stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

^
    If you are referring to me, I am hardly an OSU fan or homer, pretty much have no use for them, but from I sit, the four spot should have gone to OSU or TCU, and if it went to TCU, I would have just fine with that.

Me? I'm a UConn homer, My home town boys have our own problems, the football team will suck ass again next year, 2016 Huskies will get good again, and the hoops team lost too much to the pros to contend for a repeat.

At least UConn can still play baseball, but only baseball junkies care about NCAA bases.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

Osu has ZERO chance. ZERO.

Fsu on the other hand will win SU. SU.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    Yeah FSU has a key player suspended for this game like Orioles did? Mariota is overrated like most Pac12 QBs were on the past.
    Yes they did, Chris Davis, but thanks for playing.

And by Mariota being overrated, you mean top ranked in the nation, then yeah slick, he's a shitbum.

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/f...t/individual/8

Do you even think before you post anything, curious minds want to know?

sandman0713
    sandman0713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    If you are referring to me, I am hardly an OSU fan or homer, pretty much have no use for them, but from I sit, the four spot should have gone to OSU or TCU, and if it went to TCU, I would have just fine with that.

Me? I'm a UConn homer, My home town boys have our own problems, the football team will suck ass again next year, 2016 Huskies will get good again, and the hoops team lost too much to the pros to contend for a repeat.

At least UConn can still play baseball, but only baseball junkies care about NCAA bases.

Playoff did what it was meant to do...regardless of who the fourth team is. The bcs would have had either bama or the ducks against fsu in the nc game...probably bama, with all of us non sec guys crying foul. Most all would agree bama and oregon are the two most talented teams in the country...but one would have been left out in years past, with both deserving a shot. Not saying ostate has no shot...but it would be an upset. It would be like okie stomping bama last year...a less talented team playing out of their minds and upsetting a better team. The top 3 are crystal clear as far as who really has earned a shot at the title...and finally all 3 will get that shot. Can't complain about that...tho I would have liked to see my conference in there of course.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Barring injury to jameis, fsu matches up very well w oregon.

ohio state from a physical standpoint is a nightmare matchup for the most finesse bama team since 2008.

i love both dogs. Fsu plus 8.5 and ohio st plus 10 look like great plays
    Mark this down hotshot. In the past 10 years, the favorites win at a 68% clip on New Years Day and afterwords. Are you really going to try and compare the ACC and Big 10 to the Pac 12 and SEC? And poeple wonder why they lose their tails year after year. How much have you lost this year, and be honest. It is people like you that put money in my pockets. People who just can't stand to fade a dog.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10957

Big daddy your spreadsheet shows the nevada plus 4 huge bet over boise as a push when it was a clear boise cover. U are a total fraud. Everyone here knows it.
    Last edited by homie1975; 12-09-14 at 08:08 PM.

BChrisB
    BChrisB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

What do some of you bet on? The conference or the actual team? It seems senseless to me to to choose a team simply because of what conference their in. I don't compare conferences, I compare teams.

homie1975

What kind of a fraud deletes his entire spreadsheet halfway thru the year when cfb is kicking his ass? Bigdaddy. Thats who.

hey all, i found at leasr 3 examples where big daddy misgraded a losing wager. One of his biggest wagers maybe the biggest the first half of the year was nevada plus 4 v boise and they lost by 5 but he graded it a push.

lmao. I private messaged him about it and he said some guy runs his spreadsheet and messed up. Now big daddys spreadsheet has gone missing rotflmfao

bigdad = biggest cfb fraud on the net

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by BChrisB View Post
    What do some of you bet on? The conference or the actual team? It seems senseless to me to to choose a team simply because of what conference their in. I don't compare conferences, I compare teams.
    Exactly. The acc sucks but fsu won it all last year. The pac ten sucked donkey rooster 10 to 12 yrs ago but usc ravaged mich 03 rose bowl and okla 04 orange.

u bet teams not conferences

mich st over stanford last yr. etc etc etc

BChrisB

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Exactly. The acc sucks but fsu won it all last year. The pac ten sucked donkey rooster 10 to 12 yrs ago but usc ravaged mich 03 rose bowl and okla 04 orange.

u bet teams not conferences

mich st over stanford last yr. etc etc etc
    That's just another way the books make their money, by donkeys who think their team must and will win and cover because they are in a certain conference.

homie1975

Come get u some

James Marques
    James Marques's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3692

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Mark this down hotshot. In the past 10 years, the favorites win at a 68% clip on New Years Day and afterwords. Are you really going to try and compare the ACC and Big 10 to the Pac 12 and SEC? And poeple wonder why they lose their tails year after year. How much have you lost this year, and be honest. It is people like you that put money in my pockets. People who just can't stand to fade a dog.
    Mark this down, cool guy.... CFB favorites win at a 73-77% clip during the regular season every year for the last 20 years! If the man wants to bet a dog in a New Year's bowl, that's probably the best time to do it (assuming your numbers are correct).

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

parlaying FSU/OSU ML.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: STAX

BChrisB

Buckeyes win this SU

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
    Mark this down, cool guy.... CFB favorites win at a 73-77% clip during the regular season every year for the last 20 years! If the man wants to bet a dog in a New Year's bowl, that's probably the best time to do it (assuming your numbers are correct).
    of course you are talking straight up not ATS. BIG-FRAUD-dyqh insinuates ATS in his post. let's see what happens. i am still wondering why his spreadsheet is gone. oh yea, it's because he got CRUSHED in cfb this year

homie1975

Posted 12/7 and look where the lines are now. If u waited u lost points. Glad i locked these in early

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

still time to get on the ML train, forget the points if you think FSU/OSU will win. sack up!

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    still time to get on the ML train, forget the points if you think FSU/OSU will win. sack up!
    Live dogs means they can win but i am not sure. Points in my backpocket son

raz0r101
    raz0r101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Squares are all over fsu.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Oregon 1H -5

First 123