MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I am sad I missed this thread.

I think Canadians have it the best.

We enjoy basically all of the good things that Americans do, and almost none of the bad...

We got 5 guys burgers and fries, a starbucks on every corner and world class fukkin everything. But when was the last killing spree? Minority shooting incident? earthquake? Hurricane? Anything? Fuk, I live in toronto, and it is warmer than 25 % of the USA.

Not saying USA is not great. Canada is just its freeloading brother. Who doesn't enjoy freeloading?
    Last edited by MoMoneyMoVaughn; 12-19-14 at 02:06 AM.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Rocky, whats a good Russian dish?
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    there are a ton of good dishes Diggity...I personally like Pelmeni (it's like dumplings with pork, chicken or beef...or all 3 combined)...put a touch of sour cream over it with some fresh dill or chives...and there you have it.

All three?!!!

allang198
    allang198's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

America Land of the free!

Just not allowed to place an online bet!

Pathetic!

Tha attitude of all the Yank cretins amazes me.

Any euro gambling forum people praise and help each other!

Here its all hate!

Im going to put the cat amongst the pigeons and admit

I detest America!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by allang198 View Post
    America Land of the free!

Just not allowed to place an online bet!

Pathetic!

Tha attitude of all the Yank cretins amazes me.

Any euro gambling forum people praise and help each other!

Here its all hate!

Im going to put the cat amongst the pigeons and admit

I detest America!

allang198
    allang198's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Americans try to force their sports onto people

Just admit

Soccer is the real number 1 sport

Always has been always will be!

get used to it u fat burger eating dr pepper drinking vile morons!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post

We enjoy basically all of the good things that Americans do, and almost none of the bad...

We got 5 guys burgers and fries, a starbucks on every corner and world class fukkin everything. But when was the last killing spree? Minority shooting incident? earthquake? Hurricane? Anything? Fuk, I live in toronto, and it is warmer than 25 % of the USA.

Not saying USA is not great. Canada is just its freeloading brother. Who doesn't enjoy freeloading?

Checkout the caption from Vancouversun.com

vancouversun.jpg

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by allang198 View Post
    Americans try to force their sports onto people

Just admit

Soccer is the real number 1 sport

Always has been always will be!

get used to it u fat burger eating dr pepper drinking vile morons!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

just wait until the mexicans evolve thicker skin for colder weather. After this country turns into North Mexico, guess who is next?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

vancouversun.jpg
    This is a great example of cultural differences between US and other Western English speaking democracies.

Lots of Americans see that caption as obviously racist.

Vancouver people are probably less racially divided and therefore less sensitive. Would it make any difference if it said "the black guy in the middle"? Or if it happened to be a white guy being pointed out that way in a group of black players.

You guys can't even see a pic of watermelon without thinking about racism it seems. I wish that ultra-sensitive attitude was not projected on other countries as no-one needs that shit. It helps no one.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

There is nothing about that caption that is "racist." Anyone in America or anywhere in the world that sees that pic as racist probably needs a dictionary.

I agree with your post, but only the ignorant, and likely racist people, would see it as racist.

I simply think it is funny and posted it to be funny. To your point, I certainly think cultural influence plays a part in how I feel towards the picture.

But to call this pic or its caption racist shows complete ignorance towards the meaning of the word. Period. Those who do need to get a dictionary or choose different words.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    A Russian friend of mine made a really good dish with pork chops and onions. I think there were radishes involved as well. I don't know the name of it.

It's called French Meat.

Also Allan you fukk, you never said where you're from.

Please note that there are two large continents called America so when you refer to Americans, you should probably specify which types of Americans you are referring to. Dick.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    It's called French Meat.
    Myaso po Frantsyzki

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Myaso po Frantsyzki
    funny enough, we just got invited to dinner from our friend and that's what she is making per my request. Stoked!

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

vancouversun.jpg
    I am not in Vancouver.

But this WOULD NOT have gone by unnoticed in Toronto. People would have been upset. Toronto paper would likely have said, "Subban (Middle)."

Maybe it wouldn't have because it is a Raptors city these days. This city needs a goddamn winner. Soon. Fuk.

On unrelated note, Jordan Subban is a very good friend of a very good friend of mine. He is a really cool guy.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I am not in Vancouver.

But this WOULD NOT have gone by unnoticed in Toronto. People would have been upset. Toronto paper would likely have said, "Subban (Middle)."

Maybe it wouldn't have because it is a Raptors city these days. This city needs a goddamn winner. Soon. Fuk.

On unrelated note, Jordan Subban is a very good friend of a very good friend of mine. He is a really cool guy.
    I know. I'm guess I'm a little guilty of lumping all you Canadians together.

Thanks for some enlightenment. I do think the caption seems funny, but can see how others couldbe upset. After all, it's presented (post Vancouversun) for it's shock value. And the intern at Vancouversun is probably an asshole.

Shit, we're all human (at least most of us). Just look at the comet thay landed on compared to my old stomping ground, Los Angeles:

B2PrmqqCMAAwZBb.jpg

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Take the lift up to your flat?!? WTF?! Ill be taking the elevator to my apartment.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    "favourite"

It's FAVORITE you fukkin Donkeys!!!

favorite

[fey-ver-it, feyv-rit]

• Examples
    • Word Origin

noun
    1.a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference:That song is an old favorite of mine.

2.Sports. a competitor considered likely to win.

3.a person or thing popular with the public.

4.a person treated with special or undue favor by a king, official, etc.:favorites at the court.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-09-15 at 04:02 PM. Reason: image does not exist

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Hear,hear
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-09-15 at 04:02 PM. Reason: image does not exist

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Take the lift up to your flat?!? WTF?! Ill be taking the elevator to my apartment.
    Not everyone is going to talk like you,be pretty boring if every country was the same

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

What the f do you mean ''It's favorite NOT favourite''. Where? Where is it like that?
    It's a dialect you use in the States, moron. Why should people living in the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand start using yours??? You wanna know the reason why you use/have english in the first place? It's because European jackoffs colonized your ass and introduced language to the region. What you speak/spell now is an aftermath, a linguistic form.
    And you, a worthless fukk, are now going to point out what you're ''tired of'' and what should be spelled what.

If anything, it's the other way around my uneducated friend.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

First 123