputation for being a smart organization that preserves their stars for when it matters,
    not putting them on the line against a rabid opponent in a game that is only a nuisance for them to
    even show up in.
    The only thing Indy cares about is watching that clock tick down and getting back on the plane.
    http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/20...e-sunday.html/

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas biggest game in years

Romo should prevail

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Get 'em Coach