LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

You have to love SEAHAWKS -7 and UNDER 37.

You have to love SEAHAWKS -7 and UNDER 37. I just don't see Zona scoring much if any at all. They will be starting a third string QB in his first start going up against possibly the best D EVER. Not even the best offenses in the league can score against this healthy hawk D. Now you have a bad Zona offense starting a 3rd string QB going up against us. They will not score double digits no way. I really believe ZONA will end the game with 0 points. Im playing bth these bets, worst case scenario IMO is a push.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

agree totally that worst case is a split, only way game could go over is if Seattle put the points up which I doubt happens against the zona defense. 20-3 or 20-7 type final imo
    Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave mcdonae101 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Fade this chick. What do females know about sports
    Points Awarded:

SmittyZ28 gave TwoWays 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

LeahMichele

Im not a chick, but I have known chicks that knew more about sports than some guys. Never fade someone just because you don't like them or their gender. Do you think this could go ZONA + 7 and OVER 37 ? For real ? Only if Zonas D scores 20 + points and Russell is very good at protecting the ball. The Hawks will get the turnovers, not Zona.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

7 is to much on the road. Don't underestimate Arizonas defense at home. They did sack Wilson 5 times in the first half at Seattle. Zona doesn't turn the ball over and it's a field goal game.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    7 is to much on the road. Don't underestimate Arizonas defense at home. They did sack Wilson 5 times in the first half at Seattle. Zona doesn't turn the ball over and it's a field goal game.
    zona will have atleast 3 turnovers on sunday thanks to LOB

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Good luck, sexy.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

hard game to bet on but i still think arians is a genius

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Girly name and girly tone. Def a guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

easy winner..good parlay

bet it now before it moves too much

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Seahawks are not the same team on the road.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Tell that to the last two victims since we got everyone back on defense sf and philly

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

I trust the Seahawks the most when they get home field advantage.

TwoWays

Here's the day. Gl sweetheart!
    Points Awarded:

LeahMichele gave TwoWays 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Cards are undefeated at home and its not like they have been blowing people out with their offense. I remember everyone saying the exact same thing about the QB position when they played St Louis. Not sure if I will bet this game, but thinking 7+ with seattle on the road is a lock? Good luck with that

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Cards are undefeated at home and its not like they have been blowing people out with their offense. I remember everyone saying the exact same thing about the QB position when they played St Louis. Not sure if I will bet this game, but thinking 7+ with seattle on the road is a lock? Good luck with that
    Yeah, Lindley had 30 yards passing, look out. SEA isn't STL, be careful.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

#NFL Trend: Since 1990, Home dogs w/ winning record, off a road win, facing a team off a win: 68-40-3 ATS.

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

If you follow ATS trends, you have to like AZ here.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

good numbers but not worth the squeeze considering you're talking nearly 25 years for only 111 plays.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    #NFL Trend: Since 1990, Home dogs w/ winning record, off a road win, facing a team off a win: 68-40-3 ATS.
    How many of those teams had a practice squad QB?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Also those type of trends can be found for each side like

Since 2007 home dogs of 7 or more pts after eating at the Waffle House the week before the game are 17-32 against the spread

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Regardless of Zonas Qb situation being bad they are home and find ways to win while playing great defense. Just don't trust the Hags on the road much with that cap gun offense laying these type of pts in a crucial div gm vs a top tier D. And let's just forget about the Philly and Frisco wins they were decent road W's but come on man they are TURRIBLE lately and have given up. So putting stock in those road wins a bit overvalued! Good winnin everyone

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Regardless of Zonas Qb situation being bad they are home and find ways to win while playing great defense. Just don't trust the Hags on the road much with that cap gun offense laying these type of pts in a crucial div gm vs a top tier D. And let's just forget about the Philly and Frisco wins they were decent road W's but come on man they are TURRIBLE lately and have given up. So putting stock in those road wins a bit overvalued! Good winnin everyone
    sea has covered last two road games and SF game was a divisional game??🙈🙉🙊

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Ignoring the QB situation doesn't make it go away. There's a HUGE difference between a modestly capable backup QB like Stanton to a guy that has no business being on an NFL field except as a tackling dummy during practice.

