thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

how in the hell did the bears win 5 games

I seriously didn't realize that they were 5-8 until this game started and gruden made a wisecrack

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

sad team. i used to be a fan, the other day in effingham a guy asked me why i was wearing a bears jacket.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

its a miracle

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    sad team. i used to be a fan, the other day in effingham a guy asked me why i was wearing a bears jacket.
    u tell him your nazi jacket was at the dry cleaner?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's really hard to fathom is how Trestman lost this team so quick. Last year at least they were an offensive juggernaut to fit his M-O. This year, their offense is shit. Probably have the best 1-2-3 punch maybe in the league at RB and #1/#2 WR and they look lost most weeks. I know Cutler is to blame for a lot too, but if you're an offensive genius you should at least be losing 41-35 or something and not barely getting 20 ppg.

Trestman will be lucky to get an OC job again somewhere after this year. I'm sure he'll get one because coaches get recycled no matter how much they suck.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

They didn't utilize Forte the way that they should have in the passing game tonight. Especially with Marshall out.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

trestman sucks, thought it was a joke when they hired him, now its even worse then i imagined

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How is Cutler not released??

LOL..they will go with him again next year

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

ya cutler also sucks, what a penetrating bum

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cutler is playing not to get hurt, he just falls down with any pressure or short arms ball to to get rid of it

Its over for him

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2690

Former bears coach Lovie Smith is doing even worse at Tampa Bay!.......Looks like Jim Harbaugh will have his pick of the litter if and when the 49'ers decide to fire him.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The right coach could come in and look like a God in Chicago.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Can someone please remind me who the Bears backup QB is and why he hasn't been put in a game yet....?! I don't care how much $$ they're paying Cuntler, he is friggin' awful.

For that matter, who's the backup in San Fran as well....?!

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

They quit tonight, and probably will mail it in the last 2 games. I'd be shocked if Detroit doesn't close as more than a TD favorite in Chicago on Sunday considering this team is dead. 40 yrs of watching the NFL has taught me when a team quits on it's coaches and QB towards the end of a season, it gets real ugly. And what was with the cornerbacks tonight? It looked like 15 yrd out pattern drills on a practice field over and over. Just an embarrassing display at home against a team that's been beaten up by almost everybody for the last 2 months.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Have you ever had the dog jump in your lap and fart, then it turns Around to lick you and more seeps out its butt and you inhale it with your mouth?

thats kinda what the bears looked like last night

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

imagine if rogers, brady, brees, manning had the weapons that cutler has. they would be a superbowl team without a doubt. martellus bennett would be on gronks level. cutler is terrible.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20322

The team has regressed throughout the season. For one, the Bears started the year fully healthy, so they won some games with the defense at full strength. Cutler has completely regressed. Not like he was good earlier, but now he is a bottom 5 QB.

Bears need to clean house. And they can start by firing the idiot who gave Cutler the 100M contract.

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

look at the offensive rankings of the teams they beat

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    What's really hard to fathom is how Trestman lost this team so quick. Last year at least they were an offensive juggernaut to fit his M-O. This year, their offense is shit. Probably have the best 1-2-3 punch maybe in the league at RB and #1/#2 WR and they look lost most weeks. I know Cutler is to blame for a lot too, but if you're an offensive genius you should at least be losing 41-35 or something and not barely getting 20 ppg.

Trestman will be lucky to get an OC job again somewhere after this year. I'm sure he'll get one because coaches get recycled no matter how much they suck.
    Was listening to the score a while back and was astonished at the history of Trestman. It seems everywhere he went he had success in the first season. A lot of top ten offenses as OC. His second year always regressed, and if he wasn't fired after year 2, year three was even worse and he was fired after that. The guy would go from a top 10 offense his first year at a job and be in the mid to upper twenties within a year or two.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The defense is no good either. One db had no business being on the field last night.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Former bears coach Lovie Smith is doing even worse at Tampa Bay!.......Looks like Jim Harbaugh will have his pick of the litter if and when the 49'ers decide to fire him.
    Gotta cut Lovie a little slack, he inherited a tire fire of a team. TB hasn't sniffed the playoffs since Gruden left.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24876

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Have you ever had the dog jump in your lap and fart, then it turns Around to lick you and more seeps out its butt and you inhale it with your mouth?

thats kinda what the bears looked like last night
    This is the most revolting analogy in the history of language.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    This is the most revolting analogy in the history of language.
    I always thought that was called a Cleveland Brown.