It happened last year in GB, they were forced to go with Tolzien for 2 games, GB lost both games 13-27 and Tolzien threw 1 TD versus 5 INTs and the offense sputtered. At least when Flynn took over, they went .500 and sorta saved the season until Rodgers came back, that's about all one can ask from a backup QB. From a practice squad QB, he can't do much except hand the ball to the RB, you aren't beating SEA like that.

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

I think that the QB situation in Arizona is being overplayed. Arizona has never been that strong at the QB position and has riden their defense to being tied with NE and Denver for the best record in the NFL. The difference from Palmer to Lindley is not as drastic as most other teams starting QB to 3rd string and I think the difference between Stanton and Lindley is marginal.

I am not saying the Cardinals will still be undefeated at Home come Monday morning but I think this ends up being a 1 score difference at the end of the day. Spotting a home team tied for the best record in football, who is also undefeated at home more than 7 points is just not a smart bet in my opinion. Its like we are talking about them missing Rogers, Brady or Manning here.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    I think the difference between Stanton and Lindley is marginal.
    The difference is night and day. Don't worry, you'll get to see it unfold tonight. SEA will eat this poor kid alive.

Irishpride
    Irishpride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Expect a close low scoring game

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah I'm well aware SF was a div road win and Philly was decent too. Read my post again those teams absolutely suck ass at the moment so not putting as much value in those road W's as I would have a month ago or so. Love the way Hags are playing right now and I think they are the team to beat in Jan even if it's at GB. This particular matchup I just like the pts here with Zona at home and their defense. Truly believe Seattle can go into Lambeau tho in Jan if necessary and get the win. I'm a big believer and support the theory you always back the tough physical smashmouth style in postseason over the soft fling it teams no matter who the QB is. So there ya ago Hag lovers I extended an olive branch and showed ya some love.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

If sea wins today home field is a big possibility as well SEATTLE is now -9. Not touching it

twestacott
    twestacott's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5512

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Ignoring the QB situation doesn't make it go away. There's a HUGE difference between a modestly capable backup QB like Stanton to a guy that has no business being on an NFL field except as a tackling dummy during practice. It happened last year in GB, they were forced to go with Tolzien for 2 games, GB lost both games 13-27 and Tolzien threw 1 TD versus 5 INTs and the offense sputtered. At least when Flynn took over, they went .500 and sorta saved the season until Rodgers came back, that's about all one can ask from a backup QB. From a practice squad QB, he can't do much except hand the ball to the RB, you aren't beating SEA like that.
    Completely different scenarios. You are talking about a Green Bay team that lives and dies on their high powered offense and going from a perennial MVP candidate and one of the best QBs in the game to a 3rd stringer. In this situation we are talking about a team and relies on their defense and low turnover rate. We are also talking about going from somewhat of a journeyman starting QB in Carson Palmer to a 3rd stringer. Their is a huge difference between going from an MVP candidate like Rogers to a 3rd string, and going from Palmer to a 3rd string.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
    Completely different scenarios. You are talking about a Green Bay team that lives and dies on their high powered offense and going from a perennial MVP candidate and one of the best QBs in the game to a 3rd stringer. In this situation we are talking about a team and relies on their defense and low turnover rate. We are also talking about going from somewhat of a journeyman starting QB in Carson Palmer to a 3rd stringer. Their is a huge difference between going from an MVP candidate like Rogers to a 3rd string, and going from Palmer to a 3rd string.
    No. I compared Flynn to Tolzien. It was night and day.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

We are on same page Twestacott! I know how scary backing backups can be and I know the success rate in general probably isn't real high. Teblow made a career for one season masking his lack of gm behind beating backups and KC made a season out of it early last year. But those were also bad teams they were capitalizing against and this situation much different.

z-doggie
    yo dog ,,i am the ish...
    z-doggie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1981

as a niner fan it's hard to put my hard earned money on the seahags

TwoWays

This game is T.Y.W.W.

LeahMichele

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    I don't agree, but even if you're 100% right, its a push. Its hard to get to 37 in a Field Goal game and all we need is one turnover and we still cover the 7 even in a field goal game. If you're right, we still win it 13-3 or 13-0.

12 Last